[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: being frienzoned.jpg (21 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
being frienzoned.jpg
21 KB, 500x225
What's the /pol/ general consensus on the concept of "friendzone"?
>>
being ''friendzoned'' is not a thing. you are not entitled to fuck someone just because you treat them nicely. If you are over 18 an honestly still believe that 'friendzoning' is a thing, you are fucking emberassing, honestly
>>
>>75093469
You have to be a cuck to willingly stay in the friendzone. If you get friendzoned, it is your choice to stay there. Solution is to sever all contact with the girl and not be a beta orbiter.
>>
>>75093469
It's a word used by 14 year old beta faggots who don't understand that just because you're 'nice' to a girl doesn't mean she has to be attracted to you.
>>
No such thing as the friendzone, you're just fat and gay
>>
>>75093651
You sound like a really good friend.
>>
>>75093469
>you're not entitled to sex but I'm entitled to friendship
God I hate women.
>>
>>75093469
Men CANNOT be just friends with women. A man will have sex with a girl that is considered a friend. If he wouldn't have sex with that girl, they wouldn't be friends.
>>
>>75093859
Really makes you think.
>>
>>75093469
There is no reason to be upset by the friendzone when the internet has made it easy to find people who just want to fuck and not have a relationship. If all a girl or guy wants out of someone is sex then they should come right out with it instead of wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>75093651
You're not entitled to fuck someone, but if you get to know someone with the sole intent of fucking them or being in a relationship just to get friendzoned, then it makes sense to not want anything to do with them any more.
>>
>>75093651
t. attentionwhore who loves sending mixed signals to guys and then acting naive and innocent when the flirty behavior is interpreted as a green light
>>
>>75093469
Its ironic to see a woman talking about valuing someone as a person when their gender is the one that bases a human's worth on how aroused they can make them Im not kidding thats why girls treat ugly men like subhumans while guys just laugh at ugly girls but leave them alone.
>>
>>75093651
FPBP
>>
The friendzone is real.

Edgelord fedoras try to blame both sides for the problem, really it's just miscommunication.
>>
>>75093859
This is bullshit though. I have female friends whom I have no intention of fucking.

Friend-tier girls are rare though.
>>
>>75093469
I ask girls out usually within the first week of meeting them if I'm interested. Once you become friends, it's rare for you to go past that successfully.
>>
>>75093469
Solution: Don't value women as whole people, they hate that.
>>
>>75093469
If you're not fucking her, someone else is. Stay away from other men's women
>>
>>75093651
This
Y'all are virgins
>>
Only betas get friendzoned. If you hang out with a girl, make your interest known, and haven't fucked her after 3+ dates, you drop her. Maybe try a reset in the future, but generally leave her be. Trying any 'harder' is really just you being desperate.

Anyone who disagrees has let themselves be friendzoned and is bitter about it.
>>
>>75094089
this. some guys are fucking retarded and think that doing shit for a girl with get them in bed. its rather the opposite most of the time. the friendzone only pertains to those who don't understand the way women work.
>>
>>75093469

Attractive women fail to understand that if they have single male friends, 99% of them are only hoping to fuck them and hang out purely to wait for a chance for an opening to go for it.

The fact that women in general think men want to "hang out" because of the stimulating conversation are so full of themselves, they remain blinded to the fact that their clingers-on would run for the hills if they knew for 100% that pussy was not ever going to be an option, period.
>>
File: 1426481241471.gif (732 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1426481241471.gif
732 KB, 360x203
>>75093469

Being friendzoned means a woman takes a man she know has an interest in her, and spends his time and money and uses him as an emotional tampon, dropping hints that the relationship will go further that 1st date with no kiss goodnight level. If a guy is willing to put himself in that situation, he's interested in more than just getting laid.

WAIT A MINUTE! WHY IS THIS /RK9/ BULLSHIT ON /POL/?!?!?!

Well fuck, enjoy the (You)
>>
Pro tip: If you're attractive enough, friendzone is actually a waiting list for fuck zone. Friendzone is for uggos.
>>
>>75093651
The friendzone concept has morphed into this weird archetype. It used to just mean when a girl you were into only saw you as a friend. Nothing to do with entitlements, just a word to describe a common shitty situation.
>>
File: 1463718194991.png (7 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1463718194991.png
7 KB, 640x400
>>75093469
You aren't entitled to fucking anyone just for putting their pussy on a pedestal.

With that being said, there isn't much to gain from the friendzone, aside from meeting her friends, but eventually she will just get jealous if one of them takes interest in you- and cockblock you.

So really, there is no point in being friends with a girl, unless it is a childhood friend before sexual dynamics could ever come into play.

With all that being said, if you want a wingwoman type friend. Get one that won't cock block you (rare) or have a gay bestfriend.

Avoid the friendzone at all costs, you never get anything in return really-girls don't do shit for guys they aren't fucking.
>>
>>75094107
>guys just laugh at ugly girls but leave them alone
False, it happens to both genders. Guys will usually play a game where they dare each other to ask out an ugly girl and just as they get their hopes up they crush it. Life isn't fair for ugly people in general.
>>
>>75093997
doesn't it?
>>
Friendzone is unrequited love, you can be friends with a girl without being in the friendzone, but most girls aren't worth being friends with
>>
I thought I had found the one in freshmen year.
Not long after I got friendzoned so we stopped talking all together.
Really did a number on my psyche.
I got with someone better before graduation and it made that first cunt look like a piece of shit.
Life is good.
>>
>>75093469

> having women as friends only

> not a cuck

Pick 1
>>
>>75093469
Dont be surprised if she doesnt want to fuck you.

In turn, she shouldnt be surprised when you go out and fuck another broad.
>>
>>75093655
this. If she doesn't want to be with you then there's no point in sticking around. It only hurts more
>>
The word has been co-opted to mean simple rejection rather than long winded unrequited feelings.
>>
Friendzone is just a short way of saying you got rejected by a girl.
It's called that because of how common it is for school-aged girls to reject a guy by saying "let's just be friends."
>>
>>75093469
The friendzone isn't real, but she's also complaining about a totally made-up reason. If they just wanted to fuck you and you said no, that makes you a prude or whatever. The friendzone is when they guy is in love with you and you turn him down. Stupid bitch can't even complain about a made up situation right.
>>
>>75094147
I cut all mine out. Found them pedantic and useless.
>>
Male Anons, have you ever had a woman friend sacrifice something to help you out in a time of need? As in actual friendship.
>>
File: 1456695703171.jpg (322 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1456695703171.jpg
322 KB, 952x629
>>75093469
Basically the whole friend zone bs is a bunch of miserable fucking cucks who can't move the fuck on from this one girl who's milking them and complains to them why Chads thunder cock is so big. They have this one glimmer of hope that one day "she will go out with me hur dur dur". I can't understand why idiots let a women walk all over them. Have some fucking self respect.
>>
>>75093859
This isn't true anon. I have female friends that I wouldn't consider sleeping with. But that's because they're fuck ugly, if they were fit then I probably would.
>>
>>75093469
Friend zone is a wall that is up to each man to destroy or block it's construction

If a person cannot destroy the wall than the person was not worthy
>>
>>75093469
>letting your sexual interests put you in a box

You need to let her know you're not here to be her friend. You want to fuck, you gotta make it known through verbal and nonverbal cues. You get "friendzoned" because your dumbass allowed her to think that you weren't interested at all by being friends with her. That's why you look like a sad fag when you finally do sack up and actually ask her to go on a date and she says "I like you but not like that."
>>
>>75094826
Other than my wife, no.

