[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i remember being in my 9th grade earth science class >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>i remember being in my 9th grade earth science class
>i wasn't really sure what had just happened
>i remember feeling nothing at all because the loud speaker told me to go to art class next period
>i'm such a faggot beta cuck that attended latch·key in high school and we had a mandatory candle light vigil before we were allowed to leave that afternoon
>>
I was 1
>>
>>75109080
>In 1st grade
>On field trip at the county fair
>Watch the towers fall on a tv that was at one of the booths
>Everyone at the fair was pretty much silent or crying
Thats about all I remember
>>
File: bc2[1].jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
bc2[1].jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>75109269
>>
>>75109386
Dont really see how my story is leddit material. Its not like i had a choice about going to the fair
>>
>>75109639
i know.. and i am sorry anon.. i was too quick to the punch
>>
>>75109787
It was a reddit tier field trip though I wont deny that
>>
>>75109080

Were you a special needs student? Why would they be telling you over the loudspeaker where your next class was?
>>
>>75109080
In AUS, happened late the previous night during a taping of the west wing had all coverage on tape. Went to uni the next day, no music on the radio, no Ahmed's in class that day as well
>>
File: geralt peepee.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
geralt peepee.png
10 KB, 420x420
>>75110137
>Watching the towers fall in classroom
>Don't quite understand what's going on
>Recall not wanting to ride a plane
>>
>Be me, a senior in high school
>Live in Central time zone, school starts at 8:15
>By start of school day, pretty sure both planes have already hit
>Starting morning announcements the student council guy who was running the assembly comes up to microphone, explains two planes hit the WTC buildings. Entire school says a prayer (Catholic school, no moment of silence bullshit)
>Most of us not sure what to think
>Shuffling towards class, dumbass in class below me, out loud to nobody in particular,
>"How could pilots be stupid enough to crash two planes into the World Trade Center?"
>Teacher right behind him, loudly,
>"IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK YOU DUMBASS"
>Nervous laughter
>Spend pretty much entire day watching news in class
>See footage of planes hitting buildings
>OhShit.jpg
>Everybody pretty messed up emotionally for a while after that, nobody talks about anything else for weeks

It was a fucking strange time to be 17 years old.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>75109386
l o l thats so random derp derp xd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.