[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115. They are the literal intellectual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 27
Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115. They are the literal intellectual master race. It's only right that they Lord over the mindless slave like masses of the goyim.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
File: 3UFDZSw.jpg (52 KB, 615x459) Image search: [Google]
3UFDZSw.jpg
52 KB, 615x459
>>75210677
>meme propagated by merchants and Molyjew
I've never seen a source for this. Give me one that isn't a jewish source.

Protip: you can't.

>this much shitty bait le trole of 2012 x'DDDD ROFLAMO
Saged.
>>
>>75211597
Look at literally any iq study.
>>
File: 1444683099438.png (78 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1444683099438.png
78 KB, 429x410
>>75212487
and I wonder who makes the studies?
>>
>>75210677
50 cents have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>75210677
>IQ of 115 is intellectual master race
>>
>>75210677
This is /pol/'s greatest dark secret.
>niggers are lower class because they're dumb
>kikes are higher class, not because kikes have hire IQs, but because of a Kike conspiracy.
>>
File: 1464250912447-3.png (932 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464250912447-3.png
932 KB, 900x900
>>75210677

How about you tell me the IQ of those tits instead of shitting up this board?
>>
File: rachelgoldstein.jpg (50 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
rachelgoldstein.jpg
50 KB, 375x500
>>75210677

Ashekanzi women are certainly superior. My ex-wife is an Ashkenazi, and so is my son. Been in the bed of many a Jewish princess, and Ashkenazi are definitely the top class.

Wouldn't recommend marriage though.
>>
File: 1461942283494.jpg (77 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1461942283494.jpg
77 KB, 366x380
>yfw we Europeans made them that smart by constantly making it harder for them to be normal and thus selecting them to be smarter
Titus should've finished the job
>>
>>75212487
>believing iq is an accurate portrayal of intelligence
Give me a fucking break. It's an arbitrary man made test that determines a bunch of esoteric bullshit. It's useless for practical application and I'm sick of hearing about it.
>>
>>75210677
>77

they are currently lording over us because of the intellectual and cunning advantage.

our weakness of empathy and daydreaming is also our greatest strength, and it rustles their jimmies to no end, just smart enough to get it, but trusting and hopeful enough to forgive and forget.
>>
>>75210677
Jews cheat all the time. Chinks and koreans do the same thing thats why their scores are inflated.
>>
>>75210677

>Ashkenazi Jews

I wonder what the difference between Ashkenazim and other Jews might be.

Did they breed extensively with the Chinese or something as a basis for further incestuous promotion of the acquired material?
>>
>>75210677
I'd believe it Jews have given us most things great in this world but also most thing horrible in this world.
>>
File: 1464115023152.jpg (24 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
1464115023152.jpg
24 KB, 534x443
>>75213282

>Unit of measurements are manmade and therefore bullshit

MATH BTFO
SCIENCE BTFO
HUMANITY BTFO
>>
>>75213282
It literally is used in hiring processes due to its good correlation with general success and intelligence. Don't be in denial anon.
>>
File: 1460444503351.jpg (79 KB, 712x720) Image search: [Google]
1460444503351.jpg
79 KB, 712x720
>>75211597
>Jews dominate intellectual, financial, business, media sectors
>in your own fucking post you demand a non-Jewish source because the influence they have is so ubiquitous
>somehow they aren't more intelligent

Nice logic
>>
>>75212613
/pol/ yesterday
> Nigger countries have low average IQs! Hahaha! Those pieces of shit are PROVEN to be Untermensch!
/pol/ today
> What do you mean Jews have a high median IQ? That's obviously PROOF that Jews are in control of IQ tests and created them to trick the white man! It's all a conspiracy!

God damn pussy, you sound like those SJWs that complain that IQ tests were created by white men and therefore invalid. By the way, IQ tests were created by German psychologist based on the research of two French psychologists, no Jew trickery needed. Spoiler alert loser, Jews are smart, that's the reason why they are strong enough to compete effectively with races like Whites and East Asians. If they were dumb like niggers they wouldn't be a threat, they'd be drunks and druggies committing steet-level crimes and not holding leading positions in media and finance. Get your fucking shit together. If you're going to have a superiority complex you may as well develop some god damn skills and intellect to back it up, because holy shit you will not be able to compete with Juden if you just sit around pretending that any indication that they're intelligent and capable is a ruse.

