[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever shown your power level in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Have you ever shown your power level in public?
>>
I'll sometimes talk about how much I hate crackas
>>
File: stairs-in-the-rain-dr-who.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
stairs-in-the-rain-dr-who.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>75245685
Yes.

It was a horrible mistake. I had to get my buddy at the temporal corp to help me clean it up and I still almost lost my license.

Believe me man, you don't want to go there.
>>
File: 1389659726323.jpg (54 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1389659726323.jpg
54 KB, 600x630
I told one of my co-workers to watch the 'Greatest Story Never Told' documentary, she hated it and rarely ever spoke to me again.
>>
File: tear gas border.jpg (213 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
tear gas border.jpg
213 KB, 620x387
>>75245685
Yes, the whole population hates nigger and chings, wheil we say that Hitler did more for his people than Tito ever could.
>>
>>75245685
>power level
>>>/v/
>>
Yes. People mostly agree, but nobody does anything.
>>
>>75245685
When im drunk i like to explain the differences of the races
>>
>>75245685
Yes when i'm drunk but when that happens i'm usually with people i like where we can talk about what we want with no worries

>>75245858
>she hated it
That's not surprising, it's like 4 hours long
>>
>>75248432
You must be new here.

When /pol/ says power level, it's how "/pol/" you are.
>>
When I'm drunk, I start to heil and carry on a bit. Last time I yelled out "fuck off Jew scum". Turns out my cousins neighbour is a Jew.
>>
>>75245685
it's not that weird to be a fascist in italy
just a bit cringe
on the level of hooligans or black blocks
>>
I generally suppress my power level around ordinary humans, however if I sense a strong enough power from somebody I'll test the waters with them to see if they can hold their own against why overwhleming ability. If they pass then I'm obviously more than happy to release my power around them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.