[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that collectivism is a mental illness. SJWs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Make Atlas Shrug Again.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Make Atlas Shrug Again.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Daily reminder that collectivism is a mental illness. SJWs and the alt-right are both mentally challenged children who are so emotionally stunted that they need safe spaces.
>>
>>75109228
we wuv reichs n sheit Wally just needed dat holoocaust so he can git white welfare yo
>>
>>75109228
Based pic anon
>>
>>75109228
u fuckin' cunt, whadya sai mate
>>
Do you have family?

Do you put their interests over yours if needed? (ie sacrificing yourself to save your children)

If so, then you are collectivist, and as such, your genetics will survive

The opposite would be the true mental illness: an isolated individual which genetic line is extinct after one generation
>>
>>75109851
I put my interests above everyone else. Including family. Wanting to preserve my genes is inherently selfish, so given the right circumstances, I would trade my life for that of my children. I would not do the same for a non-related person.
>>
>>75109851
Way to not understand Rand faggit
>>
>>75109228
daily reminder that the creation of a common cultural background and a nation are collectivist ideologies.
>>
>>75110510

protip: Collectivism is inherently selfish

The alternative is to allow the tribes that remain together to kill you and rape your women
>>
>>75110750
Collectivism holds that the individual has no rights, that his life and work belong to the group . . . and that the group may sacrifice him at its own whim to its own interests. The only way to implement a doctrine of that kind is by means of brute forceā€”and statism has always been the political corollary of collectivism.

If individuals pursue rational self-interest, then of course we would form societies to keep us safe from the barbarians who would seek to enslave us.
>>
>>75109228
Not that I don't get a tingle out of seeing Ayn Rand with a MAGA hat, but if you have read anything she ever wrote she would not be a huge fan of Trump.
>>
>>75111287
She wouldn't like anyone desu
>>
ayn rand, libertarianism etc is literally the most basic bitch "philosophy" around.
>>
>>75111448
Most philosophies are pseudo-intellectual nonsense for fedora wearing looters and moochers.
>>
>>75109851
There's a difference between bleeding your heart out for the ones you see everyday and bleeding your heart out for some random asshole you don't but he's also white so DURP DE DURRRRRR
>>
>>75109228
>collectivism is a mental illness

Thinking that the human psyche can avoid collectivism is a mental illness.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.