[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
East Asians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: Chink.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Chink.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
I'm curious to know what your opinions are on East Asians? Do you see them as a threat to White societies? Do you consider them inferior to the white race as a whole?
Personally, I see East Asians as one of the biggest threat to White societies to date other than Jews, obviously. Unlike niggers, arabs, and other assorted brown masses, Asians have a very strong work ethic, high IQ, and have the capacity of competing with us more readily for higher employment and positions of influence in our own nations. Just because they're "good and law abiding" doesn't mean they're not a threat. Just like any human race except for maybe whites, since we've had it brainwashed out of us, Asians are subject to natural, and oftentimes subconscious racial in-group preference, meaning they'll naturally favour their own and displace whites in our own nations. They also share no deeper connection to our history, race, or European identity as a nation, and thus only work to degrade and dilute our national integrity. Being non-white immigrants, they also have a vested interest in further promoting this system of mass ethnic replacement, since they owe their very presence in a white nation to it. There's also the question of racial diversity and a degradation of social trust, but this is true for literally all non-whites
I ask this, because I'm Canadian and we have a very large population of chinks who are essentially colonising our western provinces.
>>
>>75182649

They're a fifth column and they've already been caught multiple times sending information back to China
>>
>>75183047
Ya, I know. How do we get rid of them ?
>>
I'm Chinese-American and I'd gladly give my life for America to protect the ideals our country was founded on. I'm sorry that this makes you upset.

Western civilization isn't just democracy, it also has a history of fascism, communism, lots of ideologies and virtues that ruined both Europe and Asia. Don't be so quick to judge both Europeans and Asians.
>>
>>75182649
R A R E P R O X Y
A
R
E

P
R
O
X
Y
>>
>>75182649
China is cancer and an even bigger threat to humanity than Islam.
>>
>>75183204

Deportation
>>
>>75182649

All humans are fucked, Desu.
The idea you really are after is...
How do we preserve history and make it knowledgeable for future generations to learn/study from?
>>
>>75182649
Fuck off back to infinite chan, vermin, we don't you need you to export their threads here.
>>
File: 1464207967958.gif (2 MB, 253x450) Image search: [Google]
1464207967958.gif
2 MB, 253x450
>>75183459
That's what you all say but when push comes to shove you'll side with your own.

How would you feel if White people were moving to your land in massive numbers ?

We don't need or want you here, Please Go Back To Your Countries.
>>
>>75182649
koreans are fucked. chinese fobs are fucked and prehaps with they were bashed like faggots in the 80s they would stop coming, littering and driving property prices up.

They deserve the dirty air they were born into.

Stop breathing my clean air, fucking asians.

Japs are cool tho.
>>
I totally agree with you. Just about everyone seems to have an asian gf (bf if they're homosexual), and it's just because they're ""pretty"" and easy prey.
>>
>>75183824
Not everyone is an ethnocentric retard with the mental capacity of an African tribal bushman.

>How would you feel if White people were moving to your land in massive numbers ?

I would be totally fine with that, in fact there's tons of white men in their 20's who move to East Asia to """teach""" English just to get laid. How would you feel if the same happened in America or Canada?

>Please Go Back To Your Countries

Am I supposed to go "back" to a country I wasn't even born in and use a language I'm not even halfway as fluent in as English?
>>
>>75183824
You can burn in hell for that pic faggot.

Better be glad your not in the west. You would already be in prison for Internet rape.
>>
Cut all their penis tips off.
>>
>>75184247
IF everyone vacated the USA. Whites would still win, coz we make things awesome, where ever we move. We are also united, as males, unlike Asians or blacks. Or woman.

Cunts would again try to knock on our door, once we had established a new living zone, because AGAIN it would be the best and most advanced.
>>
File: Evil Slit Eyed Bastard.jpg (51 KB, 394x431) Image search: [Google]
Evil Slit Eyed Bastard.jpg
51 KB, 394x431
>>75184247
We should just exterminate you, that way none of you will ever come back
>>
Germanic culture have more in common with the Japanese than wogs desu.
>>
First generation Asians are top tier. It's their children who turn into rabid left wing social justice warriors. I think it's because they see the culture their parents came from and rebel against it since they're in the "free" West. Fucking cunts
>>
>>75185458
Haven't you just wanted to ring their necks and watch their gash eyes pop out of their fat heads.
>>
>>75182649
>In case you’re thinking that Chinese students must be some of “the best and the brightest” who provide the brain power needed by America’s engineering schools, nothing could be further from the truth. Most Chinese students have no better than average ability, and many do not speak, write, or understand English well enough to contribute significantly to the academic community.

