[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Nafta.... for both sides.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457232692705.jpg (23 KB, 480x493) Image search: [Google]
1457232692705.jpg
23 KB, 480x493
So is it true that after Nafta Mexican farmers were really affected by it?

I would like to know if there truly is a correlation between Nafta and the flood of illegal immigrants. If this is true it would only mean that NAFTA was designed to destroy the jobs of peasants in Mexico and somewhat offering them to come illegally to the U.S through weak borders and the promise of the bibsmedat as the only viable solution.

Basically where I'm going with this is that the flood of illegals was planned by Clinton and the globalists, it wasn't just the Mexicans trying to jump fences.

If so, which industries were affected by this? What about the industries affected on this side of the border?

inb4 you give me statistics. Can you provide any links backing up your claims?
>>
>>75202589
The 1965 immigration act and political correctness made illegal immigration happen, not Nafta. Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to millions of wetbacks long before NAFTA.
>>
>>75202902
Did that immigration act granted the ones who were already here amnesty? What about the ones who came after 1965?
>>
>>75203074
The immigration act gave non-white people the right to become immigrants. Without it, illegals could have never become citizens. Legal Mexicans also voted for people who would give the illegals amnesty.
>>
>>75202589
NAFTA made it way easier to Mexico to import cheap American crops into their country. As a result a lot of mexican farmers were put out of business. Many agricultural workers ended up having to migrate (legally or not) to the US in order to find suitable agricultural work.
>>
>>75203354
So basically it was a law to give illegals a path to citizenship? When you say non-white, does it mean that before that law passed only illegal white immigrants had a path to citizenship compared to brown-yellow illegals who could not?
>>
>>75203566
So was there a hike on illegal immigration once NAFTA began creating struggles in Mexico's economy? Do you know which sectors were affected?
>>
>>75203583
It would have been unthinkable to give than many non-whites citizenship before 1965.
>>
>>75203809
What was Canada's impact by being a member of NAFTA?
>>
>>75203952
Sell more shit to the US. It had no impact on immigration at all.
>>
>>75204435
Thanks for the answers leaf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.