And she's still severely in my debt, as far as favors/resources/etc go, which is to be expected.
>>
Women are hillarious.

Women dont have male friends, they have guys inline to fuck them. Some get to skip the line, some get to skip others and some get kicked out.
>>
>>75094415
who are these retards pushing this 'friendzone = entitlements' bullshit? no one believes "YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH ME IF I WAS NICE TO YOU HURR"

the issue is there are many women who act super friendly and flirty around guys they have no interest in, for the express purpose of leading these guys on. i'm sure some women do this by accident, but can we stop pretending this is NEVER on purpose?
oftentimes these guys are autistic or betas and don't know any better, but seriously can we STOP pretending that there aren't LEGIONS of attention craving sluts who exploit naive young men for their attention and adoration?

i say this as a guy who was at no point in my life friendzoned btw
>>
women like to keep as much security around as possible while fucking chad's, that way when they are used up and their baby clock is going off they have something to fall back on
>>
>>75094826
Yes, when I was too sick to go to school a classmate went out of her way to bring me class assignments and make me copies of her notes. We kept talking and because of her I was able to meet my fiance, who is her best friend. I'm sure she enjoyed playing matchmaking with us.
>>
>>75094892
damn
>>
>>75093802
>>75093651
>>75093802
>>75094049
>>75094297

Who the fuck let y'all in?
Geeeettttt outttt.

t. Dude that has fucked 17 chicks and hooked up with way more.

>>75093655
>>75093803
>>75094089

This.
>>
The real friendzone is when a woman leads the man on to get free stuff, intentionally implying the possibility of sex, but never intending to deliver.
>>
>>75094827
>I can't understand why idiots let a women walk all over them. Have some fucking self respect.
For decades media feed boys this nonsense about how relationships supposedly work and how being a spineless faggot will get you love. No wonder that they buy it.
>>
>>75093469
>>75093651

Look, I think complaining about being "friendzoned" is whiny and pointless/.

But why is it alright for women to complain about being fuckzoned? People need to toughen up.
>>
>>75094892
This
>>
>>75093469
Check your grammar bud, it's pronounced "you're too ugly for her to want to fuck you".
>>
>>75093859
>TFW you have lesbian friend and still get a blowjob
>>
>>75094892
i think that's called sexual assault
>>
>>75093469
Exists, but you bring it upon yourself.
If you fall onto it change your target. It's a useless sacrifice and she will eventually end up using you.
>>
>>75093651

You're wrong.

The act of being overly nice to someone to whom you are sexually attracted, despite their obvious lack of interest, is being friendzoned. It happens to both guys and girls.

I friendzoned several fat girls in the past, and let them buy me things while I fucked their pretty friends.

The fact that you deny something so obviously true just points to the fact that you're a whiteknight who is looking to "save" women from unattractive men, in the hopes that they'll appreciate the favor. In doing so, offering a service to women rather than just being yourself, you're actually putting yourself in the friend zone.

Fucking kek.

>>75094127
>>75094127
>>75094297
Beta whiteknights.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>75095270
That's true tbf. Then you get these "Nice guys" coming out of the wood work saying they deserve x y and z and complain why Chad is getting all the pussy. I'm friends with girls I never consider fucking but I don't shower them with compliments or let them walk all over me.Not giving a fuck is a great thing.
>>
>>75095173
>>75094948

It seems to me the freindzone is a misnomer, it's more like emotional manipulation. Friendship entails mutual care, but in these freindzone scenarios it always looks one sided
>>
>>75093651
Spoke like a true virgin faggot.
White knight some more, you'll get laid eventually, I'm sure.

>>75093802
EY B0SS
>>
>>75093469
Women have vaginas.
Men talk to them hoping to get vaginas.
Women know it.
If a woman talks a lot with a guy without the intention of giving him vaginas she's a bad person and knows what she's doing.
>>
>>75093469
define friend zone
>>
>>75093469

Doesn't being friendzoned means you loved the girl and she wanted you to just be friends?
>>
>>75093469

Its like a special plane of existance reserved to those who aren't blessed with "enough symmetry" or charm.

Hell, the friendzone itself is actual quite the privilege, since most of them call you a creep and then launch their bf's/cops on you.
>>
File: -.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
-.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>75093469

Its not freindzoning when a guy who can obviously get girls if he wants to becomes friendly with a girl and they hang out as friends.

Its only friendzoning when you are romantically interesting in a girl and try to make that clear and get the ball rolling but she just treats you like a friend.

IMO 99% of cases of freind-zoning are just cases of betas liking a girl and wanting to get with her but they don't man up and be direct about it and they act like shy and nervous wimps and the girl doesn't end up seeing them as more then a friend.

If you get friend-zoned you have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>75093469
BUMP THIS THREAD FOREVER

REMEMBER, ACTUAL HAPPENING TOPICS ARE TO BE SLID AT ALL COSTS

FUCK FUCK FUCK THE GOYIM
>>
I considered that being friendzoned was that after you try and fail to ask out a girl, because she just want to be friends, she would sabotage your chances with other girls just to keep you around as an eternal orbiter, and lose your attention to other girl.
>>
In simplest terms, a man who is friendzoned is basically a boy (sexually immature male) in the mind of the female.

They are perceived as boys rather than men.
>>
>>75093469
>falling for the woman jew
They only value you for your money
Fuck em and leave them, cow and the milk and all that
>>
>>75093469
Only betas get friendzoned.

