[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE THING I DONT GET ABOUT ANTI-TRUMPERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Donald-Trump-3.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-3.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
Whenever they say Trump isn't successful because he "inherited" his dad's wealth or got "loaned" a million dollars. How is that any different to saying some black kid in the ghetto becoming a hugely successful NBA player wasn't at an unfair advantage because he "inherited" his height from his parents. It doesn't make any sense. What you start with doesn't matter, it's what you make of it.
>>
And what Trump did was ruin several companies and lose a bunch of lawsuits. He is simply not a good businessman, not that that is relevant for a president anyway. Focus on his policies, which are fucking retarded.
>>
>>75234523
Hah. What, 4 companies? Out of hundreds? Stay mad, wageslave.
>>
>>75234523
>mfw 50% percent of businesses fail during the first five years in the US
>"That sign wont stop me because i can't read"
>>
>>75234523
why do people keep saying Trump is a bad business man when his net worth is billions

are they literally retarded?
>>
>>75234805
Only 4 failed businesses out of 50+ is a remarkable success rate but it's easier to argue "Four of his businesses failed so he's a bad businessman" than arguing that number it is a statistical marvel, so neocons and liberals buy it hook line and sinker
>>
>>75234805
Because its their only realistic "argument"
>>
File: 1463271952320.jpg (7 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
1463271952320.jpg
7 KB, 218x231
>>75235239
you're right but still

trump is worth literally billions of dollars, how can they be so deluded that they think that he got his billions by being a bad businessman. or does it just not occur to their retarded stunted brains, jesus.

jesus fuck. or are they going by some insane metric that being a billionaire means that you are an inadequate businessman?

>>75235341
its not even realistic its just the worst denial of reality ever
>>
>>75234805
They say it because they're literally retarded

Yes
>>
>>75234399
liberals are jealous they werent born into a rich family.

they're as greedy as the kikes are if not more but they dont have the intelligence to become rich.
>>
File: image_1.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
253 KB, 548x356
>>75234399
There's a difference between inheriting and building a empire from scratch
He already had all the resources and contacts
For his policies, he just says things to impress a small group of white folks
He will lose very badly although i wish he wins, then we will see how much power does a president really have
>>
File: biff-for-America.jpg (336 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
biff-for-America.jpg
336 KB, 1280x696
>>75234399
Representative Democracy !
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>75234399
Based tea drinker
>>
>>75234399

They are just grasping for any straws they think they can grab for as they drown....
>>
>>75234523
shut up aquafresh
>>
>>75234399
>it's what you make of it.
but he didnt really make anything of it. he'd have just as much money if he just dumped his entire inheritance into an index fund and left it there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.