[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ have such a "nigger" victim mentality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
Why does /pol/ have such a "nigger" victim mentality? Is anything actually your own fault?
>>
Yeah whites not waking up to Jewish influence is white peoples fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 969x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 969x718
>>75132173

You are legit retard of if you fall for the natsoc Jews rule the world meme. It's a fucking conspiracy theory. Nepotism and race realism are far more likely answers
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>75132913
When did I say Jews rule the world? I said Jewish influence, i.e nepotism and race realism.
>>
File: 1457875461493.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457875461493.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>>75132080
>Is anything actually your own fault?
Nope.

It's everyone elses fault.

Why?

Because I said so faggots.
>>
Nobody on here thinks they can't get laid because of Jews.
We can't get laid because were fat neckbeards, and some, I suppose, are nice people.
We hate the Jews for other reasons.
Except for me of course, me being Jewish and all. These fucking nationalists make is hard for Jews like me to get ahead.
>>
>>75132080
Another thing..
Because it's also the Jews fault that the Black man is "poor n shet". Gangsta rap did that. Promoted by Jews.

Oh and minorities are forced into our countries by subversive agendas... also run by jews.

/thread.
>>
>>75132080
wait just a minute, I think you are on the wrong board. >>r9k is that way
>>
>>75135818
>We can't get laid because were fat neckbeards, and some, I suppose, are nice people.
We don't let ourselves get laid because we're waiting for the right woman(that aren't std ridden or unfaithful). They don't exist anymore because jews feed crap into their minds. No seriously, my sister did psych and her lecture said "Women want to marry a man that wants to start a family and they aren't superior genetically. So they become unfaithful and breed with bulls because they're 'stronger' genetically." - Like what the flying fuck?

Stronger? By being mentally incompetent? Yeah righto.

I have found a few women, mainly highly christian and red pilled. Another few can just call out the bullshit.

I might join a church again just for the community.
>>
>>75137327
If you can't find a faithful girl, maybe the problem isn't all women but perhaps the problem is you.
Millions of people in your country alone have a successful relationship, and the only thing holding you back is your own incompetence coupled with your unwarranted cynicism.
>>
>>75137804
>If you can't find a faithful girl, maybe the problem isn't all women but perhaps the problem is you.
No I found girls, I just have bigger issues to solve first.

First uncuck my life, then uncuck theirs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.