[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Campus rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 34534534534.jpg (125 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
34534534534.jpg
125 KB, 800x500
How big of a deal is this really? The frequency of it I mean, not the severity of actual rape.

>28 out of the top 50 "Best Universities" in U.S. News and World Report are under federal investigation for their handling of sexual assault.

I have problems believing campus rape is as common as certain sources make it seem...I'm skeptical because:

1) ambiguities of hookup culture - what is rape when sex is commonplace and without meaning anyway?
2) drugs/drinking/generally degenerative behavior - how is this seen as okay when drunk/high people do terribly dumb things like rape others? How can you cherrypick one bad action (rape) and not condemn others (drinking to excess, dressing slutty, etc)?

Honestly with the way women act rape seems more like petty theft than actual rape but I'm open to hearing your views
>>
Quality post OP.

This is true. Rape has lost its meaning.
>>
>>75189863
The definition of "rape" has expanded beyond forcing someone to have sex for liberals.
>>
Maybe we just start killing liberals.

Its the only way to be sure
>>
>>75190631
Right, the question I guess becomes what is the definition of rape we're working with...and how often does said "rape" occur
>>
File: General.jpg (123 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123 KB, 600x614
>>75189863
Of actual (traditional) rape instances, American Universities boast one tenth the offense rate as the general community.
Meaning Rape is not a big deal on college campuses.

However, Feminists continue to push for the redefinition of Rape and the broadening of Rape laws which will make the instances or rape appear to rise...
...justifying the need for more Feminism.

The entire concept is a farce at this point
>>
Someone should edit the op image so that the sign says "a free rape campus"
>>
>>75191808
This

I worked on a student council that worked on this kind of stuff, it is an abosulute farce that is not properly investagated due to allegations that may face the school if they don't take immeadiate action.

Modern higher education is a shit show.
>>
>>75193512
Why don't any universities have the balls to tell the children to fuck off and let due process run its course?
>>
>>75193605
Money.
>>
>>75193605
There are a few (BYU, VMI, schools like that) which do a great job with filtering out the bullshit and finding out actual crimes. They will tell you to eat a dick if you are lying. Sexual assault and harassment happens, but not nearly as often and many of the feminist cunts think.

Much of it has to due with title 9, which is an absolute load of shit that many IGs don't know how to work with.

Another good reason students run wild is because of the ammount of support they can recieve if they cry rape. National media attention, "activist" groups, and other such cancers that will rush to their aid and shit allover the school, the accused, and the system if given the chance. It costs the schools money and time to deal with.
>>
>>75189863
>>
>>75195201
>if it's not reported it didn't happen
>>
I'm not even kidding when I say I stopped reading at "WE DESERVE A RAPE"
>>
>>75196470
If half of all cases aren't reported it still wouldn't be anywhere close to 1 in 4
>>
>>75189863
It's completely made up.
Read the emails where Bigfoot begged her "rapist" to take her anus.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0mzqL50I-w
>>
>>75189863
Watch the movie Oleanna.
That chick is now running colleges.
>>
The "campus rape epidemic" is a myth just like "hook-up culture".
>>
>>75189863
Campus rape is ubiquitous*
*for the feminist definition of rape which is to say all heterosexual penis in vagina sex
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.