[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell was Jon thinking? This guy's entire spiel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Trevor-Noah-Daily-Show.jpg (67 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Trevor-Noah-Daily-Show.jpg
67 KB, 618x412
What the hell was Jon thinking? This guy's entire spiel always boils down to "Americans are a crazy bunch lol." I'm not a fan of Oliver or any of the other offshoot shows, but even those seem to handle the feel TDS had established a lot better than Noah.
>>
>>75227021
Is there some kind of demand in America for foreigners that tell you what to think?
>>
>>75227120
>Is there some kind of demand in America for foreigners that tell you what to think?
You just described liberal attitudes perfectly.
>>
>>75227021
>draft a South African to do an American news show
What did they expect?
>>
Jason Jones should have been the host, he might be Canadian, but he fits the bill for an American host.
>>
Nigger Power Hour has been a massive failure for Comedy Central. They'll never get close to Colbert and Stewart and their ratings have been cut by like 75%
>>
File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41 KB, 468x519) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41 KB, 468x519
>>75227466
It sounds cooler in your head.
>>
>>75227021
>Americans are a crazy bunch lol.
>don't they know that the cure for AIDS is inside the vagina of 5 year old toddlers? lol that dummies
>>
>>75227120

Yes. The American liberal has a fetish for clever foreigners. Especially if the foreigner is a magical negro, as in the case of Trevor Noah. It doesn't really matter what Noah says, as long as he keeps up his accent and ridicules American whites, conservatives, Christians, etc.
>>
File: lel.jpg (54 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
54 KB, 640x401
>>75227466
>The Daily Show
>news show
>>
File: NiggerlyShow.jpg (65 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
NiggerlyShow.jpg
65 KB, 580x326
>>75227733

True, but pic related is easily the worst offender. The race baiting of this fucking nigger is off the charts. It's 30 minutes of open white bashing per night.
>>
File: 1450158553697.png (246 KB, 807x680) Image search: [Google]
1450158553697.png
246 KB, 807x680
>them ratings tho
>>
>>75227021
You give him too much credit.
> lol white people amirite?
That's his whole gag. Amy Schumer is funnier. She only had one joke, also.
>>
File: perf.png (510 KB, 957x533) Image search: [Google]
perf.png
510 KB, 957x533
"Hello my name is Trevor South Africa.I come from a small village in South Africa,called South Africa.You're watching the Daily South Africa."
>>
>>75227120
We're suckers for accents. It makes American girls get wet like nothing else.
>>75227509
Jones would've been good. Judging by the few months he hosted, I would argue Oliver would've been acceptable (not good, just acceptable) since he would have to stick to a certain formula instead of doing his own thing like he does on HBO.
>>
He was like the 11th choice. They offered it to everyone even the horses next door and nobody wanted to host it
>>
>>75228106
Trev, My Man! How About Them Ratings?"
>>
> According to Nielsen, the Comedy Central show's viewership has declined by 37% since Jon Stewart left The Daily Show. Noah reached his highest rating with his first episode, which is very telling. The September 28th episode scored a 0.41 rating in the key 18-49 demographic and just over 1 million viewers.

Geez.
>>
>>75228106

Trev, my man! How about them ratings?

One of the big problems is that the whole staff of the show left at the same time, Samantha bee and Jason Jones took a lot, Colbert going to late show took a lot, and Oliver going to hbo took a lot too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.