[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you ready /pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: online date.jpg (120 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
online date.jpg
120 KB, 960x960
/pol, ive been thinking of settling down with a dependable man

im tired of head games and one night stands, and i know you feel the same, too

so im ready to commit, /pol

are you ready, /pol? are you?
>>
>2016
>Marriage
jeje
>>
>>75128872
No hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>75128872
No hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>75128978

don't play games with me

we've known each other for a long time
>>
>>75129170
>>>/soc/
:^)
>>
My wife was once just like you OP, she has two sons who I have taken on as my own, I can forgive her for her past like a REAL man :^)
>>
>>75128872
>with a dependable man
DAMMIT
I thought you would say with a "nice guy" or some such.
>>
File: just you and me babe.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
just you and me babe.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
>>75129423

but /pol, we'd be so great together

and im all set with doing things just like a traditional family
>>
>>75128872
>>75130302

No hymen, no diamond. Enjoy the feeling of your ovaries withering once you hit 35 with no chance of having kids.
>>
>>75130302
But what if you die during childbirth? Sorry, I would only ever marry a woman that already had the children that I'm gonna raise.
>>
File: isnt he cute pol.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
isnt he cute pol.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>>75130536

well, you know, i was going to bring this up with you much earlier but there was never the right opportunity
>>
>>75130685

oh wow, you know, i had sorta the same impression

i knew you'd be the kind and giving man that would help to raise a wonderful child
>>
>>75130713
This has to be a troll, that kid is white.
>>
>>75130843
IT'S A FUCKING WHITE BABY!
*TRIGGERED*
You didn't do your part dismantling white privilege for future generations!
Get out of here!
>>
>>75130878

he's 100% american, pol

he's so loving and adorable, and

well, pol, i hope your open minded about, you know, an open marriage
>>
>>75128872
>im tired of head games

Then your bitch ass shouldn't have played them.

>and one night stands

Oops. Looks like you just disqualified yourself.
>>
>>75129145
>>75129082
Hyman Diamond Mind
>>
let me translate for all of you:

/pol, I've been thinking of settling down with the type of guy that doesn't want to settle down

i got my slut years out of my system and im finally ready to get married to a guy that i will never fuck while i fuck black guys on the side

so im finally ready to contribute absolutely nothing to this relationship until I am ready to take half of your stuff and leave
>>
These threads where we argue with pictures that some guy posts always remind me that /pol has autism.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.