[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mr. /pol/ redpill me on old people like, literal old people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1461984443710.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461984443710.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
mr. /pol/ redpill me on old people

like, literal old people

it dawned on me recently that they are the #1 problem in the world right now.

not cancer, obesity, immigrants, global warming, terrorism, not even fucking kikes.

OLD PEOPLE

they OBJECTIVELY hold back the world on all levels, starting from the smallest societies and ending with the entire humanity as a whole.

I'll explain really quickly and in short: after 30 (precise number doesnt matter, it's an estimate) years old people cannot pursue an idea anymore, they cannot be 'idealistic' in a way. roughly at that age people start getting people dependent on them: long-term partners, their children and their aging parents. ofcourse 99% of humans will select this sort of instant gratification - increase in quality of life of immediate close people and themselves, instead of the OBJECTIVELY greater good, for greater society and possibly the entire world, the entire humanity

ok, 30 years might be debatable, but 45-55 years is for sure.

also, their brains are literally breaking down for a few decades already. and they assume (wrongfully) that they know something, and that somehow living up to old age (wow what an achievement in an era of fucking accessible basic medicine almost everywhere in the world and in an era of super-humanitarian values, where even kids with LITERALLY NO BRAIN are nurtured and people's money is spent on them) makes them... an authority on something, anything.

they are like children, but much more dangerous. at least nobody takes children seriously, children dont have votes.

and old people also create a social bottleneck, because of that 'instant social gratification' (for the lack of a better term) I described earlier. ofcourse they wont move from their social positions to let young people take their place, young people who OBJECTIVELY are better than fucking old people at almost everything.

(1/2)
>>
cont.

and if we had some sort of concentration camps for old people OR AT LEAST if it was legally forbidden for them to take important positions, positions where people decide the society development vector, humanity would progress at a much faster rate

I think in 5-10 years without old '''''''''people'''''''' we would achieve more than in last 1000 years.

Well, what is your opinion on this?
>>
>>75137757
Okay, this underaged shitposting problem is getting pretty serious now. Mods need to crack down, this isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>75137989
>>75137989
lord is fucking witness, i am not joking
>>
File: 1461031177664.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461031177664.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>>
>>75137757
You will be old one day too, leaf.
What will you do then?
>>
>>75138864
> You will be old one day too, leaf.
killing myself well before 30 desu
>>
>>75137757
>>75137951
>>75138973
>a living, talking meme
just kill yourself now
>>
>>75138973

Do it sooner then you fucking young cunt.

There are two ways off my porch. Down the stairs or over the rail. Respect your fucking elders. (old =/= elder)
>>
>>75139106
> Respect your fucking elders. (old =/= elder)
you retard cant even distance yourself from 'hurr durr my granny cooks nice cookies for me every month, why would I want to put her into concentration camp' retarded way of looking at this situation

fucking old farts
>>
>another dogshit leaf thread

How soon til leaf IPs are banned? Their retardation is getting unbearable
>>
>>75137757
Unlike children, old people bring wisdom and life experience to events that younger people may not. Although you can argue that makes them arrogant, they still have a lot to offer the world. I also find the ages you chose as potential cut offs as strong, considering a good majority of people will still have a dependent living with them. I've seen people argue about the burdens of the elderly, but are you legitimately going to try to convince people 55 is elderly?

tl;dr version: Kill yourself you underage faggot
>>
>>75137951
Must be something in the water that makes all Canadians to be mentally retarded
>>
just insults, no actual counter-arguments or discussion

fucking inbred americans and retarded australians

hope australia sinks
>>
>>75139208

Alright then ya cunt. When some young fucking nip like you comes and tells me i'm causing the country a problem for being in my 40's (I fucking shit-post, utilize local farmer's markets every week, mind my own property and business) I'll probably just kick you off my land.
My parents and grand parents before me worked the land well into their 70s before becoming the degenerate 'Old Fuck' you're thinking of (you cancerous city boy), and so help me god I will too.

You should probably move away from the city and get to know the older folks in smaller communities. If you fucking listen you might actual begin to understand their view point (which comes from experience, we're not "le brain dead washed" culture of the TV generation, it's rooted in reality)

I can't stand this shit. I'm going to get myself banned for a week if young cunts don't stop posting like this.
>>
It's ironic reading all of this. I work in healthcare, and it's amazing to see how many future generations are completely robbed of any inheritance because some 66 year old with cancer squanders away a 70k home and more by racking up medical bills that only buy them 6-12 more months of suffering in hospitals, nursing homes, getting expensive chemo, etc.

Healthcare is kind of a nasty racket in reality. These doctors are sorta scum when they give what is truly false hope a lot of the time, just to keep the 5-star feedback reviews online rolling, just to keep people accepting signing up to get new drugs like chemo which probably won't do shit for these old people but poison them.

Most of the big cash transfer is on elderly people with cancer buying an extra 6-12 months of complete misery.
>>
You can learn shit from old people, they made mistakes you haven't made yet. And they have solved problems you haven't faced yet.
>>
File: 1463720815899.jpg (51 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1463720815899.jpg
51 KB, 500x614
>>75137757
>>75137951
And don't forget that multicultural bullshit, open borders and economy going down the shitter is their fault as well. The only good thing is that dumb old fucks who weren't smart enough to have kids will die alone and poor.
>>
>>75139551
>in my 40's

oooooooohhhhh

you have 4 years max till you become literal bio-trash

fuck off from here

your brain is literally rotting for at least 2 decades

dumb old faggot

>>75139633
>m-muh experience!

nah. literally 1 scenario of life

1 old fart burned his tongue on milk - oooooh milk is baaad

another old fart didnt - mmmmm milk goooood!

retarded old people and their retarded supporters

you cant learn anything from old people, besides the fact that they are fucking biotrash and should be forcefully executed OR AT LEAST prohibited from taking any important positions within the society

in modern world you literally dont need that model of LEARNING FROM ELDERS, that's retarded backwards 2000 B.C. tier autism

from age 6 to age 24 is enough to make a TOP LEVEL EXPERT in literally ANY field you can imagine

LITERALLY

ANY

FIELD

just have to try and do it actually

there's no need for old people
>>
You niggers should think about this:
>people dies very very old (like 90 yo)
>while their body is strong enough to live such a long time, their mind goes to shit way more earlier (like 80 yo)
>younger relatives have to take care of old crazy people
>state has to pay their pension till they die
>health system has to care about useless oldies

Unless science manages to preserve brains as they get old, old people are a menace for our welfare systems
>>
>>75140176
> their mind goes to shit way more earlier (like 80 yo)
you kidding italy bro?

more like at half that age already
>>
>>75137757
YOU ARE AN FAGGOT

>>>/b/ go roll some dubs tanner
>>
is /pol/ infested with older, 30+ losers?

checks out

bitter 30+ losers, hating on my thread because they realize I am right

plus extremely racist/right-wing in a retarded way

hmm, everything checks out

stay mad old cucks
>>
>>75140428
>babby's first /pol/ b8 post

you have to be 18 to post on 4chan kid
>>
>>75140636
He did get a few people riled up in his low quality b8 though. Parents take care of you through the first quarter of your life, you take care of them for their last quarter. It's just how life works if you have a soul.
>>
>>75140870
he has to be japanese
>>
File: 0091_cauliflower.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0091_cauliflower.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>75140932
No, white as cauliflower.
>>
>>75137757
Yeah well they gave us life and taught us all we know and built our civilizations, I am willing to hamper our efficiency a bit to show some respect
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.