[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please read:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1458263404198.png (228 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
1458263404198.png
228 KB, 1152x1728
Hey guys, I’m the person who originally recorded the video of “Carl”. I have to say, I didn’t expect it to blow up like this. And now that it did, I feel a bit bad about it. let me explain...

Firstly, let me start by saying that when I uploaded the video, I knew it would piss you guys off because it portrayed “Carl” as exactly what so many of you hate: An arrogant, stuck up liberal who thinks his opinion is superior to yours even though he can’t even defend it. A “SJW” who depends on feels and not facts, and will yell whenever his opinion is challenged.

Well, it seems that’s exactly how so many people on 4chan took it. And the meme blew up. But i feel a little bit deceiving for it. The truth is, it wasn’t such a simple interaction. After Carl went “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” He started talking about how Hitler’s rise to power depended on blaming a specific group of people and promising to eliminate them from our society. He talked about the rise of fascism when the establishment fell apart, hitler manipulating, blah blah blah. He even said some stuff about the language they use. It seems like he really did his research honestly.

So, there you have it. I don’t agree with Carl. But he DID explain his reasoning. I figured people would realize this considering the video is only 4 seconds long (not nearly enough time to explain his reasoning). So yeah. Can you please stop bullying this kid? He may not support the same candidate as you do but to harass this kid for being an arrogant liberal is just dishonest. Instead of attacking him with ad hominem, we should actually focus on addressing his arguments. Otherwise we look like a bunch of insecure rednecks who will focus on attacking a person rather than their reasoning (ironically, everything we supposedly stand against)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
>>
>uk flag
>american rally
>>
>>75096536
Its old copy pasta, but it checks out.
>>
>>75096536
So a britbong is responsible for our "Carl the cuck" meme? Thanks man.
>>
>>75096536
>depended on blaming a specific group of people and promising to eliminate them from our society
Something Trump never did.

>It seems like he really did his research honestly.

This is a really lame copy pasta
>>
>>75096536

he is a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>75096748
>"our"
Since when /pol/ became Burger-only-website?
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 180x191
>>
File: 1464210597424.gif (872 KB, 964x931) Image search: [Google]
1464210597424.gif
872 KB, 964x931
>>75096536

You did god's work anon
>>
Hey guys, I’m the person who originally recorded the video of “Carl”. I have to say, I didn’t expect it to blow up like this. And now that it did, I feel a bit bad about it. let me explain...

Firstly, let me start by saying that when I uploaded the video, I knew it would piss you guys off because it portrayed “Carl” as exactly what so many of you hate: An arrogant, stuck up liberal who thinks his opinion is superior to yours even though he can’t even defend it. A “SJW” who depends on feels and not facts, and will yell whenever his opinion is challenged.

Well, it seems that’s exactly how so many people on 4chan took it. And the meme blew up. But i feel a little bit deceiving for it. The truth is, it wasn’t such a simple interaction. After Carl went “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” He started talking about how Hitler’s rise to power depended on blaming a specific group of people and promising to eliminate them from our society. He talked about the rise of fascism when the establishment fell apart, hitler manipulating, blah blah blah. He even said some stuff about the language they use. It seems like he really did his research honestly.

So, there you have it. I don’t agree with Carl. But he DID explain his reasoning. I figured people would realize this considering the video is only 4 seconds long (not nearly enough time to explain his reasoning). So yeah. Can you please stop bullying this kid? He may not support the same candidate as you do but to harass this kid for being an arrogant liberal is just dishonest. Instead of attacking him with ad hominem, we should actually focus on addressing his arguments. Otherwise we look like a bunch of insecure rednecks who will focus on attacking a person rather than their reasoning (ironically, everything we supposedly stand against)

>>
>>75096536
>I’m the person who originally recorded the video of “Carl”.

You work for INFOWARS DOT COM? What's Alex Jones like?
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>75096536
>>75097669
Imposters.

SEE I am the one who made it and my text proves that.
>>
but HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>75097095
He meant 4chan you victim addict.
>>
>>75096536
Nice try. I was there, Carl explained nothing and was a total fucking cucklord. Fuck Carl and fuck you. I hope you both commit sudoku.
>>
File: 1464015881662.jpg (471 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464015881662.jpg
471 KB, 2000x1000
>>75096536
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.