[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should abortion be legal/illegal I want legitimate reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16
File: 48642621.cached.jpg (25 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48642621.cached.jpg
25 KB, 800x500
Why should abortion be legal/illegal I want legitimate reasons not
>muh feelings!
>what if s/he is the next einstein!
>>
>>75092421
because i don't care if you kill your kid
>>
>>75092421
It should be legal because 50 million chimps have been aborted since the 70s
And the population certainly isn't getting smaller.
>>
I'm pro choice. But I also believe it's murder.

Would never personally agree to it
>>
>>75092421
Legal because it's mostly niggers and liberals that get them. It's a form of eugenics.
>>
>>75092421
why the fuck does abortion even matter now. use fucking birth control jesus fuck we got condoms the pill a bunch of other technology to make sure ur bic never gets preggo jesus fuck. there are other issues like ISIS, economy going to shit, trade defecits, globalization, and much more? and you are fucking asking about wheter abortion shud be legal or not. jesus fuck invest in some condoms or something instead of wasting my time and your time regurgitating crap like this polluting my mind,. fucking ass shit
>>
File: image.gif (167 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
167 KB, 400x200
>>75092421
Best method of population control. Should be encouraged more in poor areas. I don't think it should be the first go to as birth control, but yeah if that shitty kid is going more than likely grow up to be shitty then scrap that fucker.
>>
higher abortion rates actually increase poverty and welfare usage
>>
>>75092983
source?
>>
>>75092421
It should be illegal because it is murder.
It should stay legal because it almost exclusively targets niggers, making it the only reduction in future welfare spending we can get Democrats on board for.
>>
>>75092983

False.

Abortion in the US has significantly reduced crime because most the fetuses aborted are would-be criminals and leeches. The pool of potential criminals has been shrinking for decades. This is very well documented.

Also, the spawn of welfare recipients is a lot more likely to rely on benefits than people from self-sustainable families. Social patterns are "handed down" generation through generation.
>>
File: 1456282814616.png (181 KB, 548x662) Image search: [Google]
1456282814616.png
181 KB, 548x662
>>75092421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A
>>
Every human lifecycle begins at the moment of conception.

A zygote is, biologically and genetically speaking, a human organism.

Abortion is literally killing a human.

Killing a human needs to be justified somehow to be morally permissible.

Only 1% of abortions are carried out for any reason other than the mother simply not wanting to have a baby.

Ending a human life simply because it's inconvenient is murder.

Murdering a quarter of every new generation in the womb has profoundly damaging effects on society, disassociating sex from reproduction, destroying marriage and family life, ruining the relationship between men and women, devaluing all human life and leading to euthanasia and eugenics, and leading to demographic collapse and eventually civilization extinction and replacement.

Frankly I don't think giving Stacy the ability to ride the cock carousal in her 20s without facing any kind of consequence is worth all that.

There is no such thing as an accidental pregnancy. No one has ever slipped and fallen while walking on the sidewalk and ended up with a dick her in vagina. The sole purpose of sex and sexuality is procreation. Anything that seeks to frustrate that purpose is perversion akin to bulimia. In the case of abortion, it isn't just food that's being ejected from the human body, but humanity itself.

God please destroy this society as quickly as possible and let our ruins serve as a memorial to future civilizations to never follow in our footsteps. Amen.
>>
>>75092421
Because you can't give an objective* value of why a fully developed human being is not subject to the same standards of a fetus, and anything in between.

It's inconsistent, and only an edge lord with a shallow understanding of their ideaology could stay consistent.
>my body, my choice, kill the fetus
>my money, my choice, kill the welfare queen
>my land, my choice, kill the occupiers
>my family, my choice, kill the unwanted
>etc

In the end, if something is inconveniencing you, leeching off some resource of yours, by no choice of their own and even temporarily, then by feminist standards, you have the right to destroy them over a temporary problem.

>muh consciousness, muh soul!
These progressives don't believe in souls, and if they do, then they connect souls with consciousness(which is measurable), hence, not all souls are equal.
>>
>>75092421
Abortion is a good thing, it removes millions of non whites. We would be an even worse criminal hell hole without it.
>>
>>75092421
Why abortion should be legal:

Children are generally shit
Brown people are shit
Brown people have a lot of brown children
>>
>>75092421
says the guy who was born
>>
>>75092421
Because embryos are not real people yet in fact neither are babies until they reach about age 3. It is better to raise a child you planned for well than to raise a child you didn't plan for badly while single.
Quality > Quantity when it comes to people. Don't believe me? Go visit Africa
>>
>>75092421
Illegal because it isn't just a bunch of cells but actually a kid.
Even if you'd argue it's not (which it is) it's still a potential life.
And sucking out the brains of a 30 week old child is murder.

>BUT WHAT IF IM LE RAPED WAAHHHH
OK, first of all, 99% of all abortions in America don't happen because of rape...
Second of all, if you got pregnant because of rape, I say find the rapist, and kill him. Or castrate him, choose one of those, but there's still no justification to kill an innocent child.
The child should not suffer because YOU made shitty decisions.