There's no shame in being rejected, it happens to the best of us. Kudos to you for giving it a shot. If you hang around afterwards, then you're a beta male.Fuck off and find some other girl to fuck.
>>
>>75093651
Good boyim
>>
File: 1463369341319.png (721 KB, 830x987) Image search: [Google]
1463369341319.png
721 KB, 830x987
>>75093651
FIRST POST BEST POST
>>
>>75093469
Basically that she's right and the fact that you're explicitly around someone just so that you can fuck them tell a lot about you.
>>
>>75093469
Only beta faggots get friendzoned. When you are interested in a woman you should ask them on a date. Make your intentions clear from the beginning.
Betas try to worm their way into a girl's affections, but just become friends instead, and by that time their betaness makes them a totally nonsexual entity.
Anyone who thinks the friendzone is real is a fucking asshole
>>
>>75095480
>lesbians
>thinking it's not another words for "I fool around with both and am willing to do a threeway"

I had a "lesbian" fwb for like two years. What's funny is she initially fucked me because I got into a fight with this fat SJW bitch that nobody liked and called her out in front of everyone.
>>
>>75093469
Fuck or not to fuck. There is no friend zone.
>>
>>75095683
It is onesided, but it is the men who are groveling at their feet in hopes of getting some pussy. If you actually want to attract woman you treat them casually as you would any male friend. Woman are surprised when a man treats them like an equal instead of like a goddess, and this in turn intrigues them and makes them want to know you better. They know when a guy is desperate to get laid and they capitalize on it. But keep in mind that not all women will string men along for the fun of it, it's mostly those that have grown up knowing that men will do whatever they say because they have breasts and a vagina. Women who value you as their friend and not a beta orbiter will be there for you when you need them, otherwise you know you mean nothing to them other than a free meal ticket.
>>
>>75096435

if you demonstrate yourself to be submissive and unwilling to stand up for yourself, people take advantage of you
if you demonstrate yourself to be a leader and independent, capable of leaving the table at any time, people respect you
this is the nature of the world
>>
If you're "friendzoned" then you're not even friends in the true sense of the word. You try to put the moves on her, she rebuffs and says lets just be friends. Would she fight a motherfucker for you? Would she drop what she's doing to give you a ride if you really needed it? Would she leave her boyfriend at home to go do nothing with you? Would she hang with you in almost any circumstance without listing off bullshit excuses? If you answered no to any of those then friendzone is a misnomer for you - she's not your friend, and in all likelihood you're probably just another one of the people she surrounds herself with to appear liked, as women do. It's a status thing, women are expected to have lots of "friends" even though they still struggle to grasp what a friend is.
>>
I always take the side of guys because I have an in-group preference and I think women are spoiled cunts.

But you give women power when you complain about being "friendzoned". Don't give them the power, just move on.
>>
>>75093469

it's not just a state of mind
>>
File: 1419082918153.png (338 KB, 557x385) Image search: [Google]
1419082918153.png
338 KB, 557x385
>>75093655
This pretty much. The friendzone is an area you choose to be in. Girls are completely aware of their ability to manipulate their beta orbiters, and will full admit as much to everyone but their crush slaves.

I have no issue a girl not fucking me, but the moment she starts asking me for favors, favors that should be rewarded with blowjobs, I immediately call them out on that shit.

I had a girl that rejected me two weeks ago, and just last week she texted me asking if I could driver literally two hours out of the city to help her move a fucking mattress.

I told her to fuck off with that shit.

You need to stand up for yourselves because no one else is going to do it for you.
>>
>>75093651
>being ''friendzoned'' is not a thing. you are not entitled to fuck someone just because you treat them nicely.
Nobody claims that they have the right to fuck them. It is still annoying when you spend time pretending to be some shallow cunt's friend only for her to say "LOL I think you are nice and all but you are too ugly."
>>
>>75093469
Why do women pretend that they don't enjoy sex?
>>
>>75094464
Yh well at least we men dont base everything off our dicks though, I laughed at ugly girls that tried to get me but didnt treat them like subhumans now.
>>
>>75093469
/r9k/ faggotry
>>
>>75093655
this
>>
>>75093469
This desu senpai.
"friendzone" is for 9gag younglings, no grown man should utter the phrase.
>>
>>75096332
The friendzone exists, and guys need to steer clear of it. The people that insist the friendzone isn't real are without a doubt stuck in one themselves.
>>
>>75096943
This.
>>
>>75097317
They are screwed in the head. They are programmed to lie about their true intentions to weed out passive weak men that believe their lies and fuck the ones who dont believe their lies we call this a shit test.
>>
>>75096731
This logic exactly. My father taught me this at a young age and because of it I learned to never put a woman on a pedestal in hopes of getting together with her. I consider it to be one of the main reasons why I've remained in a successful relationship.
>>
Getting friendzoned hard was the first true step I made into getting redpilled.

I made my intentions clear, and although the girl kept saying we are just friends, I got further and further like making out half naked on her bed until things just blewup on me. She blocked me and completely hates me, its been 5 years and that moment completely changed how I see women.
>>
>>75093655
Truth.
>>
If you are good friends with a girl and she leans on you emotionally but doesn't have sex with you then you are a beta loser.

She is using you to get what she wants while denying you what you want. It's usually awkward losers who think being nice is enough and never close the deal.

Must feel bad to be that much of a loser with ladies.
>>
>>75093469
I don't think it exists
lads who get there put themselves there, and it exists only in their own mind.
>>
It exists, although the circumstances aren't the same every time.

Mostly it's a sign of male immaturity. Sometimes the girl in question knowingly contributes to it and enjoys having friendzoned male orbiters but other times the girl is largely blameless and it's entirely due to lack of assertiveness from the guy.

That being said if you find yourself friendzoned and have the moment when you realize it, act on it, and get rejected, it is completely natural and normal to want to cut ties with the girl. Girls can't really complain about that.
>>
>>75093469
The friendzone is just denial on both parts.

The men are either in denial that they want to fuck or that they have the chance.

The women think that they have value as people.
>>
File: 1459625351183.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1459625351183.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
>Friendzoned
[insert current year meme]

>Be me, a 17 year old beta
>Having 2 8/10 femal friends
>Just friends for 2 years
>friendzoned.png
>rage.gif
>Cut ties, settle for a drugy cutter bitch
>Being 26 old me, meet one of the now 6.5/10
>"Anon why you friendzoned both of us and took an ugly slut instead?"
>mfw

Have fucked her on our second date.
>>
Women who assume that all men who bitch about only being friends are shallow people and most likely bitches.
>>
>>75097735
Correct you are sir! Being a gentleman with the ladies doesn't mean they have to have sex with you!

You can help your m'lady friends out with small favors and monetary loans and as long as you repeat "the friendzone doesn't exist", while you're doing it, it's perfectly fine.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_130236.jpg (136 KB, 620x945) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_130236.jpg
136 KB, 620x945
>>75093469
>being friends with grills
>>
>>75093651
This. I know we got this whole mysogynist thing going on here, but this guy is right. If you think you're friendzoned then you're a beta pussy who's sticking around a woman who don't wanna marry you.
>>
>>75093469
>implying these cunts value their male friends as people
if they did they might have some consideration for their feelings, which is pretty clearly not the case.
>>
>>75093655
This. This is the best thing to do if you are friendzoned, just cut off all contact. I had this friend that was a girl freshman year of UNI. I tried to get with her but she said no but then later she fucked half my friends I found out. I was more inexperienced and naive with women back then. I feel like we all here experienced the friendzone has and I think it comes from lack of experience/confidence with women
>>
The Friend zone concept is funny to me, but the same could be said about someone who gets upset that they stop getting tons of attention from a person who wanted a specific thing from a relationship with them and it has been made clear that the feeling isn't mutual, or that the signals are so conviluted and screwy that they give up.
>>
>>75094490
>Friendzone is unrequited love
This. I hate when this discussion comes up and everyone assumes its only about sex.
Is it not tragic that someone who wants to form an intimate connection with another not have those desires returned in kind? Yes.
Are they betafags for clinging to the 'relationship' in hopes that she'll change her mind? Also yes.
>>
>>75093469
If you let yourself get friendzoned in the first place then you'd be a weak boyfriend not worth your partner's time.

