[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is a "degenerate"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1463953507287.jpg (154 KB, 1533x945) Image search: [Google]
1463953507287.jpg
154 KB, 1533x945
What exactly is a "degenerate"?
>>
File: 1459756077095.jpg (75 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
1459756077095.jpg
75 KB, 800x390
if you have to ask, you're part of the problem
>>
>>75149762
>>
>>75149762
It's a synonym for Anglo.
>>
>>75149762
Anything that degrades or sets you backwards on the evolutionary chain, in my shitty college-drop out educated opinion. Unfortunately a lot of fun things that even I myself enjoy doing I also consider degenerate
>alcoholism
>doing drugs
>being a whore
>video games
>tv
>4chan
>selling drugs
>committing crimes
Basically anything that that negatively effects your health and well being, or that of others should be considered degenerate. If you're not doing something positive with your life, that is pushing you down the path of knowledge, enlightenment, or the good of your friends family and community, you're most likely a degenerate.
I myself am a degenerate, although I've stopped a lot of the things I've listed I still find myself being lazy and somewhat of a sexual deviant
>>
Being Anglo
>>
Are there any countries that are 100% degenerate?
>>
Someone who engages in degenerate behaviour. Degenerate behaviour being behaviour not conducive to civilisation and high-time-preference behaviour in general.
>>
>>75151030
somalia
>>
>>75149762
Hedonism that impairs the ability of a person to conduct their lives productively. Degeneracy is not something bad that happens to you, it is something that you do to yourself.
>>
>>75149807

pretty much this. if you need to ask, you are probably not worthy of knowing. go back to your hedonistic lifestyle.
>>
>>75151030
U.K.
slag worshipers
>>
A person that a walking fedora does not approve of
>>
Someone who doesn't live accordingly to the word of God
>>
I personally do not believe that degeneracy are only a selection of acts that have destructive or self-destructive implications.
I believe that degeneracy is also he attitude you take when doing anything. You can drink and even get drunk as long a you had a reason to drink, that you are aware of the dangers of alcohol thus doing something about it (stop drinking, asking a friend to take you to your house, etc). One must never loose sense or reality (drinking to get drunk, not to enjoy a meal or a night is degenerate) and must always try to cause as little damage as possible.
>If you can do something without hurting you or anyone you are alright for me
>>
>>75151883
>>75149762
The problem with your question is that you are asking on what is degenerate, degeneracy is the status quo like darkness that can only be seeing as the evil it is when we see the light (virtue).
So in that sense: Degeneracy is the absence of virtue
>>
>>75149762
Look in the mirror
>>
>>75149762
Anyone I don't like is a degenerate
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.