>BUT IM NOT READY TO RAISE A CHILD AND DONT HAVE THE MONEY WAHH

That's your fucking fault you piece of shit.
>>
>>75092421
>Literally denying a baby's time on the planet just because you can't keep your vag shut
>>
>>75092421
Affirmative action should also apply at the abortion clinic.
>>
>>75094577
>Because embryos are not real people yet in fact neither are babies until they reach about age 3.
Agreed. I have a very hard time believing children even have a soul until they're able to speak coherently.
>>
>>75094191
If murder is wrong then what are we going to do about muslims?
>>
>>75092421
They ain't never been conscious. They are flesh. Nothing beyond the value of what's placed upon them by established people. That's it.

They aren't of any concern, so no laws should apply, maybe other than property laws. The value of a woman's appendix.
>>
Abortion is murder, therefore it should be illegal.

>inb4 someone who was a fetus types B-BUT A FETUS ISN'T HUMAN LIFE
>>
This is not the problem for me. My problem is always the state. If you can find a doctor to do that, go ahead. The government shouldn't fund or normalize it, neither should it shun or demonize. We can't give up our rights to government, we can make our own choices.
>>
>i disagree with something, therefore it should be illegal

The irony is, you sound like a bunch of women.
>>
>>75094565

He said that
>muh feelingss
are not allowed, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>75094789
If they do it's milky white and incoherent.
>>
I'd be in favor of euthanizing babies or young children who have no one to take care of them and whose most likely prospect in life is "career criminal".
Actually, I think it would be more humane than killing them in utero.
>>
>>75094965
>I disagree with murder, it should be illegal
>Lole u sound like a woman xDD
kys
>>
>>75094191
>Killing a human needs to be justified somehow to be morally permissible

Why?
>>
Suppose I get into an accident and have to be put on life support in order to remain viable. My next of kin has the legal right to decide whether or not to end my life, absent some standing order that I had in place.

Abortion of a non-viable fetus nicely tracks this idea nicely. So, if you're for the former but not the latter I feel bad for you, kid.
>>
>>75092421
Legal:
It's killing babies but it also gives women a choice.
Illegal:
It forces women to deal with being a disgusting slut, but also makes them raise potential retards or aspies. In addition, it'll probably cost our welfare system.

Both have pros and cons.
>>
>>75095098
>i can define things however I see fit

Yea, vagina detected. It's, quite literally, not murder. At least in the first world. I don't know about Costa Rica.
>>
>>75092421
mandatory for blacks, spics and ahmeds
illegal for the rest
>>
>>75092421
As long as blacks lead in per capita abortions, I'm for it.
>>
>>75095274
Making it illegal seems better in the long run, women will stop being sluts at some fucking point, right?
>>
A fetus is not a person. A mother decides what she wants to do with her body.

/thread
>>
>>75095026
have you ever heard of morality?
what, life doesn't have any value?
why should someone who didn't have any say get thrown in trash

athiests are ruining the right wing values
>>
>>75094601

So you deliberately want that millions of kids have miserable life just because of the fact that their parents are fucking retarded and don't know how to use birth control?

Nice.
>>
>>75092421
Should be legal, those things are useless anyways. Also the sentences for murder should be based in the age and the valor for the society of the person murdered.
>>
>>75095431
Niggers are the primary people to get abortions.
They never learn.
>>
File: Bernie Sanders Phonebanking.gif (842 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders Phonebanking.gif
842 KB, 250x167
It should be illegal as it is a breach of human rights.
>>
File: 1453225926783.jpg (27 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1453225926783.jpg
27 KB, 604x438
>>75095302
>It totally isn't murder because ermmm, uhmmm...
>Because it isn't you shitlord educate yourself
kys
>>
File: GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg (2 MB, 2181x1377) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg
2 MB, 2181x1377
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

>19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

Not your body, not your choice.
>>
>>75095766
Because (first world) courts define murder, you faggot. Where do you get your definition? The Pope?
>>
>>75095768
>implying there is a God
>>
>>75092765
I agree, it would be cheaper to pay "La'qeesha" money for her fetus than welfare, plus we get a return product!
>>
>>75095574
That's like fucking slavery.
"Oh it's on my property so I decide if it's human or not"
That's not how it works, if something is on your property it doesn't give you the right to decide if it's human or not.
>>
>>75092421

should be legal for women who are carrying a retard or other major birth defects like being a nigger.

illegal for all the rest
>>
>>75092421
Humanity needs to develop a new morality for the coming technological realities.

The social benefits of abortion outweigh any moral outrage of some subsection of society.

It might undermine some moral principles that a few christian's follow, but they need to get a new moral foundation. The old rules are going to hold us back more than help us. We need a modern philosophy that has a bit more nuance that allows for technology to progress.
>>
>>75094873
>they are flesh

And a soul.

If you deny the existence of the soul, then you're nothing but flesh, too, and your consciousness is just an illusion, so it should be open season on you too.
>>
>>75095574
"Person" is a made up term for ethics use, not something that relates to reality.
A fetus is a human. If some humans aren't persons to you, please tell us why it's not "Person Rights".

>A mother decides what she wants to do with her body.

