[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should america apologize for the indian genocide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: typical_indian.jpg (3 MB, 2400x3040) Image search: [Google]
typical_indian.jpg
3 MB, 2400x3040
Should america apologize for the indian genocide?
>>
>>75228641
What Indian genocide?
>>
America should apologize for Elizabeth Warren. She's not even Cherokee, as confirmed by the Cherokee Nation.
>>
I bet she doesn't even poo in the loo.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-26-10.22.34.png (742 KB, 1439x2266) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-26-10.22.34.png
742 KB, 1439x2266
>>75228641
Trump should apologize for genociding her PTSD
>>
no, that would be a goofy thing to do.
>>
>>75228641
sup, Pocahontas.
>>
File: POCAHUGEBOOBS.png (1 MB, 716x900) Image search: [Google]
POCAHUGEBOOBS.png
1 MB, 716x900
>>75228641
Is this the new shill card?
>>
>>75228641
we should apologize for not doing the job right and leaving some behind when if we had just wiped them all out there wouldn't be all this bitching today
>>
>>75228774
Holy shit, he is truly unstumpable

God is own his side
>>
>>75228881
natives are not niggers we don't bitch you bitch
>>
>>75228641
Sure,
Sorry we didn't finish what we started
>>
>>75228641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGK9KHUnaaQ

They were a bunch of retarded savages
>MUH PEACEFUL CULTURE
>>
>>75229004
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Movement

right
>>
fuck no! fuck those indios
>>
>>75228641
indian tribes were also killing each other for their territories, so you can fuck right off with that genocide bullshit. it's natural selection and survival of the fittest. it's in our nature to conquer and dominate
>>
>>75229004
No you just huff gasoline and stab people
>>
Fauxahontas
>>
File: TITTTTTTTTTTTTIES.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
TITTTTTTTTTTTTIES.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>75229004

I find it amazing how many people on /pol/ claim to be Natives, what attracted you to this place? How did you find it?

It's awesome if you guys are legit. Natives are pretty cool, I really hope you aren't whites just pretending
>>
>>75228641
indians were savages, no.
>>
>>75229467
I would love to fuck an Indian chick who isn't a drug addict/alcoholic.
>>
why is every "native" I meet only about 12% native american and still have to inform everyone that they're "native american"? someone help me understand
>>
>>75230769
Its because in the US theirs like no real feather Indians left because we either killed them or fucked them so hard that theirs only low percentages of their ethnic background left, the few that are left are basically drug addicts/alcoholics. I think a lot of them went to Canada though, i hear they are like niggers in Canada.
>>
>>75228641
To who, all 20 of the Indians left?
>>
>>75228641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
>>
>>75228641

Judeo Autism
>>
>>75228747

Wrong type of Indian. This one poos under Great Chief Eagle-Bear
>>
>>75228641
Is there anyone alive who genocided Indians?

If the answer is no, then no.
>>
I know you mean "native americans" but POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO
>>
>>75228641
Only chinks and mudslimes have committed genocide against Indians. We conquered the lands on which the injuns were roaming and they refused to integrate into the dominant society.
They were total cunts the whole way about it, too. Even today their remnants will defend the tribal policy of constantly breaking peace agreements.
>>
>>75228641
The indians let their society be run by woman didn't they? Maybe they even wanted to welcome these poor migrant children for humanitarian reasons. Elizabeth Warren can't wait to repeat history by becoming vice president and then president as Hillary and Bernie are both senile and may die of old age any day.
>>
>>75228641

No, but it should apologize for letting that particular indian turn out so ugly.
>>
>>75228641
Like most White Americans I've got like 1/32 Indian blood and I'm not going to apologize to myself. I pardon myself.
>>
>>75230451
Soooo, you're not gonna fuck an Indian chick?
>>
>>75228641
you dont apologize when you win
>>
>>75232443
kek
>>
>>75228641
No, we should start genocide programs for those bitching about it.
>>
KEK! Pax Dickinson and Chuck Johnson are trying to get hold of her saliva to 23andme test her to disprove her Injun blood.

>Elizabeth Warren claimed to be part American Indian and used that distinction to ride through universities that were champing at the bit to fill their diversity quotas. We want to know if she's telling the truth. It turns out that, thanks to modern science we could easily find out.

>Using DNA from some personal disposable item like a Kleenex, hair or Q-tip, we can use a service (similar to 23 and me) to know for sure! Let's find out!

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/reveal-elizabeth-warrens-native-american-status
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.