[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's right. Peter Thiel is a threat to our democracy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
He's right. Peter Thiel is a threat to our democracy.
>>
How is he "secretly" suing if everyone knows about it?
>>
File: 1464045108217.jpg (63 KB, 1407x832) Image search: [Google]
1464045108217.jpg
63 KB, 1407x832
>>75104510
>How is he "secretly" suing if everyone knows about it?

VERY CAREFULLY.
>>
>>75104304
>secretly suing

Also,
>suing someone for libel is a violation of their right to free speech

It's like he just shoved "free speech" into there hoping you would not think about it.
>>
File: 1455823439636.jpg (41 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
1455823439636.jpg
41 KB, 400x581
"Safe spaces" always become "Berlin Walls".
>>
>>75104510

It was a secret until recently.
>>
>restricting speech is a lesser threat to free speech than the loss of a shitposting site due to their own mistakes
Nah.
>>
>>75104304
>not understanding libel and subsequetly calling oneself a journalist

let the "internet journalism" ethnic cleansing come, I want them all incinerated, except salon, I've got big plans for salon...
>>
>>75104599

He didn't sue for libel.

Thiel funded Hulk Hogan's lawsuit. Gawker had outed Thiel as a faggot. And they had released a tape of Hulk Hogan fucking some chick and saying nigger. They got sued for violating privacy.
>>
File: thiel.jpg (24 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
thiel.jpg
24 KB, 620x413
>ywn be Thiel's bf

Sad, he's easily the most redpilled billionaire on the planet

>doesn't want women to vote
>wants immigration to go down
>realizes religion is a huge part of societal social cohesion
>is a huge friends with Ann Coulter & read Adios America before everyone else(he's mentioned in the friends who helped and read the book in the appendix section)
>trump delegate
>rated chess master

why is he so perfect?
>>
>>75104866
Well, no. That happened in public. What he's referring to is the "secret" lawsuit that happened in secret behind our backs. Secretly.

There's no saying what he's secretly suing for. It's a secret. We just don't know because it's secretly secret. Everything is a secret. We only know about this secret because Hayes is telling us. This is all a secret. Don't ask questions, goys, it's a secret. Just listen to what we tell you. It's a secret.
>>
This about Gawker?
>>
>>75104972

It's what happens when you ignore the succubus's call and prevent all your man aura (Manra) from getting ate by whores.
>>
>>75104304

>gawker; free speech
>America; democracy

uh no, newfren. Destroying Gawker was a service to the humanity.

and losing Gawker does not threaten any one. it just puts a sick, twisted Jew out of busines
>>
>>75105028

He's referring to the fact that until today it was unknown that Thiel was funding Hogan's lawsuit.
>>
>>75104304
Would this faggot be saying such a thing if the publication were Breitbart?
>>
>>75104304
that's that guy that always puts forward his message of forced interracial gay orgies for the advancement of humanity on MSNBC during Morning Joe breaks

fuck america, your adverts are cucked
literal leftist indoctrination selling cucking as an idea instead of even any product
>>
>>75105319
MSNBC's weird propaganda segments aren't representative of normal advertising. They're totally out of the ordinary. Most ads in the US are like Youtube ads or those animated banners that open up into a full video when you move your mouse over them by accident.
>>
>they were found guilty of a civil crime in a court of law
>but...but a billionaire paid for the plaintiff's lawyers!
Seriously lefties? That's the best you got?
>>
>>75105272
What do you think
>>
>>75105195
>funding someone elses lawsuit makes it your lawsuit
why are liberals so mentally damaged? i'll be be glad when gawker is bankrupt. hopefully salon and huffpost will bbe next
>>
Triggered leftists gotta love em
>>
>>75105272

of course not, these hypocrites would be gloating.

Jezebel incessently attacking white men, making up words to justify their assault, trying to create hate mobs to get people fired. These people have no scruples.

Suing these kikes has nothing to do with free speech, it was justified lawsuit that was ulimately upheld. gawker and its subsidiaries are pure garbage that played by their own rules while denying people their rights.
>>
>>75105456
How common are the ads of people saying "If you suffered from x from company y, check this site to see if you can receive payment!"

Seems like some dodgy scam but I've seen them on multiple networks.

Completely unexistent here even though we have a (relativele to Europe) pretty free market healthcare/insurance system
>>
>>75104304
freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences
>>
>>75104812
>Anon begins to masturbate furiously
>>
>>75105836
They're not that common and they usually do not run long.

The purpose of those is that they are trying to assemble a class action lawsuit and they want more people on board to claim a larger sum of money and improve their credibility.

>Hey, we're having a lawsuit! If you've been injured by X, call us and tell us what happened! If we win, you guys can split 50% of the winnings!

It's not a scam, technically. They do need help to win those cases.
>>
i dont think the hulkster is a billionaire
>>
>>75105885

the SJW mantra thrown back in their face.

disgusting.
>>
>a gay billionaire paid for Hulk's lawyer fee

Stop oppressing him, 80s pro wrestling may have very well been what helped him through a difficult time in his life when he tried to deny his love for oily, muscular men. He could've funded Hulk Hogan entirely out of respect for how many great faps Hulkamania gave him.

And Rupert Murdoch using his billions of dollars to consolidate NewsCorp was a far greater threat to free speech and an honest press. Billionaires have already subverted news and transformed the MSM into a propaganda blowhorn for their globalist schemes.
>>
PETER "NO DEAL" THIEL
>>
>Hulk has a legitimate grievance against Gawker that would shit all over them in court.
>Doesn't want to commit the funds to push it through
>No problem, Gawker has a full-on menagerie of enemies, one of them will fund him
A few months later...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP WORKING TOGETHER AGAINST YOUR COMMON ENEMY WE SHOULDN'T FACE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR OUR ACTIONS, WE SHOULD ONLY PAY FOR LAWSUITS WE BUDGETTED FOR IN OUR ANNUAL MEETING

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for a second a Jury-based conviction in Florida about an unconsensual sex tape distributed against court order by a press outlet well-known for witch-hunting is somehow going to cripple the freedom of the press.
>>
>>75104304
It was a secret guys.
SHHH.
> They took them to Guantanamo ?

I think protecting a sex slave gang because of PC
Banning political parties because of PC
Silencing a ex-muslim critical of Islam at a university because of PC
Silencing rape victims who were stupid enough to volunteer for OpenBoarders because of PC

are all related to liberal "safe spaces" free from whistleblowers.
Is this cunt going to now turn around and praise Snowden?
It is the only safe thing to do in his social space after all.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.