[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought liberalism in college was a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
And then I saw this max sjw bullshit while taking notes in my psychology class. Makes me question everything else I'm "learning".

>99% of rapes caused by men

Sorry the pic isn't higher quality
>>
>>75246041

Spergout about it, it's the only way

#trigglypuff
>>
>>75246041
Don't associate this marxist shit with liberalism please
>>
>>75246041
>Makes me question everything else I'm "learning".

Good. There was a time where that skepticism was the point of learning.
>>
File: kHSigUk.jpg (45 KB, 472x840) Image search: [Google]
kHSigUk.jpg
45 KB, 472x840
ask them why it's okay for them to generalize an entire population of men based on "cultural tendency" but its not okay to do the same for muslims and fags; also try asking why all the genocides in history were causes by radical lefists and none by the political right
>>
>>75246171
Shutup you no true Scotsman shilling faggot.

Modern liberalism is Marxism. It's Trigglypuff and triggered and black lives matter and allowing millions of sand niggers into Europe for no good reason. This is the end result and the final form, and the reason Trump is kicking so much ass.

Your precious liberalism has become so Marxist and retarded that it's literally gonna make a billionaire reality TV star into the commander in chief of the largest military on earth and one of the largest economies on earth.

That's how fucking bad liberalism is. Donald Trump has a good shot at being president, just because he isn't liberal.
>>
>>75246444
American liberals are shit tier. Here in Europe all right wing parties are liberal (classic liberalism, not US liberalism)
>>
>>75246041
>99% of rapes caused by men
But that's true? At least reported rapes.
>>
>>75246041
but that's true. It's not even possible for a woman to rape someone because they don't have a cock.

Rape involves forcible cock penetration.
>>
>>75246041
Why don't they have the statistics for race?
>>
>>75246633
>Strap on dildos
>>
File: 1371779825399.jpg (116 KB, 566x848) Image search: [Google]
1371779825399.jpg
116 KB, 566x848
>>75246041
>99% of rapes are committed by men
Not to discourage your highly critical attitude, or even discredit the cancerous nature of marxism and American """liberalism""", but how the fuck is this news?

Sounds more like someone has been triggered. Did Obongo's lack of apology offend your delicate sense of honor?
>>
>>75246041
>statistics are racist
>men are violent rape pigs, just look at these statistics goy!
>>
>>75246444
awesome trips
>>
>>75246633
>women don't have penises

Tell that to your liberals :^)
>>
>>75246633
I'm us navy here in Japan. The navy alone has a lot more guys coming out for rape than 1%. But admittedly most guys would never admit to getting ass fucked

>>75246637
Probably because it's a psychology class and we're currently learning about behavior not about rape 101
>>
>>75246633
>what are fingers
>>
>>75246711
I'm American you fag I'm just living in Japan. Apparently around the anniversary of the bombings the japs get butthurt when they see Americans at Hiroshima. But it's okay for them to smile and take pictures at Pearl Harbor.

Tldr japs are a bunch of hypocritical cry babies. I'm part jap and I'm saying this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.