> TL:DR: Jews are intelligent, that's the only reason they can compete with whites without being totally dominated at all points.
>>
>>75210677
IQ is but a small component to what makes a certain race great. Industriousness is arguably the #1 trait for successful civilizations, and whites/asians dominate that. Jews are smart, but deviously lazy and would prefer feeding off existing infrastructure and productivity of obedient goys like the parasites they are. Seldom do they build for themselves, but rather appropriate the finished product when the right opportunity comes along. A bacteria or virus that hijacks the body of an organism does not make it greater.
>>
File: 1451499931288.jpg (22 KB, 267x313) Image search: [Google]
1451499931288.jpg
22 KB, 267x313
>blacks consistently score the lowest in IQ exams
WE
>chinese consistently score higher than whites
THEY FUCKING CHEATED!!1
>jews have the the highest average IQ
It's not like these tests actually mean anything
>>
>>75213444

> I wonder what the difference between Ashkenazim and other Jews might be.

They are Europeans, just cucked into feeling kinship with the Arab Jews and kept in the fold with massive propaganda and the benefits of parasitism.
>>
>>75213833
>Seldom do they build for themselves, but rather appropriate the finished product when the right
And that's why they have more Nobel Prizes than any other race, right? Fucking retard.
>>
>>75213833
>Jews are smart, but deviously lazy and would prefer feeding off existing infrastructure and productivity of obedient goys like the parasites they are.

That is because Ashkenazi Jews are so few in number ~12M total pop? Compared to ~1b whites and gorillions of Asians.

Israel, which has a small population, has an advanced economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

>As of 2015, Israel ranks in the top 18 nations in the world on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed" — the highest ranked in the Middle East, and even surpassing European countries such as Austria, France and Finland.

Inb4 "the Jews control wikipedia and wrote this propaganda".

And yes, Israel gets needless gibsmedats from the USA but so do many other countries
>>
>>75210677

>posting a low res pic of Kat "fat tits" Dennings

OP was once again a huge faggot
>>
File: thom.jpg (175 KB, 582x742) Image search: [Google]
thom.jpg
175 KB, 582x742
>>75213789
Congrats you've figured out the Jewish formula of tactics.

/pol/ has been learning as well as growing. We might as well declare this board a religion..
>>
>>75214096
>They are Europeans, just cucked into feeling kinship with the Arab Jews and kept in the fold with massive propaganda and the benefits of parasitism.

Go visit Israel bro and come back and tell me they're europeans. They're semitic fucks.

Even if the ones we notice over here display a somewhat European phenotype, they're still genetically closer to Arabs.

I like how Jews are white when whites want to claim their achievements, but they are a disgusting race of manipulative rats when they want someone to demonize.
>>
>>75213677

>be a sneaky rat
>same as intelligence
>>
>>75214593
Ashkenazis cluster close to s. Italian indeed but Israel is not for Ashkenazis only, I supposed there's plenty of more arab ones. Ashkenazi probably run their country though that's why they are doing good.
>>
>>75210677
They're schizophrenic.

No seriously, alot of them are schizophrenic.

Oh and they have no moral adherence other than degeneracy.
>>
>>75214047
>>chinese consistently score higher than whites
Someone post that link about chinese students cheating using smart watches.

They do cheat.

>jews have the the highest average IQ
Not all of them you fucktard. Just the ones that originated from Germany.. funnily enough.
>>
>>75214357
>Israel, which has a small population, has an advanced economy.
No they don't, they have a dysfunctional kleptocracy thanks to years of religious pandering and fear mongering. The haredim basically dictate policy and collect the lions share of social services as religiously-sanctioned welfare and land development credits, leaving other infrastructure and defense strapped for cash and dependent on US aid.
>>
Trading Intelligence for Stamina
First play through much?
>>
>>75214611
Yes, effectively manipulating groups of people requires intelligence. Tyrone who sells drugs down the street is probably also a sneaky rat, yet you don't see him running Goldman-Sachs and Viacom, do you?

>>75215066
>No they don't, they have a dysfunctional kleptocracy thanks to years of religious pandering and fear mongering.

