[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nazi Tweets of ‘Trump God Emperor’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: God Emperor Trump.png (265 KB, 593x842) Image search: [Google]
God Emperor Trump.png
265 KB, 593x842
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html

>Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew.

>I was served an image of the gates of Auschwitz, the famous words “Arbeit Macht Frei” replaced without irony with “Machen Amerika Great.”

>“Thanks to @jonathanweisman for redpilling at least 1.5k normies today by retweeting premium content. Epitome of useful idiot,” responded one tormentor whose Twitter handle is too vulgar to repeat
>>
>>75220243
Fuck you I was going to post about this article

but anyway this kike's attempt to grasp racist memes and the "can't stump the trump" gag is absolutely funny
14/88 laugh the entire time
>>
>>75220243
wait so what exactly happened? yes, i am retarded
>>
>>75220535
> a kike from the jewyork times gets spammed with /pol/ memes and explains it in a hilarious fashion

read it, its funny
>>
>>75220243
>whites man being universally hated are now in a virtual ghetto and their sewage of hate is spilling out on the rest of society

Let everything burn.
>>
>>75220243
You have to learn hitler was very evil
>>
>>75220535

Nothing. Just funny to see shitposts taken seriously by a national newspaper. .
>>
>>75220243
Pastebin or something like that, please.
I'm not exactly a /g/ tier freetard, but I've enabled everything but metrics and shit is still telling me to log in.
>>
>>75221947

Archive.is/xCNvN
>>
>>75223009
Thanks bro

>>75220243
Just realized
>DBZ kai
>>
File: butthurtbennie9.png (481 KB, 636x940) Image search: [Google]
butthurtbennie9.png
481 KB, 636x940
I honestly felt bad for the guy for a moment.

He received a full dose all at once, that's a hard thing for anyone to take.

Then he says shit like...

>And still, we have heard nothing from Mr. Trump, no denunciation, no broad renouncing of racist, anti-Semitic support, no expressions of sympathy for its victims.

and I light my oven
>>
I wonder if the jews are terrified of paying for their actions.
Or do they have no conscience whatsoever and sleep soundly ?

I mean, all those fanfics about harrassment and persecution, the latest being the holocaust, can't mean they don't have some deep-seated self-loathing going on.
After all, the reason they wreck the west is that they breed with europeans to blend in, and since behaviour is genetic they must have inherited some of europeans' empathy.

No wonder so many jews are mentally insane, half of their blood demands the backstabbing of everyone, while the other demands the helping of everyone.
>>
There should be an AIDS test before entering the country
>>
Look at all the jewish articles on 4chan that have just come out at the same time. It's collusion, a day of action by people who all know each other.

They lie through their teeth but it's obvious to anyone with good instincts that it's an actual conspiracy among jews no matter how much they feign they are just doing their job or just asking questions.
>>
File: 1463452997556.jpg (95 KB, 780x511) Image search: [Google]
1463452997556.jpg
95 KB, 780x511
>>75220243
>oyyy veeeey mr.trump must apologize for his anti-semitic shitposters

>it's like anuddah shoah goyim!

I love seeing kikes butthurt.
>>
>>75220243
Writing an article about you guys was the worst thing he could possibly have done. All it does is encourage you.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 500x691
>>75225109
Hey I'm studying Orthodox Judaism, those leftists Jews are not real Jews, they are "reform" Jews or "conservative Jews" what's the difference? Orthodox Jews are conservative, conservative Jews are liberal, reform Jews are Marxists. The one true Judaism lies with the orthodox, orthodox Jewry denounces both spinoff. Movements, just so you know!
>>
>>75220243
>twitter is so great
>twitter is 99% trolls
twitter doesnt seem so great... although it does let SJWs cry daily
>>
File: ko.webm (1 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
ko.webm
1 MB, 360x360
>>Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew.
Have some mercy for god's sake, that must have been 5 shoahs all over again.
>>
File: 1448817662014.jpg (22 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1448817662014.jpg
22 KB, 400x254
>the pseudonymous shitposts you make while sitting in your bedroom might make it into the fucking New York Times
meme magic is seriously real, in case there was any doubt
we actually affect political discourse to this extent
>>
>Beyond journalism, stories of Muslims assaulted by Trump supporters are piling up
They are?
>>
>>75227357
They are secular jews that are trying to ape Hitler out of an obsession with the holocaust. They have hatred towards all white Europeans for not immediately sending in blackhawks to free the camps after getting the satellite footage of the six trillion being gassed
>>
>>75228039
It was real in his mind.
>>
>>75228039
lol nope.
Can't find a single verifiable instance of that happening anywhere, but of course there are flailing retards who will believe that's happening constantly because the lugenpresse says it's true.
>>
File: 1463456658613.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1463456658613.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>75227620
>that .webm
It's a mix of turning me on with her legs, and disgusting me by making me think she's shooting gore out of her vagina.

Also, that watermelon had to be precut or something. I refuse to believe she did that purely with her legs.
>>
>>75220243
>not found
oy vey
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.