[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme's aside, is Taylor Swift based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: tay w:william.jpg (51 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
tay w:william.jpg
51 KB, 636x358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ

Did Taylor produce a music video laying tribute to Rhodesia?
>>
She's a rich hot girl. She no doubt holds absolutely no political opinion which doesn't directly appeal to her own vanity.
>>
File: taylor swift 8.png (1 MB, 1230x964) Image search: [Google]
taylor swift 8.png
1 MB, 1230x964
>>75148217
>Meme's aside, is Taylor Swift based?

she might be but i doubt it, she still might be, she is from nashville so she definatly has some conservativism left
>>
>>75148651
i really really really really enjoyed this collection of pixels.
>>
File: screenshot.png (205 KB, 472x395) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
205 KB, 472x395
>>75148217
>he's so tall
>5'11"
>coming from a freakishly tall 5'10 aryan goddess

lanklets btfo, 5'11-6'2" confirmed for perfect height
>>
No. She represents much of what is wrong with society. Just another product that feeds and calms brainwashed plebeians.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 576x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 576x569
Of course she is
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 719x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 719x705
>>
>>75149001
lmao chink moot wtf
>>
>>75148806
5'11" manlet detected.

Don't try to lump yourself in with the 6' and up master race.
>>
>>75148217
She is not. She used to be, but now people praise her fir being white, rich, and attractive.
>>
>>75149235
actually i'm 6'1" but if taylor says 5'11" is "so tall" than it must be, i'm not an insecure faggot, i don't care if people are a couple inches shorter than me tbf...
>>
>>75148217
no she isnt based. people just acted like she was because of 1 music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_zwl-lnmc
>>
The video is a reference to Katherine Hepburn in Out of Africa. It can't possibly be racist, as most it's a historical piece about a racist era (which it isn't any, but if we're gonna play that game).
>>
>>75149516
Katherine Hepburn in the African Queen*
>>
>feminist
>based
>>
File: Polack.jpg (336 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
Polack.jpg
336 KB, 1900x908
>>75148217
She has probably no insight nor knowledge on politics like, attention shocking revelation, most young people.

You need to understand that most normies just enjoy going out and consuming entertainment without ever bothering themself with ideology.

If they vote the probably do following their entourage opinion or what the medias sold them.
>>
>>75150835

This. Without wanting to sound pretentious it is shocking how ignorant and clueless the vast majority of people are about pretty much everything important.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.