Sounds like America and half of Europe
>>
>>75214047
/pol/ is full of little egotists interpreting the world to suit their fancy. Except a lot of excuses, hypocrisy and unwarranted self-importance.
>>
>>75210677
>prominent ashkenazi heritage on both sides of family
I could probably convert if I wanted but I'm far more white and consider myself white. Everyone in the family is fairly intelligent, but very penny pinching and mentally unstable though so it makes you wonder.
>>
>>75211597

It's true though.
>>
>>75210677
>having an IQ below 150
>>
>>75213171

>top class

until they open their mouths.
>>
>>75213507
>it's literally used for hiring
Where? I've never been asked for an IQ score at any interview. Because prior experience and actually knowing what you're talking about matter more than your ability to match up sliced squares and do multiple arithmetic problems concentrically.

>>75213451
>determines esoteric bullshit
Missed that part. I know English is a man made construct, but try a little harder to use it, hue.
>>
>jews are smart
>6 million of them were genocided
nice "master race"
>>
>>75215133
This isnt The Sims,nerd
>>
>>75214593

I don't define the manipulative Jews as a race, Jewishness is a meme.
>>
>>75215497
>australians are white
>200 were killed by Emus
>>
>>75215497
Culling them only brought the average up.
>Jews invented the holocaust
>they never made anything
>>
>>75215497

Shoah's are necessary for Jewishness to survive, it is what binds them together.
>>
if jews are so smart whyd they get shoahed six gorillians?
>>
>>75210677
You can keep your extra 5-10 IQ points and we'll keep our strength and looks.
>>
>>75215423
I know that it's used in Japan for IT jobs for instance, and I'm fairly sure it's partly used in the US as well.
Of course, we're talking intellectual jobs for higher strata of society, you won't get tested for most of the pleb jobs.
>>
>>75210677
Using cowtits actress as proof that Jews are smart?

Uh huh.
>>
>>75215497
Oh and don't forget how they're fleeing to Israel now!

They dun goofed 2x.
>>
>>75210677
They've been removed before. They'll be removed again.
>>
>>75215785
literally this
if you want to get rid of jews then you have to integrate them hard
>>
why did this thread even take off
>>
>>75210677
Gosh Kat Dennings is ugly. She dated my fave though, bitch :(
>>
Jews are smart but not smart in a practical way which is what counts. They can't into military conquest. Their whole culture is being parasites and persecuted for all of eternity. When they finally got their own country they still live life under the threat of rocket attacks. A smart nation wouldn't live under the constant threat of rocket attacks.
>>
>>75216306

One thread is as good as another to discuss the nature of the Jew.

There's a never ending stream of new people coming after all, the same discussions are held over and over for their education.
>>
>>75215298

And dyslexia.
>>
>white people have higher IQ than black people
>WE ARE SMARTER
>white people have lower IQ the Jews
>IQ DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

My fellow white people always manage to baffle me.
>>
>>75215413
how else you supposed to get the dental gold fillings out senpai
>>
Okay so Jews are sheisty grubbers. They have this high IQ right? What I'm beginning to think is, that's probably actually a normal or more average IQ. It could be genetic, but look at how they've attacked us. Poison water, poison food, poison in the air. Poison vaccines and drugs, poison TV, poison government, poison everything. So they're attempting to dumb us down so they can take advantage.

Well you know what motherfuckers, not on my watch. You can't put enough fluoride in the water to stop the awakening.
>>
>>75210677
Jews suck lol. The amount ive jerked off to this broads tv show is triple digits. Jews are sex creatures. When the silent opposition deus vults well save you fucking mongrels for semen reception
>>
Ashkenazi Jews are a bunch of stupid ethnically ambiguous faggots and nothing you say will ever change that

I wish der Fuhrer would come back and do it right this time
>>
>>75216715
Do you think blacks are smart? Yeah their IQ is low, that's some evidence. But the proof is in their behavior. They act like niggers, froggie. Niggers.

Fucking idiot.
>>
so what? 115 is only mildly bright

anyone of decent intelligence is well above the mean of any racial or ethnic group
>>
>>75210677
They don't let their retarded offspring take tests, or learn how to read. So they never get counted.
>>
>>75213446
We give you shit but you dont know how to handle it and fuck up XD.