Grow and pair and get some confidence or stay at home and masturbate to anime. Your choice.
>>
File: Australian Führer.jpg (56 KB, 605x371) Image search: [Google]
Australian Führer.jpg
56 KB, 605x371
>>75098167
>Virgin Beta detected.
BTW, nice Putin, are you thinking about transitioning or classic right wing fag?
>>
>>75094089
>sending mixed signals
does it count if they're mixed because I have borderline personality disorder and my emotions swing back and forth like an indecisive pendulum?
>>
>>75098235
You just sound like a salty ass nigger.
>>
File: 1462561037841.jpg (1 MB, 1904x3000) Image search: [Google]
1462561037841.jpg
1 MB, 1904x3000
The friend zone does not exist, if you somehow think you are in this 'friend zone' its because you either:

a) Are a giant pussy that can't speak to women without coming off as a beta faggot

b) Ugly/Fat/Poor

The problem most guys have is that they talk to women as if they were some sort of angelic creature when in reality they are stupid cum dumpsters. Just talk to them like you would talk to any child, ask them some interesting questions and come off as funny/laidback and they'll be begging to suck your dick in no time.

All women are sluts, they just don't want to feel like one, remember kids.
>>
File: 1464153007044.jpg (2 MB, 2524x3600) Image search: [Google]
1464153007044.jpg
2 MB, 2524x3600
There is a science behind it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGK2KprU-To
>>
>>75098167
I have a friend who is a girl, we met in 1st grade and grew up together, I don't think about her sexually since she's more like a sister to me, I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>75093469
A perceived weak male that is barred from the girl sexual or affective life, for being weak and non-interesting. She probably will use the guy attraction to make him her maggot slave, and to feel herself beautiful. He will become a reassurance that she is still beautiful in bad times.
>>
File: IMG_20151012_135110.jpg (477 KB, 1440x1493) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151012_135110.jpg
477 KB, 1440x1493
>>75098384
>virgin
>beta
>>
>>75093655
Finally, a decent post by a leaf.
>>
>>75097994
>Be me 19 y.o. beta
>2 female friends 8/10 and 6/10
>ask 8/10 to be gf
>"no, just friends?"
>"we are nothing from now on"
>lost contact with both of them
>still think about that 8/10
>still feel like I am in love with her.
>>
File: 1459168878833.gif (897 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459168878833.gif
897 KB, 500x375
>>75098631
Get drunk and talk about fucking, not each other
>tf being on /pol/ and knowing one needs to add the second part
>>
>>75093469
It's a load of bullshit that some pathetic faggots came up with as a form of cognitive dissonance to protect their fragile egos. "Oh, I was just so nice and respectful to them that a magical space in their brain and heart opened up and I got trapped inside, and that space is characterized by being a good friend and not a romantic partner!" You have to be retarded to believe that. I've "friendzoned" plenty of my female friends. It really just boils down to "They never found you physically attractive or had any romantic interest in you."

That's it.
>>
File: 1462427311638.jpg (31 KB, 447x541) Image search: [Google]
1462427311638.jpg
31 KB, 447x541
>>75093806
This pretty much.

A woman who legitimately wants to be just friends is fine. But there are very few women who want this, and there are zero women under 20 who want this. Most women want a no-sex boyfriend when they say they want to just be friends. She still expects you to buy her shit, help her move heavy shit, do spontaneous "nice" things for her, get dragged around to stupid shit she wants, and so on.

The easiest way to deal with a woman who "just wants to be friends" is to stop pining over her and treat her like you would any of your male friends. She'll stop calling and you won't have to deal with her parasitic bullshit anymore.
>>
>>75098431
I have a right to be a little salty but I try to move on from my mistakes rather than repeating them
>>
File: 1463974456887.jpg (38 KB, 322x570) Image search: [Google]
1463974456887.jpg
38 KB, 322x570
>>75097909
>The women think that they have value as people.
kek neckbeard virgin detected, have fun never getting a gf

>>75098847
this, men who are forward, tall, and attractive don't get friendzoned. only beta cucks
>>
>everything you do for feminists will always be seen as nothing but taking advantage of them for sex

seems about right
>>
>>75098631
That doesn't count anon. I'm friends with my little sister. But have you ever met a woman, both of you adults, and thought to yourself "Wow I would love to spend some time with her and talk about her opinions and not get my penis touched ever". Women do not make suitable friends for men.
>>
>>75093469
No one, not even Women want to be friends with Women.
>I'm friends with my wife
you have Sex with your wife so your not "Just Friends"
>>
>>75098395
>using mental illness as an excuse for bad behavior

Basically the "muh genetics makes me fat" equivalent for interpersonal relationships.

>muh special snowflake "condition" makes me treat everyone like garbage

Also post tits.
>>
>>75093469
Anyone who says friend zone, believes they're in one, or believes it exists, has autism.
>>
>>75093469
>friend zone means not getting fucked

No the real issue is you invest time in a woman that outright refuses to date you but insists you spend money on her
>>
>>75094464
What the fuck? Do you live in a nineties movie? That's not nearly as common as you're suggesting.
>>
>>75093651
>you are not entitled to fuck someone just because you treat them nicely.

Uhm, yes you are. What would the alternative be? Treating them badly?

I don't think you realize the implications of what you are saying.
>>
>>75093469
I think it's real in some sense:
>guy likes girl
>girl is out of his league
>by thinks if he's extra nice she'll go out with him
>truth is there's something wrong with guy that makes girl not attracted to them
>they go out with someone they are more attracted to
>guy is now jealous and starts an inferiority complex
>"why she go out with him? He's a jerk!"
>never looks at self to see why she's not attracted to him
I mean, if you aren't sexually attracted to someone, you're not attracted to someone. And you can't obligate their feelings because you're such a nice guy.
Reverse the genders and the same thing happens. Mousy girl, hot jock, hot cheerleader, same outcome. Mousy girl is jealous of the hot girl who doesn't treat the guy she wants right.
>>
>>75094464
This never happens. No guy wants to ask out an ugly bitch just because it's funny.
>>
It exists and women are very aware of what they're doing. However since around 2010ish a lot of guys gave up on being nice to women in the hopes of having sex, women in turn been extremely pissed about this turning to the internet for male attention.

