[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of all the boards on 4chan, what ones would be considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: 4chan_pol_logo.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4chan_pol_logo.png
300 KB, 500x500
Out of all the boards on 4chan, what ones would be considered SJW dominated and what ones would be considered anti-SJW?
>>
>sjw

/tv/
/lgbt/
/mlp/
/lit/

>anti-sjw

/his/
/k/
/pol/
/b/
/r9k/
/fit/
>>
>>75139156
/g/ is also sjw
/b/ is cancer
>/his/
>anti sjw
wew
>>
/soc/ is full of degenerates

/x/ is alright.
>>
>the entente of faggotry
/b/, /mu/, /lit/, /co/, /lgbt/, /mlp/

>the holy axis
/pol/, /int/, /k/, /his/, /r9k/
>>
If we dish out our brand of social justice to SJW, are we also SJW?
>>
>>75139011
stay the fuck outta those other boards. You hear me?!
>>
>>75139314
I forgot, /tv/ is pretty cool too
>>
>>75139281
/g/ is not sjw. It has fairly regular threads about batshit trannies shitting up software projects on github.
>>
holy trinity

/pol/
/k/
/x/
>>
/co/ is pretty reddit teir. It's not full of full blown SJWs but plenty of people there think trump is Hitler and anyone who objects to SJW bullshit is a /pol/ MRA white supremacist.
>>
>>75139572
/int/ and /pol/ are probably the most interweaved boards on the entire site besides obvious ones like /v/ and /vg/

/int/ is the exhausted older brother and /pol/ it's fiery young sibling.
>>
File: salut.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
salut.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>75139314
>>75139572
/pol/ is the one true board
>>
>>75139784
this place used to be a lot better
our population is at least 40% newfags now because we made waves in the media
>>
>>75139011
tv is the new pol boys
>>
What about /f/

Or are they so far gone they don't even matter
>>
>>75139314
> /r9k/
>>
>>75139886
Newfag standing by
>>
I hear /co/ is pretty pathetic lately.
/sci/ used to be a total liberal hugbox but last time I visited they seemed to be more red pilled.
>>
>>75139156
>/tv/

They are more like /pol/ everyday. Infact, it's basically /pol/ if /pol/ just talked about movies.
>>
File: afsdf2dd.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
afsdf2dd.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
/b/ is having a turf war over SJWs and anti SJWs. A lot of them are little bernie kids. /r9k/ gets invaded once in awhile by SJWs.
>>
>>75140855
/b/ is absolutely full of cancer, even more so than when I used it circa 2010
I went there a few times to debate because this place can be too much of a hugbox sometimes and holy shit was I hit with so many Reddit-tier memes about Trump fresh from liberal Facebook pages.
>muh hitler
>muh bankruptcies
>muh failed businessman
most of them are literal underaged children though so who gives a fuck
>>
>>75140595
/co/ is having an identity struggle right now. I go there sometime and some threads are red pilled calling out women for being useless and shaming fat people. other threads are degenerate (its mostly run off from steven universe generals).
>>
/co/ and /lit/ are still stuck in the matrix, I think they might even enjoy it.
>>
>>75141100

What is the situation between /lit/ and /r9k/? I know robots decided to take a crack at them, I guess they're still fighting?

From what I'm hearing, perhaps 60 percent of 4chan or more is an SJW site based on the responses I'm getting here.
>>
File: OiKvF3Nl.jpg (63 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
OiKvF3Nl.jpg
63 KB, 640x631
>>75139011
/soc/ worships roasties.

/ck/ based board.
>>
Why does everybody always leave /mu/ out of SJW boards? They are probably some of the most blatant examples of it on the website. They literally sometimes have threads where they share their Tumblrs, ironically and passive aggressively converse in early 00s txtspeak, are always on the left of an issue whenever a musician brings it up, and completely fucking worship hip-hop and rappers to the point of becoming seriously upset if you dare to criticize them. They are such a fucking shithole, even with their mostly awful taste in music aside.
>>
>>75139156
>/tv/
>constant pedo threads
>bashing niggers in movies
>bashing women and trannies
>SJW

