[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this mentality even come about in the first place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: whocaresaboutmygrandkids.png (13 KB, 871x108) Image search: [Google]
whocaresaboutmygrandkids.png
13 KB, 871x108
How does this mentality even come about in the first place?

Seriously this mentality basically ensures that your in-group wont last long, how is this even able to happen in nature?

its a self destroying mentality how are we even capable of having it?
>>
>>75150007
Kill the weak. Deus Vult.
>>
>your ancestors were once foreigners too
My ancestors also owned slaves so if I have to tolerate foreigners, I should be allowed to enslave them too.
>>
>>75150181
Hello Satan my old friend.
>>
>>75150007

I don't know why, but I want to find whoever wrote this, male or female, and an ally rape them without lubricant while viciously punching them in the back of the skull
>>
>aussie
>named screenshot of a reddit post

wew cunts
>>
>>75150007
That's because groups are always changing. Human genetics are not stable and nor should they be. We're designed to evolve and adapt to we're better suited to the situations we face in our new circumstances. Don't resist evolution, faggot, but embrace it. I'm an Australian with Anglo heritage living in the country with the worst skin-cancer rates in the world. I really wish I could just get some fucking skin pigmentation already.
>>
Decades of subconscious suggestions, conditioning, and manipulation
>>
>>75150514
>not going on reddit to spread the red pill
>>
>>75150007
Sounds like a good justification for colonizing and keeping populaces under your heel.

Oh wait it's only acceptable when whites are being exterminated.
>>
The kind of people who think that are:

A. People who haven't actually experienced multiculti first-hand.

and/or

B. Someone who doesn't see how hilarious it is that they, essentially, want a one-race world -- which is what mixing of all races gets.
>>
>>75150534
Breeding with 70IQ dindus is not conducive to evolution.
>>
>>75150905
Millennial Media indeed.

|
|>
|&
>>
>>75150905
>strawman makes my case
>>
>>75150190
>not owning slaves

back to tublr you libtard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.