[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did South Park predict the 2016 election ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: giant-douche.png (163 KB, 546x322) Image search: [Google]
giant-douche.png
163 KB, 546x322
How did South Park predict the 2016 election ?
>>
>>75166658
how did they predict Obama would win?
>>
It's always been like this
>>
you must be literally 12 years old if you think this didn't apply to 2004-2012
>>
What? What even is on the left
>>
>>75166783
but this time it's really it tho, no-one could be more douche than Trump or shit like Clinton
>>
>>75166861
Thats what daddy uses to clean his aids hole
>>
>>75166861
A douche on the left, a shit sandwich on the right.
>>
>>75166762
They had 2 versions of the episode. They aired the one with Obama winning
>>
>>75168302
You're retarded
>>
>>75168348

they really did tho
>>
>>75168440
prove it
>>
>>75168440
They were considering doing both, but they saw that the numbers were clearly with Obama and just did the one.

They did the same thing with That's My Bush in 2001. It was supposed to be a Gore show but then Gore lost.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.