[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I need your advice. Last night, my Fiancé and I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (901 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
901 KB, 353x500
/pol/, I need your advice.

Last night, my Fiancé and I got into a fight. I swear, it was like a /pol/ parody thread. He threatened to leave me because I'm "intolerant of other ethnicities", though I'm not. The conversation was long, and convoluted, but basically boils down to my using statistics and factual information coupled with reasonable, logical argument, and he broke down and called me a shallow minded bigot who's going to "plant the seed of fear in our children's heads".

He's Canadian. For once, this isn't a parody post, but, it sounds like one, doesn't it? What the hell do I do? I'm fairly red pilled, and I enjoy it; I do not want to have to fake progressive leftism to keep a man I love.
>>
Cuck him with a black man to make him hate other races.
>>
>>75155576
this
>>
>>>/soc/

faggot.
>>
>>75153778
Fuck outta here you gay abomination nobody cares about your squabbles
>>
>>75153778
Leave him for a real man. I'm sure a great woman like yourself can find a good one.
>>75155576
>>75155671
Don't listen to these niggers. You will become absolutely worthless.
>>
>>75155835
> woman
>>
Who the fuck would date a fucking fat hambeast american?
>>
>>75153778
>my using statistics and factual information coupled with reasonable, logical argument
You sound like a faggot.

If it's really "love", and you forsee yourself spending the rest of your life with him, then I don't know why you're hesitating. But you really shouldn't be asking /pol/ for advice.
>>
>>75153778
>loving someone you don't respect

you are a whore.
Women are always whores

I guess he is cute so it is ok that you think he is dumb right?
>>
>>75153778
>my Fiancé
>He's Canadian

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Kill yourself..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.