[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigration crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: received_1408348505847786.jpg (5 KB, 507x262) Image search: [Google]
received_1408348505847786.jpg
5 KB, 507x262
Ask a Syrian refugee anything
>>
File: 1454337430314.png (37 KB, 170x72) Image search: [Google]
1454337430314.png
37 KB, 170x72
>>75144079
>>
File: 1464232917470.png (3 KB, 240x48) Image search: [Google]
1464232917470.png
3 KB, 240x48
>>75144079
prove.
>>
What are your religious beliefs?
>>
Why aren't you in Germany?

There's free rape here. Hell, there's free everything for rapefugees.
>>
Why aren't you home fighting for your country?
>>
>>75144079
how does it feel knowing the following
1) you are statistically more likely to have a std than others from the middle east regardless of which country you come from since many are not syrians

2) that people in the middle east dont want you in their countries

3) you and the rest of the "refugees" are driving up the support for people who dont support you. france has had a surge in anti immigration support . they have many political factions. the election cycle before last they got 27% support and the last election they got 40% support and they have more than 2 political parties and picked up half the seats available. greece kept golden dawn in power because of you people and poland isnt any more accepting of you guys
>>
How did you manage to get out of syria?
>>
Why do you try to impose islam onto everyone
>>
I'm actually really sad to see how my people have ruined our reputation and I'm struggling because of it, few of us aren't actually Rapefugees and I support closing the borders and screening everyone before they get inside any country, not to mention the whole paki-indian-afghan-african rapists who bought fake Syrian IDs and passports
>>
I'm a Muslim by name I can't leave İslam and stay alive in my current situation
>>
Im not fighting for my country because I'm not ready to die for the government, it's not even clear who's fighting who anymore you can legitimately get inside Syria and do whatever the fuck you want.
Hell i even saw a fucking African guy shooting people for the fuck of it
>>
1. I'll do whatever I need to do to avoid STDs

2. I wasn't expecting anything from them in the first place, and hell I've always hated them and looked down them

3. I've been trying to get outside of the middle east for my entire my life and I'm not ready to lose that work because of other retards from my country
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.