[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: ayylmao.jpg (365 KB, 500x1938) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
365 KB, 500x1938
They got what they deserved edition
>>
>>75186162
I talked with a zimbabwe police officer once
>>
>>75186162
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: New Jack with Brooke Hogan.png (1 MB, 1016x966) Image search: [Google]
New Jack with Brooke Hogan.png
1 MB, 1016x966
Daily reminder that New Jack is the nigger who BLACKED Hulk Hogan's daughter
>>
File: race is a social construct.jpg (41 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
race is a social construct.jpg
41 KB, 576x1024
>>75186162
Can anyone nutshell me why Africa is so unsuccessful? I understand niggers are the fundamental flaw but there has to be more. I hear Africa is full of resources.

On a side note what would happen (long term) if all aid from the USA to Africa ceased?
>>
>>75187277
nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1464181764748.png (455 KB, 451x471) Image search: [Google]
1464181764748.png
455 KB, 451x471
>>
>>75187360
No, most sectors of Africa were successful under white control, niggers are just that bad. Take a look at SA during apartheid, they had some of the most advanced technologies available to people at the time (railways) but now under black rule they squandered it all and are now spending their days saying we dindu nuffin and lynching white farmers.
>>
>>75187360
The warm climate and abundance of food easily accessible resulted in there being no evolutionary advantage to future planning and thus, IQ remained low and the most aggressive men were the ones who procreated. Fast forward a few millennia, whites with high IQ have pathological guilt and continue to provide Africans with free food and Africans still have no incentive to progress past an iron age civilization.
>>
File: zambia_farmers.jpg (105 KB, 690x583) Image search: [Google]
zambia_farmers.jpg
105 KB, 690x583
>>
>>75187360
The thing which is really screwing them big time atm is how fucking corrupt it all is
>>
>>75187360
http://www.sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm
>>
>>75187632
Not gonna lie, I'd fuck the one on the left.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.