Fact is if she's not interested in you within a short amount of time she never will be, being nice will get you nowhere.
>>
>>75098984
it's a legitimate thing, fat people who eat too much have themselves to blame. people with bpd had traumatic and shitty childhoods and didn't learn how to properly cope or react

I'd rather be emotionally unstable than an autistic dweeb anyway lol

>muh special snowflaek "condition" makes me obsessively masturbate to anime and avoid normal social interaction

>>75098930
>treat her like you would any of your male friends
why would you do this, men and women aren't the same. Would you treat a guy friend like a woman? fag
>>
The only reason to know women is to fuck and marry one. If it wasn't is just have male friends
>>
>>75093469
It's real
>>
>>75099371
>Would you treat a guy friend like a woman?
Maybe if he were a qt trap and I wanted to pound that boipucci.
>>
>>75093469
Stick around, OP, and maybe I'll tell you.
>>
File: The_rope.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
The_rope.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>75098836
No, not those girls I GTed about, but would kind of fit for a girl from first year secondary school.

>mfw the first time I felt that endorphin rush and got sacked for a chad and heard those exact words.
>N;JF!
But hey, got a kiss on the cheek, was happy depressive after it.

Damn anons, one gets old
>>
>>75093469
There are girl that will let you fuck them and there are some that will reject you.

If you want to be a friend, be a friend, if you want to, make it clear. Anything else is pathetic.

Also, neither option rules the other one out.
>>
>>75099274
I 100% agree but I don't think hot chick has a right to bitch and moan because ugly guy stopped being her friend after he failed at getting her. I mean what does he get out of that friendship now that she had a boyfriend?

That's the whole thing, he's doing her new boyfriend a favor by dropping that friendship anyways because nobody like pathetic orbiters who cling to their girlfriends. They just stir shit to fuck with your relationship.
>>
>>75098945
>don't get friendzoned.
The "friendzone" isn't a thing. It's just not finding someone attractive. I have two close female friends. One of them I'm very close with, and can talk about anything with, and we've talked about the possibility of dating each other before. I wasn't into her at all but was worried about saying it outright, but then she told me she only dates asian guys (she's asian and apparently doesn't like racemixing) and over the years, any guy she's even considered going out with was asian, so it wasn't bullshit. I told her that she's one of my best friends, but that I have no romantic interest in her. Shit's great because there's no pressure. Every other female friend I have has asked me out or tried to sleep with me at one point, and only one of them is still my friend now, because we were good enough friends that it wasn't awkward between us when I politely turned her down.

To the people that say "men and women can't be friends", they are right 99% of the time. One almost invariably wants to sleep with the other, and it usually gets awkward.
>>
>>75099371
>muh trauma
>muh triggers
>now i can shit all over other people because I'm a """""""victim""""""""

Why are women so stupid?
>>
>>75094300
Way too many guys think they're being polite by being indirect with women they're interested in when it really is that simple. I realized in uni how many manchildren there are who still have "crushes".
>>
>>75093469
Pretty easy to describe:
It means the goy aerm guy wanted more than just "hanging out" with a grill whereas she only thinks of him as a good friend without any sexual attraction. To an extend it also means that they guy thought by being "nice" he would increase his chance for sexual intercourse.

What the SJW kids dont get is that the intent per se is overamplyfied here, it basically serves as a description of a situation not an implied entitlement of the goy to have sexual intercourse with a grll because he did her some favours.
>>
Women have standards, men have standards, I'm sure even Jeffrey Epstein has stamdards. Some bitches really should think about how they lead on beta males, and those beta males should work to IMPROVE THEMSELVES if they want someone. You have less of a chance of being "friendzoned" if you're in shape and look a girl in the eyes when you talk to her.
>>
File: jelonek.jpg (140 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
jelonek.jpg
140 KB, 500x667
>>75093469
It's a place you build for yourself when someone you want to date doesn't want to date you. By sticking around and bothering that person you make matters worse for yourself. Get over it and move on. If you are not mature enoug to do that you put yourself in the "friendzone" and blame the other person for supposedly doing it to you.
>>
File: 1455253468419.jpg (37 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1455253468419.jpg
37 KB, 604x340
>>75099658
this is false, with men the second you have sex they lose interest in anything else. But if you don't act like your interested, then a guy won't be friends with you bc he can go get sex elsewhere. So you have to walk the line of flirting a little to pique his interest, without going full slutmode and sucking his cock. Too much or too little and he's gonna leave

>>75099712
why do assume I a woman

>>75099683
I have guy friends, I don't automatically want to fuck every guy I see. why are men so shallow that all they think about is seck
>>
>>75100164
>I have guy friends, I don't automatically want to fuck every guy I see. why are men so shallow that all they think about is seck
How that fuck does that have anything to do with my post?
>>
>>75100164
sex* tfw too tired to spell rite
>>
The original concept, that if you don't initiate a date soon enough after you meet a woman she will consider you a friend and "friendzone" you has some merit.

The idea that if you decided to be friends with a girl to be in her pants, and she saw through it/wasn't attracted by it, and she dated chad instead you are in the "Friendzone" is just clear bullshit by betas that feel entitled to fuck people they're nice to.
>>
>>75100164
We are talking about friendship you cunt not sex lots of dudes can make female friends but its really the guy who is the only actual friend.
>>
>>75097189
Holy fucking shit did I read that right? You literally just said that you are pretending to be her friend just to fuck her, yet she is the shallow one?

This is like a whole new level of delusion
>>
Most women are good for fucking and nothing more. If anything, being friendzoned means being closer to them than I want to be.
>>
>>75100235
>To the people that say "men and women can't be friends", they are right 99% of the time. One almost invariably wants to sleep with the other, and it usually gets awkward.
I don't want to sleep with every guy I see, which means that by your 99% idea then every guy I'm friends with wants to fuck me. Which is really shallow because I'm more than just something to fuck, I'm a person. Guys just can't seem to understand that

>>75100374
what, so you're saying women can't be friends with men? My best friend is a guy
>>
>>75100164
>why do assume I a woman
Fuck off you stupid cunt.
>>
>>75100164
I disagree.

This only happens if the girl is boring/annoying, otherwise men can still be friends. Just make it clear. The best option for women/men friendship is when the woman is together with his good buddy.
>>
File: 4584903.gif (1022 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
4584903.gif
1022 KB, 500x213
>>75100486
>My best friend is a guy

Poor guy
>>
File: 1457867992828.jpg (50 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
1457867992828.jpg
50 KB, 640x660
>>75100486
3/10 transbait
You could do better
>>
>>75095227
Whenever I say I hooked up with someone I mean casual sex, how exactly can you have hooked up with more people than you've fucked?
>>
>>75093469
Valuing a woman, this post sure is funny.
>>
File: 1457463464194.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1457463464194.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>75100378
welcome to how men think, it makes literally no sense at all

>>75100620
t. angsty virginposter

>>75100624
well I'm not boring or annoying, and yet it still happens. Men are always in denial about never having ever done anything wrong, while they're busy being emotionally abusive assholes

>>75100697
0/10 country have fun with van der cuck
>>
>>75093651
>entitled to fuck someone

isn't the whole fucking point of educating men about the friend zone to help them realize when they are in a situation where sex isn't going to happen so they can stop trying and extract themselves so they don't get led around?

