[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLAND CUCKED BY TTIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 0004TKA0AOLWVMGG-C438.jpg (45 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
0004TKA0AOLWVMGG-C438.jpg
45 KB, 620x380
POLISH KEKSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS TTIP
>"We support even stronger version of TTIP, it would give Poland a development impulse"
ayy lmao PiS will fuck our shit up fellow polacks
>>
>>75191192

Sauce?
>>
>>75191690
it's in Polish
http://www.rp.pl/Gospodarka/303029951-Morawiecki-Polska-popiera-TTIP.html
http://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Morawiecki-Polska-popiera-TTIP-3493497.html
>>
>>75191192
No shit, they are Jew loving U.S. agents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPUhpzGKWnM
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>75192043

Shit.
Sounds bad.
Just as I began to admire Poland...
>>
>>75191192
The pros of TTIP vastly outweigh the cons in our situation. Not a big deal.
>>
>>75195870
NO.
>>
>>75195987
I already sell expensive shit to Americans and now I'll do it with less headache. Bring it on.
>>
>>75196548
do you think Poland will be ok?
>>
>>75197161
our food production will die like the mexican one did after NAFTA because of flood of cheap american food
>>
You know that TTIP isn't about trade at all? Because there are nearly no trade barriers between the EU and the USA?

It's more about rules on how new medicine should be introduced to the market and some shit linked to suing governments by companies

In terms of economy it means nothing
>>
>>75197161
>>75197751
but there is also a chance that it will benefit us
regulations in "old" EU are meant to stop cheap products not only from the US but also the ones from "new" EU countries, like Poland
if the trade barriers will be gone there is a chance for us to gain a lot
>>
>>75197751
Who in their right mind is going to eat american "food"?
>>
>>75199688
mexicans and poorfags
>>
>>75191192

you're straight up retarded

the main result of this is going to be US losing jobs to Poland, and US companies investing their money in Poland instead of USA
>>
What's the point, TPP won. I worry about my endocrine medication and zoloft.
>>
>>75191192

If it has the same exit provisions as TPP (which got an exit clause in the end, after much protest) it can make sense, just like EU membership. More developed countries controlled by Jews share wealth with them for the opportunity to corrupt them. As long as you can preserve your ethnic purity and an uncucked population you can just get the benefits.

Dangerous game to try to cheat the Jew of course, but hardly impossible.
>>
>>75200199
this, the TTP hurt rich country against poor country
right now poland is still recovering from communism, they will win from that(unless trump stop it)
>>
>>75191192

Poland is the world's must cucked nation anyway
>>
It's globalism and it's going to drain wealth and give it to poor countrys(jobs) and corporations(selling items in first world country). Drain wealth making it easier to control society
>>
>>75200199
Nope. The main result will be more shitty US food on Polish markets and more bankrupt local businesses.
>>
>>75200933

The most important parts of of TPP/TTIP are not about protecting intellectual property ... they are about protecting actual property. Land, it's always about land. Everything else is for little people.

The danger of TTIP/TTP is that you get steered into a position where your entire economy is owned by foreign investors. Like for instance New Zealand.
>>
>>75191192
i knew youd fuck it up. as soon as i heard you begging for us bases in poland i knew it was a jewish ruse
>>
>>75200933
Polish labor isn't cheap enough to get muh jobs. Cheapers TTIPers will. Poland will get the imports.
>>
>>75191192
The mongol is strong in this one.
>>
Soon they'll support refugees too.
>trusting pro-American Jewish parties
ayyy lmao
>>
>>75201331
don't forget the arbitration courts
>>
File: o-TTIP-facebook.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-TTIP-facebook.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1000
enjoy
>>
>>75201888
>Soon they'll support refugees too
Nah i don't think so. They're hardline catholiban.
>>
>all that ruckus over unimportant shit which poles don't give a fuck

Just go to Trump thread, nothing to see here
>>
>>75202082
So? Pope is all for it.
>>
>>75202395
Nigga we are so seperate from the rest of Catholic church that we could form our own national church like the English did and no one would notice.
Polish catholicism is very nationalistic and conservative.
>>
>>75199999
>>
>>75202651
that's nice
>>
>>75191192

Polish government instantly discredited

Immigrants or no immigrants, you cant cuck yourself harder than by supporting TTIP. I wonder how much money they collected from the americans for this.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.