[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as 'privilege' or is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: web-edt.jpg (171 KB, 950x845) Image search: [Google]
web-edt.jpg
171 KB, 950x845
>>
One is a premeditated scenario the other is on the fly
>>
>>75115454
>School shootings vs armed robberies

Also please go look up violent crimes by race then come on back to the thread
>>
File: 1461199995719.jpg (415 KB, 800x3072) Image search: [Google]
1461199995719.jpg
415 KB, 800x3072
>>75115454
You just answered your own question
>>
>niggers predisposed to violence

>random white kid goes insane on psycho medicine.

false equivalency is what faggot leftist cunts use
>>
Yes, it's a thing. No, it's nothing you should care about. Anytime you hear that term, alarm bells should be going off in your mind.

It's an attempt to shut you up. Nothing else.
>>
>no evidence
>no supporting facts
>no thesis
>no argument

Sage goes in all fields, gentleman.
>>
>>75115454
Sure, privilege is technically a thing, but it's not anything to be ashamed of or "checked." On the contrary, you should be happy that you weren't born a sub-100 IQ nigger.
>>
>>75115454
>Implying I don't think niggers are mentally ill
>>
>>75115746
So I'm assuming only white's take medication, right?
>>
>>75116849
*whites
>>
>>75115454
is being considered likely to be crazy really a privilege though?
>>
>>75115871
>>75115972

These

Should the lion be ashamed of its "privilege" for being an apex predator?

Is a plant that grows in a rainforest more "privileged" than one that grows in a desert?
>>
>>75115454
Blacks acting like blacks isn't something you fix with treatment. Whites acting like blacks is something you ideally correct with therapy, because there is something aberrant from the norm in their head.
>>
>>75115454
No one cares about the mental health of a chimpanzee. Would you prescribe Prozac to a dog?
>>
>>75115454

what the left doesn't get is that privilege is earned. and it's natural. privilege is wanting a good life for your children, and providing it, insofar as you can

complaints of privilege are generally from other privileged people who'd rather complain than do the hard, smart work to actually better themselves and their fellows
>>
File: jackie chan.jpg (77 KB, 1000x787) Image search: [Google]
jackie chan.jpg
77 KB, 1000x787
>>75115454
My aunt is a hardcore SJW. Black guy ran over her on her bike and she blamed white privilege for the insurance company agreeing to pay her medical bills.

Her husband got punched in the face by a black teenager a few months ago. She referred to the teen as a "thug" when she told the story. I got to accuse her racism, said thug is the new N word and I felt ashamed to be related to her. Told her she needed to "make it right" and suggested she donate her insurance settlement to an anti-racism charity. Fun to out liberal a liberal.
>>
The average black guy in the news for murder did it cause some white guy stepped on his shoes, and it ends up coming out he had gang relations. That, or it's some black guy who gets killed for attempted robbery or home invasion. The black former news anchor who murdered his colleagues on live news wasn't called a thug, they wondered if he was mentally ill, too.

Most white killers in the news are mass shooters, or revenge killings. when a kid was being bullied or he actually was mentally ill. Whenever a white kid does something shitty and gets caught, they usually relate it to him just being a thug. Nobody is gonna argue that Adam Lanza was deranged, nor the Colorado Theater shooter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.