The question was not what subjects covered are most infested with social justice bullshit you retard. FPWP
>>
>>75141320
mu is one of the few safe for work boards that feels oppressively sfw.
>>
File: 623490.png (67 KB, 1008x519) Image search: [Google]
623490.png
67 KB, 1008x519
>>75139011
I only browse /pol/ and /tv/ so my view is pretty limited but /got/ general is a reddit haven filled with faggotry, capeshit attracts more cancer but besides that it's generally good for keks at SJW expense
>>
>>75141316
/soc/ is barely 4chan though. Almost everyone on any board seems to forget that it exists.
>>
>tfw everybody thinks /his/ is SJW
just because we don't want to be EXACTLY like /pol/ doesn't mean we're /leftypol/, come on.
>>
>>75141316
>Visit /soc/ a few years ago out of curiosity. Don't recall ever seeing this board before.
>First night, encounter a female
>Wants to exchange Kik ID's.
>Download Kik.
>Exchange ID's.
>Things go smoothly. This shit is easy.
>Keep in contact for a few weeks steadily.
>Out of the blue starts sending me nudes.
>"Well, okay."
>Agree to meet, sure, why not. Me, being the man, elect to drive to her.
>Get in my car, drive 30 miles, go to where we're supposed to meet.
>Holy fuck she's actually a female.
>Holy fuck those nudes were touched the fuck up something fierce but hey, she's still cute.
>The most awkward fucking date of my life unfolds. Over texts she's the most talkative little thing imaginable. In person her autism level is astronomical.
>Go home, no action at all because my dick, for the first time in my life, has no desire to be inserted into a vagina, even if it is attached to a cute girl.
>Drive home, happy that this day is over. Maybe she was just nervous? Maybe I'll give it another shot. Maybe next time will be better.
>The next morning, I wake up and look at my phone. Bombarded with texts. Over 30 of them.
>"Jesus Christ I do not want to deal with this right now."
>Roll over and go back to sleep. Wake up two hours later.
>More texts. She's threatening to kill herself if I don't respond to her. Actually sent me a picture of a razor blade laid daintily across her wrist.
>Proceed to cut off all contact with the crazy girl who I'm glad has no idea where I live.

/soc/.
Never again.
>>
>>75139156
first post worst post
how can one man be so wrong
>>
File: 1387227479797.png (167 KB, 870x807) Image search: [Google]
1387227479797.png
167 KB, 870x807
finally get to post this
>>
>>75144370
>/int/ not Finland

Otherwise glorious
>>
File: turk zaku sd.jpg (90 KB, 736x900) Image search: [Google]
turk zaku sd.jpg
90 KB, 736x900
>>75144370
/m/ustafa kamal ftw
>>
File: 1966-20150903-DonaldRump1.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1966-20150903-DonaldRump1.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1200
>>75144370
>HURR DURR WE INVADED
>just a post calling someone a nigger or some other bigotry
>gets reported and deleted immediately

Stay in your containment board, kid
>>
File: 1463958684266.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1463958684266.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>75139011
>trying to draw lines within 4chan
>>
>>75139314
there was one thread in /mu/ about muslims and they all showed their true self. i think they're pretty anti-sjw, seeing from the hatred. hatred is right wing and right wing is hatred, so yeah pretty easy to spot.
>>
>>75144370

The whole purpose of this thread was because I wanted to make a map about the current 4chan situation. I want to know what boards are pro-SJW, anti-SJW, and neutral/unknown.

>>75144739

Why do you hate Trump? This is outrageous.
>>
>>75145083
>Why do you hate Trump? This is outrageous.

I don't. I support all of the candidates. I just like trolling
>>
>>75139290
/soc/ is literally the true face of western civilization, what are you talking about ? if not sex and drugs and more sex, what are you guys about anyway ?
>>
>>75145145

Get out you degenerate heathen scum.

But before you go, do you know any ways I can make a map? Like any good tools, any online resources?
>>
>>75145260
do you have sex with women before you get married ? if yes, you're far far more degenerate than me. and no, i don't know
>>
>>75145260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVO2tZSLqk
>>
>>75139156
You can say every bad thing about the horsemolesters ,most of it will be true. But they are defenetly not SJWs. When I was a newfag I browsed most of the boards in this site to experience "da chan cultru". They are weird as fuck with their fetishes and hardcore waifuism. But if somebody posted tumbr tier pro feminist pos rhey went full /r9k/ and /pol/.
>>
/g/ is communism
/b/ is degenerate
/s4s/ is just too nice, like canada PM.
>>
>>75141032
>I went there a few times to debate
that was your mistake
>>
File: palin.jpg (201 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
palin.jpg
201 KB, 1024x759
>Anti-SJW:

/pol/ - obvs senpai

/sci/ - because women and blacks aren't logical

/r/ - because gentlemen follow the rules instead of begging in the streets.

>SJW

/gif/ - degeneracy

/d/ - degeneracy

/h/ - degeneracy

/a/ - degeneracy

/b/ - anonymous is for script kiddies
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.