[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your relationship with your parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1454048922130.gif (159 KB, 329x353) Image search: [Google]
1454048922130.gif
159 KB, 329x353
Further, how do you think it shaped your current views on life, politics, etc?

>inb4 not politics

It is widely recognized that the quality of one's interactions during their childhood with their parents can have a tremendous amount of influence on a child's personality and development, thus it's a worthwhile discussion imo.
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397 KB, 1460x790
>>75129246
>How was your relationship with your parents?
Bad, from the very beginning.
>>
>>75129246
me and my mom are close not so much with my dad,I feel they always ignored me compared to my brother, let me learn how to formulate my own opinions instead of believing everything I heard
>>
>>75129246
>terrible
>>
My mom came from a broken home and my dad came from a home with an alcoholic father. Both had the worst childhood imaginable. Both dumb as fuck because their parents never valued education. Dad worked factor job most of his life. Mom worked two min wage jobs. Hard work ethic but neither can hardly count to 10. Graduated college 4 years ago. Saved 2/3rds of my salary so far by living like a poor fag. I'm going to use it to pay off their house and buy them a new car for Christmas. I love them to death and they can finally retire if they don't have to worry about a mortgage and car payment. I hated them growing up for being poor but the values the ingrained in me help be break the poverty cycle. Love you mom and dad.
>>
>>75130792
Terrible idea to pay off their debts. You will end up like them if you don't take care of yourself first. Buy your own house.
>>
I love this picture.
>>
They starved us so they could spend the little my father made on cigarettes and good food. Is kids would maybe get a hot dog once a day. If it was a special occasion we would have a hamburger on a slice of bread.

I was fairly liberal until about 30. I had enough monkeyshines and swallowed the red pill. About the same time I met my now wife. Very liberal but for the last couple years has been agreeing with my views more and is voting for trump.
>>
File: 1367458200631.jpg (169 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1367458200631.jpg
169 KB, 600x338
Who gives a shit? what are you a fuckin shrink?
>>
>>75131211
>this
kek wills it
>>
>>75129246

The baby in your gif should be black, and the skeleton should be wearing bling.
>>
>>75129246
My parent gave me to my grandparent, because they don't have the patience for a child.
>>
>>75129246
Divorced when i was kid. Never talk to them. Dad dies a year ago. Didn't come to his grave
>>
>>75129246
For the most part I seem to have unknowingly rejected most aspects of both my parents. Got along just fine, no real rebel period or anything like that. I had a very stereotypical suburban American upbringing.

But my dad has a bad temper which I got (and my daughter has so far) that I fought and suppressed mostly. My mom is a control freak that loves to play the martyr and I firmly hold to my independence and don't let her play me.

I didn't even notice until my wife pointef out how unlike them I am.

As for politics my dad is fairly far right and my mom leans left. I don't really fit either most times. I decide issues, not parties. Pro gun, pro choice, pro gay marriage, anti religion, pro taxes, so on and so on. I also still change my mind or back off when I am personally against something that doesn't hurt anyone. Trannies are gross but they don't do anything against me so fuck it, let em do whatever.

I try to consider the option that benefits the largest number of people or that doesn't harm people. I'm not gay butgay marriage is fine, ithurts nobody except the insecure and honestly they need their heads ripped from their asses. Tradition is bullshit almost universally. I want my kids to live in Star Trek, not Leave It To Beaver.
>>
>>75131211
I have no debt and and I'm only 24. I have plenty of years ahead of me with a good career. If giving up a few years to allow my parents to retire triggers you than I I feel sorry for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.