The opposite of demanding sex.
>>
>>75100697

You must be right. There was the implication in his post that he refused sex to someone, which is physically impossible for a tranny. But then I realized he's talking about """"""friends""""""" that also happen to buttfuck him.
>>
File: 1463656195257.jpg (31 KB, 599x462) Image search: [Google]
1463656195257.jpg
31 KB, 599x462
The root of the problem is that most men are raised to be betas.

Yes its true I was a beta to be friendzoned in the first place but it wasn't my fault I was brainwashed into that condition.

The redpilled I swallowed that day was like reverse birthing.
>>
>>75100486
>I don't want to sleep with every guy I see, which means that by your 99% idea then every guy I'm friends with wants to fuck me.
Or it means you're attracted to about half the guys you know, and about half the guys you know are attracted to you.

You're the kind of girl who I would turn down in a less than polite way, because you're dumb as bricks.
>>
>>75093469
It's a term used by faggots so they don't have to acknowledge romantic failures, so "I failed to mate with x person" turns into "Despite my best efforts at sex with x person their frigid nature landed me in the friendzone".

t. Straight Outta Uni
>>
>>75093469
"Friendzone" is bullshit if she doesnt wanna fuck you or he doesnt wanna fuck her that is a state at this particular point in time that could change any moment with certain actions (Changing appearance, better knowledge ... whatever)
>>
>>75101057
is it really that hard to conceptualize somebody not fucking everyone in their social circle? I don't sleep with guy friends, unless I'm dating him. That's pretty standard practice m8

And it's pretty easy to turn down sex from the creepy guys who just seem like they want to rape you even though they just offered to buy you a drink

>>75101308
implying your the kind of guy I'd even want to date
>>
>>75094300
This one understands.
>>
>>75093806
God just kill yourself. Why is it so hard to just be friends with a woman?

It's pretty easy to tell if a woman is in to you or not. If she isn't then decide whether or not your friendship is valuable enough to keep, and if it isn't just stop talking to her.

This is the most pathetic thread I've seen in a while. I didn't realize half of /pol/ was just transplants from /r9k/
>>
>>75101436
Kill yourself, tranny.
>>
>>75093859
Maybe you're just autistic. Did you ever consider that?
>>
File: 1462715394369.png (205 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1462715394369.png
205 KB, 420x426
>be female
>expecting to be valued for anything else than having a pussy
>believing you have any value besides having a pussy
>>
>>75101436
have you been a grill this whole time?
>>
>>75093469
Question pol.
So I was in a relationship with a girl earlier last month (known girl forever now) and we started dating but was long distance. Inb4 cuck. I got drunk, said dumb shit and she said she didn't want the relationship anymore. and now believes she's too unstable to be in a relationship at all, but keeps me as friend and says eventually she will feel the same way but can't because she has a lot going through her mind. I believe her. She's crazy af.
We had sex in 2014 if that means anything
Did she friendzone me?
>>
>>75101436
>implying your the kind of guy I'd even want to date
No, I'm the kind of guy who would make you cry because I made you feel stupid after you tried lecturing me about something and I didn't take kindly to being talked down on by someone who had no idea what they were talking about. I know your type, and it goes down the same way every time.
>>
>>75100486
Most of you are terrible friends compared to dudes.
>>
>>75100486
I wouldnt mate a girl that is close with other guys.

If the bitch is so selfish that she NEEDS to have male friends she is not worth my time

In turn i dont hang with female friends its not really much to ask or even bad but cunts like you wanna keep around some guys to have some plan b's
>>
>>75100892
I'm not trying to excuse any man here.

If you're not boring or annoying, you should stop hanging out with sexually frustrated people. (Or maybe I'm just projecting, but every time I don't get any, I'm getting a lot more "hands on" , than when I'm frequently satisfied.)

Also, eventhough the message always seems like it, men cannot hang out with any other man as well, rejection happens on friendship level too. If you're not friends without flirting, friendship was never an option anyways.
>>
real marriages don't involve dating or being friends with the woman at all. You used to have to go to their parents.

And it's no wonder why western birthrates lag behind those of countries that still do courtship and arranged marriages.
>>
>>75101645
I hate these thirsty virgins on this board, anon stop replying to this cunt plz.
>>
>>75101470

younger people have a hard time realizing this. it's just a part of growing up. boys are taught the exact opposite of how to keep and treat women. girls are taught to string along and lead them on, and play hard to get. they seek the attention of boys but don't want to do anything for it. so, they keep them as "friends" even though the boy has probably made more advances than just friends warrant.

sexual attraction = no friendship. just ain't happening.
>>
File: 6.-broken-transmission-assembly.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
6.-broken-transmission-assembly.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>75101470
>This is the most pathetic thread I've seen in a while. I didn't realize half of /pol/ was just transplants from /r9k/
it's pretty obvious, why else would they be here instead of spending time with their gf

>>75101479
here u go

>>75101645
>I'm the kind of guy who would make you cry because I made you feel stupid after you tried lecturing me about something and I didn't take kindly to being talked down on by someone who had no idea what they were talking about
that actually sounds kinda hot tbqh

>>75101633
nope I'm genderfluidqueerpansexual that identifies as a kumquat

>>75101751
if a guy hangs out with girls he's a faggot, if a girl hangs out with a guy then she's not a psychobitch. not that hard
>>
File: 1463423649278.png (268 KB, 453x308) Image search: [Google]
1463423649278.png
268 KB, 453x308
>>75100892
>Bello
I like my new scape goats. Actually a streight 50/50 chance to enrage somebody by shilling against FP or against Bello, so literally 100% lulz all the time with STEM Tier shitposting.

>>75101057
Sir, I Keked but honestly, wot m8. b8 gr8? Iam standing on the kishke.
>>
Every way I've ever seen it a guy complains about being in the friendzone because he wants to be her boyfriend, not just a friend with benefits, so the whole "imagine thinking he cared about you emotionally but finding out he only cares about you sexually" tweet doesn't make any sense. Sex is part of it but certainly not the whole.

In any case if the definition is as loose as wanting a relationship with someone who wants a friendship then I suppose it does, but it doesn't really in the way that guys who complain about it usually mean it. Guys like that seem to be so desperate for deeper affection that they look for romantic signals everywhere, to the point of interpreting basic kindness and/or friendship as romantic/sexual interest. I'm not saying women never lead men on but men need to be clear early on. You can't just friend your way into the pants or whatever.
>>
>>75100892
I am a man and I certainly don't think anything like that. I think it's more of an autism thing than a man thing.
>>
>>75101851
>stop replying to this cunt plz
Ok, but only because it's very clearly just a guy shitposting at this point.
>>
>>75093469
Friendzone is when someone you believe wants a relationship with you flips that and decides you're not worth the investment.

Since this hussy thinks it's about sex, she must think a relationship is only about sex.
>>
>>75101957
that's pretty fucking gay dude. my opinion of you has changed
>>
>>75101795
What about orphans?

Know why marriages fail? BECAUSE THEY ARENT FRIENDS.

