[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WINNERS vs LOOSERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Hey faggots.

As an ardent Trump supporter and a winner. I am always alarmed by the number of "Idea people", "creatives", or as I like to call them "losers" there are in this world.

Refer to the graph to the left.

This is why America sucks now. Lets face it. If you had to label presidentail canadates according to this chart. Bernie Sanders, the forever thinking but never acting impatent senator and lord of loosers would fit the 'Idea People" side.

While God Emperor Trump, Builder of Towers, Master of Branding, Lord of The Camera, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm would personify a doer.

The reason why America is so degenerate is we have too many "thinkers" and not enough "doers".

So which one are you /pol/ ?
A "idea person" or a "doer".

Explain and state how this has helped or hurt you.
>>
File: 1461129791021.jpg (155 KB, 702x810) Image search: [Google]
1461129791021.jpg
155 KB, 702x810
>>75185823
>>
You're totally winning with this post -_-
>>
>>75185823

The only thing loose is gonna be your dad's asshole after I rape him. How about you learn proper grammer and stop the autistic paragraph structure?
>>
>>75186028
>God Emperor Trump, Builder of Towers, Master of Branding, Lord of The Camera, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm

no
>>
>>75185823
I don't know man, seems like a false dichotomy.
>>
File: 1461876527191.jpg (82 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1461876527191.jpg
82 KB, 719x719
>This is why America sucks now.

yes it's the ONLY reason
>>
>>75186191
please explain
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464265046320.jpg (22 KB, 412x338) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464265046320.jpg
22 KB, 412x338
>>75186438
>>75185823
Judging from the chart, those "idea" people did some work. In fact they did more work than the "doer". Being one or the other makes you either bad at multitasking or bad at completing projects. It's better to have both qualities.

Tldr: false dichotomy
Pic unrelated. Just trying to trigger poltards
>>
>>75186438
It's just too much generalizing about really vague shit. Basically the poster is saying that people who rely on original ideas instead of hard work will often fail, whereas hard work is more likely to lead to a successful result, even with a mediocre idea.

But the truth is no person is completely on one side or another of that equation. Most people are somewhere in between.

Most people have one or two good ideas, a lot of bad ones. Most people are willing to work hard, but only so hard on an idea that doesn't seem to be working out.
>>
>>75185823
Planning is a crucial part of accomplishing something and ending up with the right result.

'Doing it' without much planning is only indicative of people being able to accomplish things that don't have a lot of thought put into them, which could be very likely to be mediocre, such as 'trump steaks'' or 'trump champagne'.

In reality both planning and executing and idea are almost equally important.
>>
>>75185823
>le degeneracy meme
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.