[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperio Español
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: imperio.jpg (8 KB, 324x155) Image search: [Google]
imperio.jpg
8 KB, 324x155
The biggest catholic empire ever, one where the sun never goes down, what do you think about us pol?
>>
It was great until absolutely everything went completely wrong.
>>
>>75146620
Should have kept fascism
>>
File: spics_3.jpg (43 KB, 428x480) Image search: [Google]
spics_3.jpg
43 KB, 428x480
>>75146620
>Degenerate
'cus you dumbfucks fucked with local mongoloids instead of eradicated 'em
>enjoy being an eternal green card craver
>>
>>75146662
I wonder who could have been behind masonic-liberal "liberation" movements and a century of marxist regimes.
>>
>>75147013

I don't know, but things started to go wrong nearly 300 years before Marxism was even a thing. The revolutions were just the final nail in the coffin of a long, slow decline.
>>
> Sun never set
> Owns nothing between the Balkans and the Philippines
>>
>>75146620
What went wrong is that the Spanish mismanaged themselves into oblivion from the time thier armada was BTFO by the British, they were on the down slope. What was probably thier final death knell as a world power was the war of Spanish succession
>>
>>75147588
My favourite Spanish king was the literal inbred fuckup
>>
>>75147234
Things were perfectly fine in the Indias and Spain. We won wars, we lost others, the usal deal. We kicked the Jews and they turned triumphant in France and America with their revolutions. Then they put their liberal politics in Spain giving the throne to traitors. Then they instigated their revolutions in America when we were kicking Napoleon out of our land.
>>
>>75147588
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
Cool story bro
>>
>>75147775
Nah bro Spain peak like 150 years before that
>>
>>75146620
English is easier to learn and speak.
>>
>>75147913
>peak
Our peak was 1492 with the expulsion of the last moor kingdom of Hispania. The empire was just a glorified epilogue. We would have dissolved it eventually and form some sort of confederation. Also we should have let the Ottomans take over Europe, protestant problem solved. Europe is shit. Not to be trusted, except for Italians maybe.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1081x1441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1081x1441
>>75146620
The Catholic Empire still exist, bro.

#MakeGodGreatAgain
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.