[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a smart buisnessman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
me: >Trump is a smart buisnessman
libtards: >He bankrupts everything he touches! not to mention he is literally Hitler

what is the best response to this?
>>
Corperate bankruptcy is different than personal bankruptcy, and it's only a small portion of his companies
>>
>>75159089
The best "response"? The only "response" sonny is a bullet to the head. THAT'S how we take our country back.
>>
>>75159760
Shut up mick
>>
>>75159089
That they don't realize is a legitimate business tactic that many business owners do.
>>
File: Gay Trump.jpg (56 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
Gay Trump.jpg
56 KB, 600x410
>>75159089
Just admit to being a butthurt permavirgin autistic faggot who wants to have both a beta uprising and a race war nao but can't have anything say prefers to cheer for trump from a basement.
>>
>>75159847
Israel, the fuck did you do to your flag?
>>
File: lord humongous.jpg (103 KB, 561x480) Image search: [Google]
lord humongous.jpg
103 KB, 561x480
>>75159089
Just walk away
>>
>>75159847

/thread
>>
File: kex_lulthor.jpg (13 KB, 147x145) Image search: [Google]
kex_lulthor.jpg
13 KB, 147x145
>>75159847
Nice b8
>>
>>75159824
Libtards are 24/7 megaphone robots, there's no such thing as a debate with them.

Just buddy up with at least one other fit guy and just walk around their campuses while they scream in horror and flail their trigglypuff 40BMI limbs around. If one of these hamplanets try to assault you then just cowtip her and both of you say she tripped while running over stuff.
>>
>>75160149
I dint deal with these people because i have an actual job and live in the real world. These people only exist in a bubble around colleges
>>
>>75159847
>spends his free time sperging out at anonymous people on a board with different political views to him
>calls others butthurt

hmmm
>>
File: stormfagsinanutshell.png (282 KB, 1023x513) Image search: [Google]
stormfagsinanutshell.png
282 KB, 1023x513
>>75161410

>wahhhh get out of my safe space
>>
>>75159089
He has had hundreds of business ventures, and he has bankrupted something like less than 10. Success comes with some failures, and if you can't see that you are living in a fantasy world.

Not to mention Bernie Sanders' wife bankrupted some college after taking control of their finances. I don't know the details but you can look em up.
>>
>>75162256

He would've been richer today if he had invested in municipal bonds rather than playing with daddy's money.

The guy is a little bitch, but that of course explains why /pol/ worships the ground he walks on like a bunch of flaming homos.
>>
>>75159089
1. Look worried.
2. Sweat
3. Take a deep breath
4. Yell at the top of your lungs "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????"
>>
>>75163441
Only if he had psychic powers and knew exactly what to invest in.

Also, investing in bonds wouldn't have created literally MILLIONS of jobs.

Trump's empire supports tens of thousands of lower and middle class families.
>>
>>75163741
you mean thousands of illegal polish immigrants? hahahaha
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.