>A professor of Chinese history at New York University told the Wall Street Journal that students from China often pose a “burden” on her lectures, which she has to modify for their benefit. Many Chinese students “are woefully underprepared,” she said.

>WholeRen Education, a U.S. company that caters to students from China, reported that some 8,000 Chinese students were expelled from American universities last year, mostly for poor academic performance or cheating. “Chinese students used to be considered top-notch,” a WholeRen executive said, “but over the past five years their image has changed completely — wealthy kids who cheat.”

>The Reuters news service has just published an in-depth examination of Chinese cheating on college entrance exams such as the SAT, which is administered in China under license from the College Board. In many cases, actual test questions and even entire test booklets were found on Chinese web sites or used by Chinese cram schools.

http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/psr/apr16.html
>>
>>75184783
I hate to break it to you, but the West can only degrade with people like you because you come across like a complete bumbling retard. Can you contribute to your nation's becoming as advanced as you say it would be? No? Then get studying, fag.

>>75184900
>>75185817
And I hate to break it to you: you're insane. Check yourself into the nearest mental hospital immediately.
>>
File: Yellow.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
Yellow.png
44 KB, 883x837
>>75186875
CHINKU CHINKU CHONG CHAN ?
>>
>>75184900
It's just an animal of which millions exist all over the world. No big deal.
>>
>>75187323
Tell that to your wife as Achmed rapes her.
>>
File: tumblr_loaeokAeHX1qeaqak.jpg (53 KB, 499x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loaeokAeHX1qeaqak.jpg
53 KB, 499x349
>>75182649
they're already enslaved by jews

Jews are the only real threat

I'm sure China is content enslaving Africa and maybe Canada they don't need anymore
>>
>>75184247
>Not everyone is an ethnocentric retard with the mental capacity of an African tribal bushman.

most people are though, which is dangerous

don't worry you don't have to "go back" you can have California and vancouver
>>
>>75188158
>>>75184247>Not everyone is an ethnocentric retard with the mental capacity of an African tribal bushman.most people are though, which is dangerousdon't worry you don't have to "go back" you can have California and Vancouver

Over my dead body
>>
File: 1393568371022.jpg (27 KB, 314x437) Image search: [Google]
1393568371022.jpg
27 KB, 314x437
>>75182649
nips are alright
chinks are yellow jews.
>>
They have awful bathroom manner. I also hate HATE tonal languages.

Youre all also very short so Im not afraid of you. Im afraid of your lack of humanity
>>
File: This.jpg (3 KB, 125x60) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
3 KB, 125x60
>>75188740
>>
File: Bagdad1258.jpg (66 KB, 567x399) Image search: [Google]
Bagdad1258.jpg
66 KB, 567x399
Reminder MONGOLS SACKED BAGHDAD.

Yellows are the only ones strong enough to break the back of the Islamic menace.

The whole reason why the Christian West has survived was because of "soulless" Asians.
>>
>>75183876
>>Japs are cool tho.

They're the same as the rest of them except they make your anime and video games, fuck off
>>
>>75188991
Nice try Ping Ling, Everyone knows that Mongols became Muzzie Ottomans
>>
File: Swol.png (45 KB, 200x324) Image search: [Google]
Swol.png
45 KB, 200x324
No threat. They don't annoy us and don't try to impose religious shit like the others. They also know when they're wrong.
Plus all of their women love us.
>>
they're cool. this is a shitty bait thread though. sage
>>
File: jarjarchink.jpg (217 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
jarjarchink.jpg
217 KB, 700x400
>>75189433

Pic related, It's Your grandkids
>>
>>75182649
>ITT: A FUCKING LEAF cuck chimps out
>>
>>75189651
1 night stand=/having kids
I don't want my bois to be midgets lolwtf.
>>
>>75184900
>killing animals is evil
IT'S LE CURRENT YEAR! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE EATING ANIMALS STILL?!?! ;_;
Nice hypocrisy you have there, leafcuck.
>>
>>75182649
I'm fine with Japanese, Vietnamese and maybe Koreans

But everyone else can fuck off
>>
File: cultu.jpg (20 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
cultu.jpg
20 KB, 320x300
>>75189821
Don't fraternize with the enemy. Fucking them makes you part of the problem GENIUS

You can't control your body chemistry, Once their yellow whores get their pheromones in you you're hooked for life
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.