[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese Masterrace BTFO the White Man once again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: youtu.be-3NVkCeGcIH8.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-3NVkCeGcIH8.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NVkCeGcIH8

Where were you when chinks revolutionized day to day life again?

Are you ready to have a mega bus driving over your car with 1200 people in it?
>>
just like my animes
>>
>>75150331
bad idea that relies on pretty perfect environment.
The Chinese have no concept of safe design.
i hope it doesn't get used.
>>
>>75151870

>implying the chinks won't just stomp a perfect environment out of the ground within 2 years and relocate every cry baby that is against this and kill all the environmentalist fags that say destroying this ancient river is a bad thing

they are fucking hands on type of people who do not give a fuck and sacrifice their own people for the greater good of the country
>>
>>75150331
>make a building that drives around
>looks awesome

That design is retarded the rails will cause a lot of accidents, and requires cars to be aligned on the road pretty perfectly.
>>
>>75150331
Damn

White people get BTFO by everyone these days...

Blacks and Muslims taking their women
Mexicans and Indians taking their jobs
Chinamen leaving them in the dust technologically,

Whitey is fucking finished
>>
File: 1434137347343.png (230 KB, 504x502) Image search: [Google]
1434137347343.png
230 KB, 504x502
What happens if there's a truck?
>>
>>75150331

Just goes to show you that America and the West is stagnating. Meanwhile the Chinese are making actual technological progress. :^)
>>
File: loselbelnd.jpg (921 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
loselbelnd.jpg
921 KB, 2560x1440
Ach Loserbernd
>>
>>75151973
>they are fucking hands on type of people who do not give a fuck and sacrifice their own people for the greater good of the country

sounds much like Hitler, and you already know how he met his end
>>
File: 18472378532.png (1 MB, 1227x655) Image search: [Google]
18472378532.png
1 MB, 1227x655
IT'S GONNA CRASH INTO THAT BUILDING EVERYONE GET OUT AIEEEEEE
>>
>>75152869

Vietnam Dog mad at Chinese superiority

Oh im so surprised!

Why are you blaming China for everything bad that happens to Vietnam?
>>
>>75152980
>Why are you blaming China for everything bad that happens to Vietnam?
wew Look at who are speaking, you chinese dogs barking at the japs for muh nanking every year too, remember ?
>>
>>75153616

do you even see my flag?

Implying im a chink
>>
>>75153686

>implying you aren't just some filthy chink who've taken a refuge from his shithole country and shilling about muh supperior Chink dog in a Laotian cartoon board
>>
>>75154167

Vietnamese Inferiority Complex is strong with this one
>>
Until a disgruntled Uigar (chink muslim) with a car packed with explosives gets on that thing.
>>
>>75150331
and if a car accidentally swings in front of it? and if a truck is too tall to fit under it?
>>
>>75156881

hope you are aware that there won't be any trucks allowed and if a car swings at it the driver gets the death sentence

no degenerate behavior allowed

China is an utopia!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.