I love this ashkenazi IQ meme. First time I heard it was on /pol/. Makes me feel good about my useless self.
>>
>>75217106
top kek this board sometimes
115 would be almost a standard deviation above whites, just like niggers IQ(85 I think) is a standard deviation below, which is huge
IQ has a bell distribution, which means that even with a smaller standard deviation they will have a much higher representation in high IQ fields like maths, physics and sciences in general, and this is in fact what we observe
moreover, a high average IQ for a population is well correlated with general economic success
>>
>>75217378
the difference is huge but that's because 85 is so low it barely counts as human

115 is maybe "one of top 5 smartest kids in your class" tier. that's nothing. that's why I said mildly bright. nobody who has ever achieved a nobel prize has an IQ that low, for instance

>italians in charge of not being morons with no reading comprehension
>>
>>75217520
talk about reading comprehension without even reading my post
do you understand what "average" and "bell curve" mean? abbos shouldn't be posting on /pol/
>>
we really got you good gentiles
>>
>>75217616
this is pathetic. you don't even understand what I'm trying to say
>>
>>75217378
>sometimes

my sides
>>
File: OyVanVey.jpg (157 KB, 656x984) Image search: [Google]
OyVanVey.jpg
157 KB, 656x984
>>
>>75213171

> Wouldn't recommend marriage though.

Curious to know why? I'm plotting to marry one eventually.
>>
>>75212997
That's pretty fucking high for an average. It's one full standard deviation above the average. It's the same difference between white people and black people.
>>
>>75216961
>Obviously one of the lower specimens of whites

You are dumb, even for a white guy
>>
>>75217856

my user ID = 911
quite fitting given the subject matter, amirite?
>>
>>75216961
I hope you understand that stupid people are incapable of recognizing the intelligence of much smarter people. I found out I'm at least a quarter ashkenazi this year, it makes a lot of sense. It's crazy how much of a difference it is from normal white people. My family and myself are bright, quick, witty and perceptive as all hell.
>>
>>75217872
Name?
>>
Only because Hitler killed all the ones stupid enough to stay put.
>>
File: IQ.png (406 KB, 562x4348) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
406 KB, 562x4348
>>75217799
I completely understand it and told you why you are wrong and it doesn't matter.
Yes, 115 is not a big deal, but when it's an "average" as opposed to being a "standard deviation above" it means that given a certain IQ range of greatness, say from 125 to 150, Jews are going to be overrepresented compared to whites.
>>
>>75210677
A IQ of 15 is not good bro..
>>
>>75218109
Milana Vayntrub. AKA AT&T girl.

>>75218169
Hitler killed jews because he believed they were part of a genius international conspiracy to take over planet Earth. He did not think they were stupid, he saw them as an existential threat.
>>
>>75218181
so? someone who's decently intelligent is still going to be more intelligent than the average jew they encounter.
>>
>115
>smart
>>
File: 1460963863510.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1460963863510.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>75218069
>>
>>75218243
I wasn't really talking about his rationale, just a result of his actions. The people that were either smart enough or rich enough got the fuck out of there.
>>
>>75210677
>They are the literal intellectual master race

There are 10x more Whites with 130+IQ than jews, there are more Whites with 130+IQ than there are jews.
>>
File: 1447465539222.jpg (18 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
1447465539222.jpg
18 KB, 477x354
>>75214593
>Even if the ones we notice over here display a somewhat European phenotype, they're still genetically closer to Arabs.

Total garbage.

They do indeed show distant links with middle eastern Jews, but in *every* case this signal only appears when you discount the overwhelming number of linkage groups that connect them with Europeans. The Y chromosome connections appear to be real (though try to find the actual data to rework the studies - I bet you can't) assuming no hijinks, but disappears utterly once you start looking at the ENTIRE REST OF THEIR GENOMES which reflect thousands of years of European white heritage.

The "we're really distinct" storyline is a very particular and narrow interpretation of the results of those studies.
>>
>>75210677
Ashkenazi jews are going extinct faster than whites, no shoah needed. Israel is full of browns with explosive birth rates and Western diaspora racemixes like crazy.
>>
>>75218266
Just going by basic statistics, 84% of people are below 115 IQ. Your average jew is smarter than the majority of people in general.

