[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do mexicans not give a fuck about their public image? so,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 398948-custom.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
398948-custom.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why do mexicans not give a fuck about their public image?

so, i was bored, went to a small locally-owned grocery store downtown, in a small building like pic related, went inside, didn't buy anything, floors were FILTHY, covered with dust, all of the shelves were empty, didn't think anything of it, just thought they didn't get much stock because locally owned, small thing

turns out, the owner only staffed 4 people, his kids, didn't pay them either, pays the rent with money he gets from his family and his other job, plus his older kids help too, now, the guy wasn't illegal, he spoke perfect english and knew his shit about automotive, he's a mechanic by trade

but, his store...my god, it made me want to fucking puke, about 2 inches of dirt, grime, dust were on the shelves and floor, cob webs in the walls, saw a fucking cockroach run across the floor, the friges didn't work

i asked him about that and he said "no one ever complains, our customers get what they need and leave, which, i assume is either niggers or wetbacks because too fucking poor to run to the HyVee just ONE AND A HALF MILES AWAY, or the walmart RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO IT, "our regulars don't really complain about it, so we don't really do anything"

do mexicans not fucking care? like, for real, do they not give a fucking shit what they look like? or their public image? it's like their whole mental state is in a perpetual "i don't fucking care" mode, and then they bitch on why they can't find a fucking job, i mean, god forbid this fucking gringo hires a janitor, god forbid.

yes i did lodge a complain with the health department but i highly doubt it will go anywhere because i was probably seen as racist because "oh he's a hispanic owner" no, i won't go back
>>
Why americans are such faggots?
>>
for those that don't know

HyVee is like the Publix or Wegmans of the mid-west

Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kansas, Iowa and North Dakota
>>
>>75222478

take pride in your shit, juan, thats all i ask
>>
>>75222478

why are mexicans dirty fucking people

to date, i have yet to see a mexican person actually give a shit about their home

they sure can clean rich people's yards and make sure they look good, but god forbid they do anything with their yards

>neighbor actually got a fucking citation from the city because his grass was over 1.5ft tall, he didn't mow it in 4 months
>>
You get unlucky like that every once in a while.

When my uncle bought our house he worked his ass off fixing it. We bought better windows, installed better wood paneling in the ktichen, planted some exotic plants outside, etc.

Of course there may even be some shitty grocery store out there owned by some redneck white guy that is probably in just as bad of a state as the one you described.

Go back into the grocery and tell that fucker up front "Arregla esta tienda cabron. Me da asco entrar, Or else my mexican homie will come and beat your ass with your own cabbages"
>>
>>75222379
Wow, tldr.

Fucking beaner spics!

Good thing my.country has no beaners
>>
>>75223558
You seem to be triggered.

Mexicans gonna mex. Just vote to have them removed from your country like the rest of the decent folk do.
>>
>>75222379
What you experienced today is called "manana." He will clean the store. Someday.
>>
>>75225754
desu it does have Colombians senpai
>>
Cartel front stores very popular here in the Midwest
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.