[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody who believes whites are so powerful that they are guilty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Anybody who believes whites are so powerful that they are guilty for everything bad that happened to anyone around the world is a white supremacist.
>>
No, anyone who denies white privlege is a racist.

Your social status is based upon the slaughter and enslavement of millions. You should feel bad.

Nationalism is based on right now we are better than you.
>>
File: 1464211030440.jpg (77 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1464211030440.jpg
77 KB, 634x566
>>75109340
Where can I cash in my white privilege? I need some green in my wallet, know what I mean? Maybe I can go use my white privilege to get to the front of a companies hiring list and get a jo--no wait that's black privilege. Maybe I can get accepted into a top school even though I don't do as well as other--no wait, black privilege again. Maybe I can attack a cop, get killed in the process, and still be considered the victim--no wait, once again, black privilege. Shieeeeeeet.
>>
>>75109340

You're racist for assuming I am white I'm actually a WoC who you profiled for having the wrong opinions.

Thanks for policing my opinions.
>>
>>75109340
How many millions are we talking here? 5? Maybe 6?
>>
File: 1461249102275.png (322 KB, 556x610) Image search: [Google]
1461249102275.png
322 KB, 556x610
>>75109637
>>
>>75109589
You don't cash it in you ignorant fool, it surrounds you. Get stopped by a cop and know race won't be a factor, know that jobs won't discriminate against you, know that your family wasn't humiliated by slavery, know that your generational wealth is based upon you being white
>>
>>75109122
White people are the schroedinger's cat of race, they are simultaneously responsible for all the ills and not involved with any of the benefits.

>this is what happens when you let people have 'rights'

good one idiots
>>
File: 1463708691968.gif (875 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1463708691968.gif
875 KB, 268x268
>>75109778
My family was humiliated by communism. My ancestors were robbed of their land, means of production, killed and 're-educated' in work camps so that worthless cretins like yourself can cannibalize what they owned. My parents escaped from the Soviet Union with barely 500 dollars to their name, and within 10 years worked hard enough and invested wisely enough to live in a nice house in a safe neighborhood, and even get me a dog. Want to try again, gibsmedat?

In one generation, non-English speaking immigrants with nothing to their names managed to rise and give their children a good life. The fact that you're as worthless as humanly ( or inhumanly ) possible has nothing to do with anyone but yourself and your privilege based mentality.
>>
>>75109778

You tumblr baby summerfags aren't so smart in this thread are you?
>>
>>75111487
They've never been smart in any thread.
>>
>>75111730
>>
>>75109778
>know that jobs won't discriminate against you

what is affirmative action?
>>
>>75109122
>You don't cash it in you ignorant fool, it surrounds you. Get stopped by a cop and know race won't be a factor

sure as fuck it won't be, because no cop is ever gonna be sacred that if they kill me that they'll end up locked up and nationally hated
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.