>>75218381
I don't care if you believe me, it's the case.
>>
this is why I must breed with a jewish woman
>>
>>75218422
That's not how statistics work.
>>
>>75218433
Brown or white is irrelevant. As long as they have ashkenazi blood they are going to be way smarter than any other people.
>>
>>75218266
>someone who's decently intelligent is still going to be more intelligent than the average jew they encounter.
and why does this matter in any way? what IQ tells you is about the probability of this happening, and a standard deviation above means that the probability of your scenario happening is going to be fairly low
>>
>>75218447
>Just going by basic statistics, 84% of people are below 115 IQ. Your average jew is smarter than the majority of people in general

so? are you below 115 IQ yourself?
>>
>>75218543
I'm at least a quarter Ashkenazi.
>>
>>75218523
Nope. Israel's mean IQ is in double digits. No meme, look it up.
>>
File: Darth Vader.png (1 MB, 850x800) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader.png
1 MB, 850x800
Tell me Sheev. If the Force is so intelligent, why are there no good Jewish games?
>>
>>75218469
Except they do, IQ bell curve applies to population.
>>
>>75218540
that doesn't matter to someone who's already above all those averages. jews are going to exceed more often, but more of them will fall short
>>
>>75218602
Might have something to do with the dirt poor and stupid Arabs that fill their nation. Ashkenazis have an average IQ of 115 and there's no escaping that reality. They dominate elite fields per their population, medicine, law, finance, science, engineering, it's not even close.
>>
>>75218671
Your numbers are way fucking off.
>>
>>75218701
See

>>75218433
>>
Its simple guys. Whoever disagrees with jews being smarter is obviously in the lower range of IQ measurements.
Whoever is smart enough to understand and admit jews are superior is in the higher IQ measurement range.
>>
>>75218757
Already addressed it. The difference between arabs and whites is negligible compared to the difference between ashkenazis and those two groups. If they have ashkenazi blood, they are going to be smarter than your average white person even if they are brown. Not even close.
>>
>>75218863
>he difference between arabs and whites is negligible compared to the difference between ashkenazis and those two groups

Citation please - this is total nonsense and simply untrue from a genetic standpoint.
>>
>>75217349
Are you an Israeli neet? Do they exsit? If they do are they usually of the Sephardic variety?
>>
>>75218853
We white people are inferior to Jews and Asians.
We don't want to admit it because we are afraid of the truth.
>>
>>75218863
Clearly it is not. Israel is collectively dumber than most European countries. Ashkenazi Jews=white Jews btw. Brown Jews are as smart as their other brown brethren.
>>
>>75218968
The average racially arab person's IQ is essentially the same as a white person's, especially when compared to ashkenazi.
>>
>>75218744
Nope, right on target, 12-14 million jews, the standard deviation claim would mean 14% have 130+IQ, 1.68-1.96 million, billion Whites, at one deviation shift would mean just 2%, which is 20 million Whites with 130+IQ.
>>
>>75214593
>they're still genetically closer to Arabs.

They share similar haplogroups with Arabs, just like Armenians and Georgians.
>>
>>75218853
Im stupid to average and admit it
>>
File: 1460829561198.jpg (47 KB, 440x310) Image search: [Google]
1460829561198.jpg
47 KB, 440x310
>>75218681
the point is this has huge consequences when it comes to things like representation in high IQ fields commonly associated with intelligence, which is at the foundation of OPs claim that they are the intellectual master race
it all boils down to the fact that their overrepresentation in those fields isn't accidental

the only way whites/asians compete is because of their numbers, which is pretty nigger-like if you ask me

>>75219020
this
>>
>>75219053
Fine don't believe me. Keep believing that a people who make up less than one percent of Earth's population have completely puppeted all power structures and brainwashed half the planet with below average IQ. That makes a ton of sense. God the more I argue with you retards the more I like Israel.
>>
>>75219073
That is one of the most misinformed things I have read here today.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>75218433
>Ashkenazi jews are going extinct faster than whites

They both look white to me.

>Israel is full of browns with explosive birth rates

Yeah, brown Jews.

>Western diaspora racemixes like crazy.

Only a tiny minority racemix, despite what you read on /pol/
>>
>>75219001
Wouldn't the Haredim all be perfectly NEET?
>>
>>75219158
and I never claimed that they weren't. but this doesn't mean anything to someone who is already significantly above those averages

this is something people with low IQs care about more because they have to rely on their own racial identity rather than their personal intelligences

a master race that has an average IQ of 115 isn't going to be that impressive to someone whose IQ is 130 or 150 regardless of what race they are
>>
>>75218968
>Citation please

>You are in a house and someone is breaking in.
>You defend the house from a masked assailant at night.
>You try to call the police but cell doesn't work.
>You try to drive to town, but car doesn't start.
>Cold out, so you dress up and head to a neighbors house.
>Strange, you thought they were home.
>You look in the window.
>You see your baseball bat coming at you.
>You are robbing your own house
>>
File: 1462666645426.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1462666645426.png
4 KB, 368x376
>Blacks have low IQs
>IQ tests are rigged because they say that Jews have high IQs

pick one
>>
>>75210677
singling out a single jew group to measure intellect is akin to americans ruling out blacks when trying to look better for stats because theyre so shit

you cant compare "whites" with ashkenazi anymore than you can compare toyota as a brand with a single ford car
>>
>>75210677
If they're so smart why do they always lose?
>>
>>75217940
I see your flag, Pinocchio. Eat zyklon!
>>
Average IQ is only one part of the equation. The other part is population size. There aren't many Ashkenazim. Only a few million. Compared to hundreds of millions of whites or over a billion East Asians.

