[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Bernie supporter. >Only watch Republican debates b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1402324430797.jpg (137 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1402324430797.jpg
137 KB, 600x600
>Be Bernie supporter.
>Only watch Republican debates because funny le meme candidate Trump.
>Decide to watch Democratic debate just because I'm bored.
https://www.youtube.com/v/xWeRc7qmMEs
>THE VERY FIRST QUESTION "Hey, Bernie? Do you think Clinton has the judgement to be president?"
>Bernies answer "Does she have the EXPERIENCE and INTELLIGENCE to be president? OFCOURSE SHE DOES!!! But I question her (((judgement))) which is somehow distinct from her Experience and Intelligence."
Holy fuck. The cuck meme was real. Trump 2016.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (89 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
89 KB, 960x796
Hey man is okay were friendly here ;3
Here have sum anime grils xD

And welcome to 4chan!!!
>>
>>75140421
Im sorry buddy I thought he was real too
>>
Also lookup "black lives matter takes over Bernie rally", because you're new you probably missed it.
I got ya covered though. ;D
>>
>>75140987
>Also lookup "black lives matter takes over Bernie rally", because you're new you probably missed it.
No, I caught that, but I didn't think him sitting with his hands infront of him was that bad. I mean he's an old man next to these dangerous youths. What can you expect? But next to YOUR FUCKING OPPONENT IN THE RACE? Jesus Fuck.
>>
File: 1339383564889.png (102 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
1339383564889.png
102 KB, 200x298
>>75140421
Bernie is extremely honest and generally consistent. His issue is he's got some poor ideas and terribly shitty rhetoric.
>>
>>75141085
>extremely honest
I think this post was made with GREAT INTELLIGENCE, but I question the poster's JUDGEMENT.
Come on nigger. That's not clumsy. That's deliberate suicide, while politely pretending not to commit suicide.
>>
>>75141041
It is okay. Bernie is a cuckold not fit to represent our country. Trump, contrary to popular belief, is very kind.
He's also far more pro-lgbt than Clinton!!!
>>
>>75140421

But he is right though. Not a berniefag, but I do hate Hillary with a passion. I know for sure she ain't no retard, everything she does has a dark plan for the ZOG.
>>
>>75141273
>But he is right though.
Once again. I think this post was made with GREAT INTELLIGENCE, but I question your JUDGEMENT.
>>
>>75140421
I agree with him entirely. If Hillary wasn't so intelligent and experienced then she wouldn't be such a massive threat.

Hillary's main problem is she's a highly intelligent sociopath who wants to be President and if that means marrying a rapist, defending rapists, lying, betraying America or fucking it over in the long run with regressive policies then she'll do it.
>>
>>75141564
But she has the typical Achilles' heel of sociopaths, namely the huge but fragile ego, unstable temper and tendency to make enemies
>>
God. I'm still watching the debates. And Bernie manages to cuck himself infront of Clinton without even having a Bull in the pictures, that her confidence and poise is actually getting me hard.
I'm not voting for her, but goddamn. I'm starting to understand why other people would.
>>
>>75141748
She literally ticks every box.

Like how she lies constantly about everything. Even in cases where it doesn't necessarily help her or where she knows she's going to get caught doing it.

Pathological in every sense of the word.
>>
>>75141748
Remember that time she momentarily lost her cool and started whining about how mean the Sanders campaign has been to her?
>>
Clinton is the female Trump. She should marry The Don. They would make the perfect couple.
>>
>>75141888
>Even in cases where it doesn't necessarily help her
Like?
>>
>>75141564
Wouldn't be surprised if she kills the rapist too, soon. I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror
>>
File: visible_confusion.png (25 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
visible_confusion.png
25 KB, 160x220
>>75141041
>dangerous youths
Why would they be dangerous?
>>
>>75141962
LANDED UNDER SNIPER FIRE
>>
>>75141905
Yeah, it was bizarre because he's completely soft to her. It was clearly calculated to harm him because he's a leftie and thus critically weak to feminism, and to build a narrative about opponents being sexist to her but it just so obviously flew in the face of reality that it became surreal
>>
>>75142450
Because they're niggers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.