[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Israel isn't the enemy. Hear me out /pol/. We know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: Iflag.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Iflag.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
What if Israel isn't the enemy. Hear me out /pol/. We know a few things about the Jews: Extremely Nationalistic, Ends justify the means mentality and Eye for an eye retribution (see Munich olympics)

Their main goal is to see the Jewish state and people succeed and triumph over other nations, races and cultures. Their more extreme religious people believe they are superior and we will all come to serve them one day. Most highly tribal groups have similar ideologies, The Imperial Japanese felt they would govern over the "lesser" asian races, The Nazis believed they were ubermensch and above most Europeans. This is not unique to Jews.

That said, there is a group of mostly Jews, that are working behind the scenes, people like George Soros that fund radical leftist groups, sponsor open borders and so on. These Jews are not religious, they seem to have contrary opinions when it comes to Israel and seem to have no loyalty to their own people. George Soros for instance worked for the Nazis by getting in good with Jews that were hiding or fleeing then reporting them and taking their belongings. This is how he started his fortune. Similarly these open border policies are flooding Muslims in, which cause Jews to become even more persecuted. In Netherlands now there are Anti-Jew muslim patrols going around killing, extorting and beating Jews. This demonstrates that it is not a race or religion thing, it is an elite vs commoner thing

My theory is that Israel knows of this, and they have threatened these people not to bring their degeneracy to their own country. George Soros knows if he tries to fund FEMEN et al. he will "suffer an accident". Most other countries are cucked beyond belief and allow this to happen.
>>
>>75115967
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570

I'm not interested in being friendly with pedophiles.
>>
File: 5-20-2016 2-21-39 PM.png (283 KB, 602x808) Image search: [Google]
5-20-2016 2-21-39 PM.png
283 KB, 602x808
>>
>>75115967
9/11

>fuck israel
>>
File: and then OP made a post.jpg (46 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
and then OP made a post.jpg
46 KB, 591x960
>>75115967
Look OP, I'll be frank with you.

I don't give two shits about Israel. I really don't. I don't like Jews, but I'm fine with them having their own state. I don't care about the Palestinians. The Israelis can bulldoze their homes, put them in camps, gas them and shove the bodies in ovens, I don't care.

What I do care about are a bunch of kikes running this country and every other country in the western world. I want them to unhook their noses from the West and go back to their promised land and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.
>>
>>75115967
You erred, OP.
You wrote six million words expecting anyone to read it all.
You made up transparent bullshit that contradicts widely known facts.
Please lurk more and err less.
>>
>>75115967

Then explain why George Soros has Israeli citizenship? and why he cut funding to FEMEN when they set up shop in Israel?

Protip: You can't
>>
File: USSLibertyatCongress.jpg (65 KB, 638x399) Image search: [Google]
USSLibertyatCongress.jpg
65 KB, 638x399
>>75115967
>>
File: 325345431.png (248 KB, 680x406) Image search: [Google]
325345431.png
248 KB, 680x406
Who could be behind his post?
>>
>>75116591
I did in my last paragraph, I use that exact example

>>75116659
Ends justify the means mentality: Infiltration, false flagging, inciting wars, is not off the table for Israel. They will do anything to further their nation.
>>
>>75115967
>lesser

You mean all gentiles are animals, according to the Talmud and Shulchan Aruch?

>Their main goal is to see the Jewish state and people succeed and triumph over other nations
You mean the part where every Jew will have 7000 gentile slaves?

>These Jews are not religious
Oh, but they are.
They are fulfilling the conditions for the coming of the jewish messiah.
For that they must conquer the whole world.

your kikery won't help you when the day of the rope comes.
>>
>>75117176
Coming of the Jewish messiah has nothing to do with conquering the world, that is the reason why orthodox/hasidic jews oppose the state of Israel

In fact I included the slave thing in my second paragraph. Also I am not Jewish I am a spic
>>
>>75116388
>>75116388
>>75116388
>>
>>75117363
It has.

For the messiah to come every jew on earth must observe a shabbat.

You know about eruv, right? By which I mean the symbolic private area, which the frum jews mark with ropes.

So the area between the ropes has to be owned by a single Jew. In this area it is allowed to carry stuff and do some work.
Which means, if the whole world belongs to a single Jew it can be marked as an Eruv.

Then there are things like switching, pushing, opening etc. That's why there is a push for the touch interfaces, smart homes and other shit. Because the touchscreens don't count, a jew may use them on shabbat, because he merely touches.

So the master plan is to make a whole wolrd an automated eruv, which would automatically make every jew observe a shabbat.
>>
>>75117827
Jews are retarded. So by implementing touch screens Neo-Jesus will descend unto earth.
>>
>>75118007
Basically, yes. That's the plan. Owning the whole world and automating it.
>>
File: buildit.jpg (129 KB, 625x264) Image search: [Google]
buildit.jpg
129 KB, 625x264
>>75115967
WWZ was foreshadowing, but instead of zekes it's really fucking shitskins
>>
>>75118191

Funny thing about this is it's a muslim girl singing that draw the horde in!
>>
>>75118133
Wait I've got a great idea. My gf's parents want me to convert but I've been hesitant. So now I'll convert and our kids will be Jewish and I'll purposefully not observe the sabbath to fuck this all up lets go white people
>>
File: 1441393770915.png (643 KB, 946x568) Image search: [Google]
1441393770915.png
643 KB, 946x568
>>75118444
she was singing about "muh benefits" and all the rest came running, so Merkle
>>
>>75119137
You can't convert to judaism. You have to have a clear Abrahamic bloodline, which includes some physical traits.

Worry not, I got this. I shitpost on my mechanic keyboard every shabbat, so as long as I'm alive nothing happens.
>>
>>75115967
>What if Israel isn't the enemy.
Then they lie to themselves in their sikrit club book.
How reliable can people like that be?
>>
File: dc_2_daylight.gif (242 KB, 177x274) Image search: [Google]
dc_2_daylight.gif
242 KB, 177x274
Une chambre sans coins n’a aucun endroit pour se cacher dans.

Au revoir Juifs
>>
>>75115967
JIDF go home.
>>
>>75115967
>what if Israel isn't the enemy
In this world, everyone who isn't us is the enemy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.