Why does population matter? Well, a thought experiment. How do you raise the average IQ of a population? You kill the least intelligent person. So, suppose we kept repeatedly killing the least intelligent white person until the average white IQ was as high as the average Ashkenazi IQ. Has the white race actually gained anything? Only if you assume that those less intelligent whites are literally worse than nothing.

That's all the Ashkenazim are really. An ethnicity without a working class. Which is not surprising if you look at their history.

The bottom line is that there are still more intelligent whites and Asians than there are Ashkenazim, it's just that there's also a whole lot of less intelligent whites and Asians bringing the average down.
>>
>>75219001
Im obviously ashkenazi...
Am I a neet? I was for some time but not anymore...
I have a part time job an im in uni studying finances(just kidding, im studying film).
>>
>>75219176
These people are old, their daughters are marrying niggers, their sons are marrying chinks. It's ironic, kinda. First world comforts and liberal retardation have destroyed even the eternal Jew.
>>
>>75215423
>Where?

did you notice youre talkking to an italian? fucking dumbass

americans are so stupid i cant fathom how they pretend to even talk about iq

american spatial recognition must be around -20
>>
>>75219377
is the typical nigger worse than nothing?

I would say they are
>>
File: +1_eugenics.jpg (175 KB, 755x1009) Image search: [Google]
+1_eugenics.jpg
175 KB, 755x1009
>>75210677
>iq of 115
>>
>>75219293
Whites stands for something..Depending on what it stands for(in each specific comparison) will change the results.
You can compare any groups which you properly define..
>>
>>75213171
>hates Jews out of fear
>marries a Jewess to fear less

pretty pathetic
>>
>>75219226
Young Jews in the US racemix way more than your average whitey. They're all urban dwellers and don't have huge flyover hick populations.
>>
>>75219419
Film, of the erotic variety?
>>
I have an IQ of 138. Suck my dick, kike.
>>
>>75219655
Na, I study that in my private time.
>>
>>75216522

>Alex, what is the Six Day War?
>>
>>75219226
But IQ correlates with most forms of success except reproductive except for the more pious folk they don't breed as much.this is even an expressed concern of Jewry.
>>
File: 1461692103431.jpg (418 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461692103431.jpg
418 KB, 600x600
>>75219377
Consider that due to how society is stratified, the eligible populations for high IQ fields is going to be cut down a lot, especially for asians who might be in the billions but can only poll from a smaller subpopulation when it comes to finding possible geniuses to advance their civilization.

Same thing goes for whites although with a much smaller effect due to our high standards of living where a good portion of the population can manage to go to college.
Ashkenazi jews I'm fairly sure are well off enough that most of them can afford a high education.
Now, run the numbers like >>75219089 did and see what effect this has.
>>
>>75219158

Was Germany's scientific prowess in WW2 accidental. Jews are overrepresented, but there seems to be little slow down when they are taken away ...
>>
>>75210677
My IQ is over 115.
it literally doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1911.jpg (60 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
1911.jpg
60 KB, 600x372
You can be the smartest person in the world, but you still die when I blow your fucking head off.
>Muh guns
Life's number one priority is staying alive, and I'll be damned if I'm not on the up and up.
>>
>>75220462
Hows the 7th grade going?
>>
>>75220322
Well you're considering a fairly small period though. But sure, I mean with how our societies work we can poll a fairly big amount of, say, 120+ IQ individuals to do our thinking and advancing. Niggers for instance couldn't say the same with a supposed 85 mean IQ, which would make it very hard to find individuals with high enough IQs, not to mention the effects on the society itself with such a low average IQ.
>>
>>75219645
>Young Jews in the US racemix way more than your average whitey.