If you cant talk with your girl and dont have common interest because you picked her up at some club or got introduced within a circle of friends and outside of that have nothing in common and then marry her

IT WONT WORK.

Also im kinda for if married couples failed to produce children after 2 years of time they shouldnt get any tax cuts anymore.
>>
>>75093469

>Just wanted to fuck you

It's sad how pathetic women will reduce the emotional feelings of a man, and his desire to love someone, to nothing more than a base desire for sex.

Once again, the hypocrisy of women in action.

This person doesn't want to give up the privilege of being able to use men for whatever purposes she sees fit.

This proves once again that men cannot, and should not, ever be friends with women.
>>
>>75102073
a-are you sure you don't want to make me cry first
>>
>>75101851
So salty coral Nigger
Be happy we don't need to go to robot land to laugh
>>
>>75101957
If a girl hangs out with a guy she is a self control lacking slut
>>
>>75102164
Bullshit its because you aint a bad boy, bad boys can do anything and still have a woman on them. Women dont give a flying fuck about connecting with you unless they want to find dirt they can then talk to with their friends.
>>
>>75093469
the "friendzone" is a filter that helps you not waste your time with women that don't match with you

the only people who get freaked out over being friend-zoned are the ones who have serious cases of oneitis and have struggles moving on to the next girl. We were all there once, but we live and realize that rejection isn't terrible but in actuality a learning and growing experience.

>>75093859
You can be friends with women if you're friends with their boyfriend.

Female friends are beneficial because they'll help you meet their single girlfriends. Just don't expect the same kind of bonding you'd get between male friends.
>>
I only really consider the term valid for those instances where a guy is going way beyond the level of attention/favors he gives to any other friend (male or female), the girl is clearly aware of his interest, but due to his insecurities and her unwillingness to lose the perks she's getting the messed up "friendship" drags on for a long time.

In that case I wouldn't even call them "friends" to begin with as it's basically just form of manipulation that both parties are to blame for.

It does happen plenty often though though it fades with age. When I was in college I knew several girls who would get these guys around them, have them do everything for them, tutor them, do their class assignments, etc. They basically got themselves through college that way. And if you confronted them, they weren't even dishonest about it and saw nothing wrong in their behavior. Ultimately, I agree in that they weren't fully to blame. The guys in question were just setting themselves up to be used.
>>
>>75102231
>girl hangs out with guys
>guys want to fuck her
>she says no politely
>huuurrr she has no self control lololol
male logic everyone
>>
>>75093469
From simply meaning "I got that old spiel about just being friends", it's become so diluted now as to mean anything the speaker or listener wants. Using it anymore is dumb, reading offense into it is dumber.
>>
>>75102377
>Girl gets attention by bf
>Is needy needs more attention
>Searches male friend
>Hangs out despite knowing he has interest

Sure the guy is to blame
>>
>>75093469

Women get a thrill from friendzoning a male. The zoning is just an expression fo the power they have over the pathetic little shit.
>>
Isn't it worthwhile keeping friends with some girls in order to meet their friends, encounter new social circles and get to your end goal that way?

Another important factor is that girls like guys when they see them with other girls and get jealous. A guy with zero females in his life is unattractive to most girls. I agree with the cut-off method once a girl has friendzoned you, but you have to think longer-term sometimes.
>>
>>75101926
>sexual attraction = no friendship
This is only true when you let attraction become obsession. If you have other people to distract you then there is no reason you can't be friends with someone you find physically attractive.
>>
>>75102552
if he was really friends with the bf then he wouldn't hang out with the gf in this case. if he still hangs out with her while she's dating the bf, then yes he is to blame.

what's wrong with wanting attention, it's not a crime. Unlike rape, which is what men do in situations like this
>>
>>75102741
It doesnt matter if the bf knows him you cunt

It would only make him 50% part of the crime While you dumb slut still are the other 50%

Fuck man girls like you make my blood pump hard its not that hard keeping a friend circle of one gender only.
>>
File: BigGuy.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
BigGuy.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>75093655
This. There is legitimately no point in sticking around for some deluded possibility that she'll eventually come around to you. Women can instantly tell if they would ever fuck you. People need to move on
>>
>>75102589

Pretty much all women like to feel "wooed". At this point there's an established body of research that suggests the feeling of being desired is central to female sexuality. But for most normal women, they only really want to feel wooed by guys they are interested in and any other attention is an annoyance.

However there exists a certain subset of women, typically suffering from low self-esteem and other issues, that compensate for personal problems by trying to surround themselves with "safe" male attention and affection as a way to boost their egos and for purely selfish gains. But even in their cases, you can't fully blame the girls because male immaturity is also at fault.
>>
>>75102925
it does though, because the friend is betraying the bf. The gf isn't betraying the bf because she isn't interested in the other friend.

go back to fucking pigs achmed, no woman would ever want a dumbass like you anyway
>>
If I want to play video games and talk nerd shit with somebody I'll get on xbox with a bunch of sweaty neckbeards.
If I want to have an intelligent conversation I'll talk to one of my colleagues.
If I want to fuck I'm going to talk to you.
Why is this difficult for women to understand?
>>
>be me hanging out with two girls
>they're on their phones talking about guys
>"look at this guy he's so creepy"
>"friend zone him aha"
I asked them about it and they say it's a legit thing used to shut down creeps trying to make a move on them.
>>
>>75095742
Let's dispel with this fiction that girls don't know what they're doing
>>
>>75103217
What the hell do they really mean by creepy? I have seen women pull this shit on guys that look decent,
>>
>>75103144
Alright slut if you wanna get your attention by as many males as possible you are pathetic and not worth any real males time

Go fuck some nigger
>>
>>75101639
No she just wanted to make sure you're there as backup and is probably fucking other guys.
>>
The term if for faggy fedora betas

You aren't not friends with women

You either

- Fuck them

- Make them your stay at home white baby maker

- Not acknowledge their meager existence

There is no middle ground
>>
>>75093469
Being friendzoned is absolutely a thing. It's just that faggots misinterpret it. I've been friendzoned by a chick I was trying to hit on, and so I stopped hanging out. Simple as that.

Likewise, I've had mediocre looking chicks try to date me or fuck me, and when I've said I just want to be buddies (obviously cus they were ugly), they'd usually stop hanging out with me too.

Don't get why people make it a weird thing or some type of sexist issue. One of my coworkers hasn't even looked at me for the past year, because I told her we were work friends and I wasn't interested lol Bitch is so mad she won't even talk to me.
>>
>>75103315
Some people just give off that vibe man. This dude I worked with didn't shower, had a really nervous laugh and said weird shit. He's probably just autistic but it comes off as creepy and weird.
>>
>>75103315
for you

>>75103409
attention only is satisfying if it's from someone I like. I don't like niggers, why the fuck would I want their attention.

and I'm not a slut, men are sluts. They just want to fuck women full stop
>>
>>75103315
Looking desperate as fuck I'm guessing.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 308x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 308x423
>girl from work
>think shes into me
>she asks to join me at a TCG event start of this month
>have a good time
>hang out one more time and even get food afterwards
>we agree to meet up again for cards this past Saturday
>she acts like a total cunt to me all week
>for some reason Friday AM she says she is still down to hang out
>blows me off on Saturday saying she is too tired
>tell myself Im going to ignore her this week and not even make eye contact with her
>Monday comes
>everything is back to normal
>we talk and laugh more than we ever have
>she agrees to hang out next weekend
>tfw im too much of a beta to stand my ground
>tfw I know shes going to blow me off again
>>
>>75094464
>Guys will usually play a game where they dare each other to ask out an ugly girl and just as they get their hopes up they crush it.

