[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OBAMA RELEASING ALIEN SECRETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1100x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1100x731
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/obama-plans-to-reveal-massive-cache-of-ufo-secrets-before-leaving-office-report/

Ok so can we stop debating who the best US president ever was? Obama just took the award hands down.

Reagan wouldn't release the documents, Bill Clinton wouldn't release it, that redneck George Dubbaya and his stupid dad wouldn't release it....AND FINALLY the man who saved the economy and took out the most evil terrorist on earth said ok, I'll release it.

Hate him or love him you HAVE to give him credit. If not you can just go straight to hell.
>>
>>75153577
He must hate Hillary. That was like the only reason to vote for her. Now if Obama's doing it, there is really no reason to vote for Hillary.
>>
Also forget to mention it's undebatable, he is the best president ever. Feel free to share your opinions but just know it's undebatable.
>>
>>75153819
I think they probably both agreed Obama was worthy enough of releasing them considering his track record.
>>
>>75153577
Guess I'm a ¡Jebmissile! now.
>>
>>75153577

Not happening
>>
RELIGION BTFO
>>
Reminder to hide and sage slide threads.
>>
>>75153577
Obama's a fucking freedom hating nigger. At this point there is absolutely nothing he can do to redeem himself in my eyes, except fucking kill himself.
>>
>>75154139
What's there to slide?
>>
No (You) for (you).

I remember to hide and sage these types of threads.
>>
>Rawstory
>>
>>75153577
Meh, it will really just be a trove of records documenting Obama's love of rectal probing - only a tenuous connection to UFOs...
>>
I'm an ayy Lmao undercover on earth
AMA
>>
>>75153577
>best president
>finances ISIS
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 2048x1536
>>75153577
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.