[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a friendly reminder :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 600x600
I've noticed that the boy and men who are so avidly against feminism are the ones who need it the most...
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1451398145862.jpg (144 KB, 676x604) Image search: [Google]
1451398145862.jpg
144 KB, 676x604
No surprise there that feminists want boys and men to have cancer.
>>
>>75181617
Thats like saying we should get cancer
>>
I don't need an ideology built on deep man hating and bogus statistics.
>>
"need" feminism....................
>>
File: image.png (871 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
image.png
871 KB, 800x578
>>
File: MLMQ2hP.png (809 KB, 639x638) Image search: [Google]
MLMQ2hP.png
809 KB, 639x638
thanks to your message i just became a feminist
>>
>>75181785
Feminism isn't about hating men, it's simply about equality. If you believe that men and women should have equal rights, then you are a feminist :)
>>
Feminism is Marxism for ugly girls.
>>
>>75181617
How? Feminists claim that men shouldn't HAVE to be manly, but that's just a "should" (and probably wrong at that, destroying gender roles is driving both women and men mad). Society doesn't give a shit about its boys. If they don't learn to fight, they will be left to die.
>>
you're right, g0y. Tell them about the homo thing too, I heard it's trending
>>
>>75181617
Have you decided yet what feminism is? A clear definition, so that if anyone does not fit it they wouldn't be a feminist?
>>
>>75181937
Do you know how many virgin feminists go around saying that anyone who dates men or has a male child "isn't a real femenist"
We also already have equality
>>
>>75182322
Yeah I kept watching these feminist videos and all of them spend about 3 minutes redefining what the word means.

As if, we didn't fucking know.
>>
>>75182322
STOP BEING RATIONAL. LOGIC IS A SOCIAL CONSTRCUT MADE BY YOU TO HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I strongly recommend you killing yourself
>>
>>75181617

No. I don't care.
>>
>>75181937
>If you believe that men and women should have equal rights

So do you think women are given an unfair advantage in child custody cases and need to be treated equally with men?
>>
>>75181937
Are you at all worried about USA universities having 60% (And increasing) female studens?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.