You must be an attractive woman because this never happens.
>>
>>75093651
You're misinterpreting friendzone.

It's not about being entitled to fuck you stupid faggot.

It just means when one person wants to fuck, and the other doesn't, so they awkwardly try to be friends. Normal people either cut it off or, and this has happened to me, just move on, hang out casually, and go fuck other chicks.

Lame assed fucking r9kers will instead just hang around sadly and cry about being manipulated, but that's just a really sad minor contingent of betas
>>
>>75103575
Im a man and can control myself better than you little nigger material cunt ever could

Compliment -> Thank you have partner bye

Not hard. You should try it out you disgusting skank.
>>
>>75094464
>Guys will usually play a game where they dare each other to ask out an ugly girl and just as they get their hopes up they crush it

Stop living in Hollywood. This almost never happens in reality. Only in movies about an ugly bitch suddenly becoming hot and popular. Most men don't want to waste their time on an ugly girl.
>>
>>75096054

This. Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>75094074
Of course that makes sense, but doesn't that also make you a total douchebag?
>>
>>75103816
that's autistic though, you don't have to end the conversation and walk away. It's not skanky to keep talking to them if you're not interested. Just make a point of not complementing them back, then the ball is in their court
>>
>>75093651
A FUCKING OREO
>>
I don't going to read all the thread but I'm only to say one thing:

When I started to treat women as if I didn't give a fuck instead of treating them as angels I started to see the results.
>>
>>75102739
Exactly, I've had girls I'm attracted to reject me, and you move on lol This isn't fucking highschool, what kind of a grown fucking male is so desperate for someone, they can't just move on and meet new people, ESPECIALLY when a relationship hasn't even occurred yet
>>
>>75093859
My best female friends are ones that I don't find attractive. They are fat so I don't find them appealing but they are great to hang out with. Now realize that this is exactly how some women think too, yet we'll consider them total bitches for it.

Not that total bitches don't exist
>>
>>75104073
>Not that total bitches don't exist
exactly, it's just most of them are men
>>
>>75093469
I like how women have made everyone believe that the only thing men want from a relationship is to fuck them.

Like, they are incapable of understanding that part of the friendzone thing is just never having the emotional intimacy that comes from a relationship, despite whatever effort you put in.

Women are so spoiled by the attention and adoration they receive, that they assume that everyone else has that need fulfilled all the time.
>>
>>75093651
Good to see that Eastern Europe still raises men

>>75093469
Some lame old excuse that girls say when the guy's too ugly/beta to date her
>>
>>75103315
I remember a guy who was a picturesque fedora weeb (keep in mind, I'm a weeb but I hide my powerlevel, this guy had anime characters as his profile pic on jewbook) who friended a cute girl from work. He started posting on her wall about what a strong and brave girl she was for working while in school (as if this was somehow rare) and then kept complementing. He wrote literal paragraphs about how awesome he thought she was. I was actually creeped out for her when I saw it.
>>
>>75093651
I thought friend-zone was a term describing when a girl used a guy to get stuff, life a boyfriend, but the guy gets none of the benefits the boyfriend would get.
>>
>>75093469

Where the "betas" live.
>>
>>75104232
He sounds like a dude in love, hilarious that women find emotional intimacy creepy I already you all they want is bad boys.
>>
>>75093469
Fucking idiots don't even understand what a friendzone is.

>>75104073
You hang out with girls? Are you sure you aren't a fucking faggot nu-male? Seriously fuck off once you become a man you can come back. No real man gives a shit about having women as friends outside of maybe work even than most of them you are thinking about fucking them even if they are ugly.
>>
>>75104374
that's not emotional intinmacy that's sociopathy
>>
>>75104073

What is funny is that you may have unknowingly friendzoned some of those girls. At least from their PoV.

After my freshmen year in college I was back home hanging out with some high school friends and one ugly girl I'd long been friends with (who had since gone to college and gotten a boyfriend) told me she had a crush on me for years and I had no earthly idea. It's not that I was unable to pick up on girls signals in high school, but I was so unattracted to her that I dissociated her from romance to the point that I was oblivious to her apparent signals.
>>
>>75102377
Men and women are not friends in the same way that two men are. A woman hanging out with a guy in a non-group setting means she either wants to fuck him or she just likes the attention. A guy hanging out with a girl in a non-group setting means he wants to date/fuck her. There really are no exceptions that I've ever seen. Someone who is in a relationship should not be hanging out with members of the opposite sex in a non-group setting.
>>
>>75093469
You (female) accept my (male) stuff and services = we have relationship = you give sex.
You don't give sex = you are bitch and it`s legitimate to punch you.
You take services from other males = you are whore and everyone can punch you.
You hint on sex, but not giving it = you are lying bitch = pow.
You take services in secret = lying whore = bam.

Also as whore and bitch you are socially rejected.
>>
>>75104374
>He sounds like a dude in love
He had no interaction with her. He quite literally met her once, friended her, and then started creeping on facebook.
>>
>>75104597
No sociopathy is not even acknowledging the chick at all then laughing everytime something bad happens to her..
>>
>>75104646
t. insecure nu male

>>75104767
fine psychopathy then. either way it's not normal behaviour, and it's threatening and creepy
>>
>>75104752
Thats how love is anon, some girl have faces that triggers intenses infatuation in men that makes them obsessed with them. You thought love at first sight was a meme.
>>
>women thinking they have any value besides their vaginas

hahaha
>>
>>75104752
Ever hear of love at first sight? Guys are like this you know hes an idiot that probably has no friends telling him to stop. It seems that friends now days are really super sensitive about shit when I was kid my friends would insult and fuck with each other constantly.
>>
>>75104601
This is partly true about one of them, I mean had I wanted to we definitely could've dated, but she never really asked or flirted. She's now dating and nothing about our friendship has changed, so at least in that vein I feel like its a genuine friendship. But I ask myself any time I'm around my other more attractive friends "If they weren't so hot, would we even be friends?" Cause they don't have as cool a personality as the others
>>
>>75104822
Its loving behavior anon, love make you obsessed with a girl or man(if your a fag). Girls think love is our dicks getting hard they cant even comprehend how we really feel about them.
>>
>>75104851
No, that's lust. If your impression of and understanding of someone is purely physical, then it's lust. You can't love someone without knowing them as a person.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.