[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Why is the majority of Germans so brainwashed?

Does there exist any people with a less self-reflection than Germans?
>>
File: 1399637867334.png (540 KB, 604x559) Image search: [Google]
1399637867334.png
540 KB, 604x559
>>75094142
Because they don't know anything about America aside from what the Media tells them to know.
>>
because of the fear of nationalism in germany desu. the social, cultural, and political effects of WWII still go on today. many people are unwilling to openly talk about politics and conformity objectively, without resorting to "but hitler"
>>
File: umfrage-uswahl-1.jpg (33 KB, 820x372) Image search: [Google]
umfrage-uswahl-1.jpg
33 KB, 820x372
>>75094142
>>
File: coolngreen.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
coolngreen.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>>75094142
I think the world would be perfect, if there was direct democracy in every country BUT you only get to decide on a certain non-neigbouring country.

Imagine all the butthurt & cronism - gone!
>>
>>75094142
It's in another country, why should they care? Yes, most of them are brainwashed but this particular poll doesn't reflect anything.
>>
>>75094142
Das liegt daran, weil keiner hier Trump kennt.
>>
>>75094142
>ZDF

there is your problem
>>
>>75094142
They call people to make these polls. You get called during the day, tell them to fuck off and that's that. Want to know who picks up the phone? Stay-at-home mothers, trashy people and old folks.
>>
>>75094142

they deserve everything that is awaiting them. I rly dont give a fuck about them anymore.
>>
You have to remember that they don't have freedom of speech or thought in Germany so somebody calling you on the phone asking you if support Donald Trump probably seems like a trap. Also Germany is another country that has taken advantage of us for far too long and I'm sure they don't want their free lunch to end.
>>
>>75094142
what do you expect?
Most germans are faggots and german media has done nothing but shat on trump
>>
File: 1461662109537.gif (2 MB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1461662109537.gif
2 MB, 435x419
he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.