[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about 3rd worlders who chose to stay in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5719827.jpg (323 KB, 1100x1652) Image search: [Google]
5719827.jpg
323 KB, 1100x1652
what do you think about 3rd worlders who chose to stay in their countries ?
>>
>>75197371
The same thing I think about 1st worlders who chose to stay in their countries.
>>
>>75197450
that sounds weird coming from an American
>>
>>75197371
Ok, I guess
>>
>>75197371
I really appreciate it.
Seriously, thank you.
>>
>>75198001
Why shouldn't they stay in their countries and make them great?
To be honest, I look down on people who leave their countries. No loyalty or responsibility.
>>
>>75197371
I don't think about them at all if they aren't affecting me.

If they have decent credentials then they're more than welcome to come here if they want to do it legally.
>>
>>75197371
Definitely better than the ones who don't
>>
>>75197371

Nothing. Either they are too dumb and poor to know better, or they are the scum that is keeping their country in the 3rd world.

PS dont come to USA. We have too many mexicans already

>BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL ALREADY
>>
I think highly of you. I wish the rest of Pakistan thought the same
>>
>>75197371
>just stay and stay stay
>>
>>75197371
unless you have access to 1st world education, in which case you should go study and then come back, then is the right thing to do

letting your country be turned into a colony for sake of a cheap big mac is for pussies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.