[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're locked in a room with Hillary Clinton. What happens next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 01.png (1 MB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
01.png
1 MB, 1180x842
You're locked in a room with Hillary Clinton.

What happens next?
>>
>>75231460
Thumbs into the eye sockets
>>
*unzips superdelegate*
>>
File: 1463114028467.jpg (64 KB, 590x546) Image search: [Google]
1463114028467.jpg
64 KB, 590x546
Is that even a question?
>>
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 1080x1711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 1080x1711
I cum in side of her over and over again never once removing my cock from with in her warm holes
>>
>>75231460
I guess since you put it like this - I have to fuck her.
>>
>>75231460
BANTZ THUNDERDOME!!!!

hilldawg comes out crying and leaves politics forever

i have to have 3 years of psychiatric care before i can get another erection, just like every man who comes into contact with that whore
>>
>>75231460
I'd probably do everything in my power to ensure that I'm the only one to leave the room alive if it ends up being unlocked.
>>
Pretend to be an alien coming to check on her progress, gauge her reaction
>>
File: 351.jpg (28 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
351.jpg
28 KB, 600x734
The o ly time I've used this meme
>>
I'd say rape but, her cunt propably has teeth.
>>
cum in her pussy
>>
>>75231460
Try to start a legit conversation with her.
>>
>>75231460
Try to get out of said room, before she kills me and lays eggs in my body.
>>
I take a brick and bash her head in, go to death row and into the history books as the man who made Trump President and saved the country.
>>
>>75231460
Put one of those electroshock dog collars on her tuned to her laughter. Then ask her about everything she habitually tries to laugh off, confident no media personality will push it because no one wants to end up like Kathleen Willey's cat.
>>
>>75231460
I'd ask her to tell me more stories about elephants :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWAJQEuYbTA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.