Jews are white though. But even if you don't consider them white, Jews mostly mix with non Jewish whites. If you claim racemixing destroys the white or Jewish race, you can claim it destroys the non white part too.
>>
>>75220762
>it destroys the non white part too.

Oh noes, avg shitskin 70-85 median IQs destroyed with higher ones..
>>
>>75220437
Say if the average person's IQ is 100 this means for every two people with that IQ (or around) you need someone with the IQ of 145 (or up) to bring it up to that average. So it is almost like saying 1 in every 3 Ashkenazi Jew is very smart/borderline genius, genius is used some what loosely.
>>
Germans have an average IQ of 107, pretty close to 115, especially if you consider centuries of Jewish eugenics and lots of German turkroaches included in the German number. Brits have only 100.

Not at all impressed!
>>
>>75210677
so true dude, I mean look how attractive Jewish women are. There is no reason not to suggest they are the master race
>>
>>75213789
Israel has the same ratio of Ashkenazi Jews to shitskins as America has to whitesand shitskins and their scores on all forms of testing are Significantly lower than America and below the OCED average in every category by a decent margin.

Average Arab iq is a couple of points higer than niggers and about the same as Mexicans
>>
>>75220462
You also have to reproduce though.
>>
>>75221882
>You also have to reproduce though.

So do you. And the only ones reproducing are welfare eating orthodox that are bankrupting israel
>>
>>75210677
No. It means they have a mean IQ of 115.
They can lord over people all they want to.
And we can throw them out.
Or kill them.

Maybe you would do better if you learned to play nice with the rest of the kids.

We don't have to like you.
Or treat you fairly either.

You might want to remember that before you post this shit again.
>>
>>75210677

Too high IQ of a bad thing. People with high IQs tend to be more autistic and not appreciate God or tradition and have bad relationships and are generally miserable. Do you really want a bunch of fucking nerds telling you how to live?
>>
>>75210677
Most Ashkenazi origins come from Present day Turkey which has been forever SHITSKIN.

THEYRE SHITSKIN

>GGNORERE
>>
>>75210677
>le Ashkenazi Jews are soooooo smart xD
They aren't even real jews. Literally only like two Israeli-american scientists have claimed that Ashkenazis are a race of people, and not just European converts.
>>
I have been starting the process of converting to judaism and this thread makes me feel like its not even worth it. FeelsBad wont ever be born jewish.
>>
>>75212997
> Acting like a 15 point IQ advantage is not impressive

The IQ difference between Jews and Whites is the same as the difference between Whites and Blacks.
>>
>>75210677
ashkenazi jews though are racially just a subset of europeans. they have been found to be most genetically similar to Italians
>>
>>75223834
The average IQ in Israel is 95. The average Australian is 3 points higher than the average Jew.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>75210677
they is kangs
>>
they are not smarter, they are just brainwashed more into high education
all throughout my school years we were told that we will be garbage collectors if we didn't go to uni
>>
I want to jerk off on her face.
>>
>>75224932
Israel is not 100% Ashkenazi
>>
>>75213006
but jews didn't invent anything throughout history
>>
>>75210677

Whites are actually currently smarter then jews. Here's why...

there are about 16 million jews in the world. The Ashkenazi Jews (high IQ) are just around 8 million in total globally.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet.

The Ashkenazi jews total population is just a little more then one tenth of one percent of the entire human population.

The white population dwarfs the jewish population. As a Result we have a higher percentage of high IQ's in our midst. Its just numbers. Meaning the white population easily has more then 8 million whites with IQ's btwn 107-115. (which is the common IQ of the ashkenazi jews.

We are also generally physically tougher and stronger.

We are a huge threat to them.

Its not that they are pushing genocide as in death. They are pushing genocide in terms of interracial breeding, replacing slow population growth with other races, transfering of power, pushing us away from control. undermining us.

Jews are such a fucking minuscule portion of the human population and have lived so many places and caused so much bullshit. It just never fucking ends with them.

70 years after they get liberated from the concentration camps and they are all over everything again. The media, education, entertainment, banking. Fucking pissing everyone off again.

They think they have found the perfect deflection strategy this time with claims of anti-semitism and oppression but they really haven't. This is still the same human race that existed 70 years ago. People can always change their minds.

What is so often not examined is WHY. WHY the holocaust? Why would an entire country round up an ethnic group and imprison and murder them?
>>
>>75225292
Ashkenazi's are just Europeans.
>>
>>75210677
This is true.
Im ashkenazi and have a tested iq of 136.
Oh and i hate kikes
>>
>>75210677
Just because whites have a higher IQ doesn't give them the right to lord over Africa.
>>
>>75225303
Do you not understand the definition of the word "average"?

