[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: twit.jpg (37 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
twit.jpg
37 KB, 660x371
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36380247

>Half of all misogynistic tweets posted on Twitter come from women, a study suggests.

b-b-but muh-sojiny
>>
Obviously the patriarchy makes them post mean tweets you shitlord

Now check your privilege and my 5
>>
>>75146336
If you think logic and evidence are going to stop feminism, think again.
They will just twist some mental gymnastics into internalized muh soggy knee or something like that.
>>
>>75146600
Nice double dubs you oppressive canada male.
>>
Fucking hiring quotas taking misogyny positions away from hard working men and giving them to less qualified women
>>
File: tay hi5.gif (4 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
tay hi5.gif
4 MB, 550x309
Why the fuck has the BBC been so based the last 2 days? What's going on here?
>>
Finally, something women aren't inferior at.
>>
"internalized misogyny". Women will still be just as catty to each other as ever, they'll just call them self hating misogynists instead of sluts and bitches.
>>
>>75148631
the right wing is rising... News sources will have to start to pander to that side as well if they want to stay in business
>>
>>75149364
But the Beeb is a state-funded media outlet with no profit motive, Ameriburger.
>>
>>75150499
>But the Beeb is a state-funded media outlet with no profit motive

HahahahahhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
And I'm sure this is correct.

However, women won't care because they'll warp that fact into something else and call it miss soggy knee anyway. It's what they do best, ignore facts and just whine louder
>>
>>75150499
profit or no profit their performance must be somehow guided by how many people read their articles right?

If everybody is reading breitbart I am sure the people on bbc will change their approach
>>
>>75146336
It's internalized muh soggy knee.
>>
>>75150720
>reading Kikefart
>>
File: 1428859957604s.jpg (9 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1428859957604s.jpg
9 KB, 235x236
>>75150720
>reading breitbart
>>
>A 2014 study from cosmetics firm Dove found that over five million negative tweets were posted about beauty and body image. Four out of five were sent by women.

Hypocrites.
>>
>inb4 patriarchal & sexist study/statistics
>>
>>75151040
In reddit the fat people hate subreddit had a disproportionate percentage of females among its subscribers.
Women love people shaming for their appearance.

IMO the best way to mass convert women to the right would be to convince them that it's OK to make fun of the physical ugliness of the "refugees".
Rational arguments would never work with them.
>>
>>75150887
kek dat pic
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.