You're making a terrible case for "Whites are actually currently smarter then jews."
>>
>>75219419
>another future Hollywood jew
>>
>>75225303

Yes of course I understand the term average.

My point is if they are such a minor distribution of the human population that their average higher IQ is basically not relevant. By the numbers.
>>
>>75210677
Nice slide, Greatest Ally.
>>
>>75225574

muh bad...

here...

Yes of course I understand the term average.
My point is if they are such a minor distribution of the human population that their average higher IQ is basically not relevant. By the numbers.
>>
>>75213375

made me laugh.

Yeah, I recall a story not long ago that detailed some of the lengths Taiwanese go to when cheating.
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
>>75213789

Everything in this is spot on.

Thank you anon, that was great.
>>
>>75213789
the main difference is that whites have by far the most ingenious inventions and contributions to math and science. IQ is one number which can be improved with education . However IQ is no indication of innovation and whites have real world results in the application of intelligence.
>>
>>75210677

I don't care, I'm white and I have an IQ of 140-something. There are many different kinds of intelligence, IQ is an incomplete picture.
>>
File: 1462061141787.jpg (93 KB, 770x630) Image search: [Google]
1462061141787.jpg
93 KB, 770x630
>>75223131
NOPE, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Ashkenazi men took emigrated from southern Italy as rome fell took native germanic wives, and all generations after that just interbred.
>>
File: 1462061911271.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462061911271.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
>>75224932
roughly 20% population is not Jewish. Plus, you have between 20-40% of Jews being Sephardic or Mizrahi(basically Arabs)
And to top it all of fyou have Ethiopian Jews which are basically niggers. It is expected that Israel would have a lower IQ.
>>
>>75210677
Having an IQ of 115 isn't hard, that's just like read a book every once in a while and don't be a nigger
>>
>>75213507
?????
oh yeah, also hiring processes benefits niggers so we should universally benefit niggers

people are dumb and get caught in fads all the time anon, to be a real paladin of ideas you need to
a) buy a fedora
b) stop listening to established bullshit
>>
>>75214130

>Seldom do they build for themselves
>Seldom do they build
>build

A nobel prize is awesome but has nothing to do with the actual grinding hard labor involved in building up a civilization.

And in any case, in WHOSE societies were Jews usually able to win those nobel prizes? Whose societies helped those geniuses flourish? Not Jewish societies.
>>
File: 1462061283735.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462061283735.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>75229072
So what? are you saying niggers should be rewarded for the grinding hard labour that formed many cotton companies?
>>
>>75228384
You're literally retarded
>>
DEEZ IQ TESTS BE LYIN PHAM
DEM JEWS BE KEEPIN DA WHITE MAN DOWN
S M H
WE WUZ KANGZ DEM JEWS BE LYIN
>>
>>75219176

The people you're referring to are WHITE Jews, not brown ones. The brown ones are dumber than ordinary whites. Heck, even some of the white ones are, like the Sephardic and the Orthodox ones living in the US.

Also Arab IQ is significantly lower than white IQ, they're in the 80s or low 90s.
>>
white people are dumb enough to invite millions of niggers into their countries, so yeah I guess white people are pretty fucking dumb
>>
>tfw crypto-jew grandmother but Israel doesn't accept Sabbateans
>>
>>75229175

False equivalence. Whites built for other whites, and generally weren't forced to do so. Our labor was out of industriousness, and the design of the cities and infrastructure came from other whites. Black slave labor was a result of force.

My point is Jews lack industriousness. Whites can manage just fine on our own--we're smart enough to have a sufficient number of geniuses but dumb enough that we still have a working class of hard workers.

Jews are parasites. They wouldn't be anywhere if they hadn't been leeching off whitey's civilization for 2,000 years.
>>
>>75219796
God just shut the fuck up. They fought against Arabs ( LMAO ) using shit that white men gave them in the first place.

Jews are nothing but parasites and they've been parasites for thousands of years.
>>
>>75225294
Lmao who is
Einstein
>>
File: 1463773908709.png (66 KB, 1313x853) Image search: [Google]
1463773908709.png
66 KB, 1313x853
>>75210677
Feels pretty good to be an AshkeNazi
>>
>>75230343
A fraud
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.