Of course.
Everyone is in the right to exercise their own rights as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others.
>>
>>75095615

I find it immoral to give an unwanted kid totally miserable life just because
>muh feelings and morals!

I guess you support having downies also.
>>
>>75095617
Yes!
If people gain advantages because of their parent's decisions than it should be the same for the opposite.

But you shouldn't be taken the right to live, if you yourself then decide you want to kill yourself, then go right ahead and do it.
>>
>>75095768
>Therefore glorify God with your body.

This sounds like the line a pedo priest would tell an altar boy.
>>
>>75095912
The baby is made out of her flesh, she can do with herself whatever she wants
>>
>>75095698

Not letting 800 million people living in starvation to enter into the US should be illegal because it breaches human rights.
>>
Just curious, did humans consider unborn fetuses fellow humans BEFORE legal abortion existed, or did we only begin to apply that label to fetuses AFTER legalized abortion? My guess would be the latter.
>>
File: jew.jpg (7 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
7 KB, 250x240
>>75095870
>Because (first world) courts define murder
You're about to wake up anon, just a step more
>>
anti lower class, minority, low IQ eugenics

I think it's immoral but >muh freedom and >muh democracy
>>
>>75096209
Your guess would be wrong.
>>
>>75095431
you're a funny guy
>>
>>75095073
No. The umbilical cord and even the placenta are parts of the baby, not the mother. They're completely genetically distinct.
>>
>>75096328
Proof?
>>
>>75096149
Ok, so if someone has a 12 year old child, it's still "made of their own flesh", so why don't parents just crush the skull and kill their 12 year old child when the child is somehow inconvenient?
>>
File: 1447183117149.jpg (39 KB, 614x545) Image search: [Google]
1447183117149.jpg
39 KB, 614x545
>>75092421
>democrats are hellbent on killing this
>>
>>75092421
Should be legal, more blacks are aborted than born in many areas.
>>
>>75095989
If you are a humanist, I think it is hard to not be pro-life.
>>
>>75092421
It kills shitskins and leftists.
>>
>>75096399
Look into the historical views on pregnancy.
Defining whether it is human or not is based entirely on how exactly women give birth.
If you believe it's through Homunculi then you'll view foeti as human.
>>
>>75096046
then why dont they give them up for adoption or something if they're so irresponsible

as for downies, people having them have proven that they're worthy of God's grace
>>
>>75096410
Once the mother and child are no longer connected, the child becomes independent. It's like an organ donation - once you donate your kidney you can't just ask for it to be destroyed a month after it's already in someone else's body.
>>
>>75096209
Actually, way back when, people (Westerners) used to consider sperm fellow humans.

That belief persisted as they found out about cells, but when they figured out eggs, and that it takes an egg and a cell to conceive a baby, they figured a human life begins at conception, although they were a bit fuzzy at first about when a baby actually gets a soul, figuring that when the baby first kicks (the quickening) is when it gets a soul, and before that it's just a baby, but that was more of a folk belief.
>>
File: Exploitable Putin.jpg (56 KB, 564x812) Image search: [Google]
Exploitable Putin.jpg
56 KB, 564x812
>>75096166
What? How does that relate to anything?

>>75096209
People believed all sorts of thing all over the world but the idea of fetuses as humans has pretty much always been accepted until abortion came up. Fetuses as "persons" is a more mixed subject but still largely gained its support as a topic of discussion from Roe v. Wade.

Roe v. Wade's core decision relies on "person" in the Constitution not relating to the unborn directly. All mentions of "persons" who would receive rights by U.S. law implied someone already born so the decision was made that person did not relate to the unborn and thus the unborn were not protected by any rights.

This is also why it's now a state decision to decide how late an abortion is done - because the federal government will not see the unborn as persons and persons are the ones with rights.

You'll see "person" be tossed around by the pro-abortion crowd a lot to appeal to the written laws implicitly instead of focusing on humans themselves and the rights of humans.
>>
>>75096589

Oh you really think that there are enough people to adopt all the kids aborted?

Referring to god is not an argument. Downies are totally useless and should be aborted just for the sake of public good.
>>
>>75096508
I'm not a humanist, I don't really know what it entails, to be honest.

I'm just saying saying the point of morality is to create a stable productive society.
The christian morality may have done that in the past, but now that we have new technology on the horizon, old world moral values need to be updated to accommodate our new capabilities.

I don't think the legalization of abortions destabilizes society. I think any moral system that absolutely prohibits it is wayward and outdated.
>>
>>75096726
Ah ok, so when it's in your body you decide and when it's off its independent, no, not like slavery at all.
It's still made of your flesh, doesn't justify killing it while it's in your body.
>>
>>75096937
Do you really think there would be that many kids if abortions weren't an option?
Don't be dense. The legalization of abortion massively enabled the sexual revolution.
>>
>>75096726
So a conjoined twins should be able to murder each other with impunity?
>>
>>75096918

>motivate your argument by referring to human rights

Those 800 million people have right to life. Denying their access to US soil and welfare system is a breach of human rights since they are bound to die otherwise.

Open your borders.

Btw a fetus is not a human.
>>
>>75092421
In a welfare state, it should not only be legal, but encouraged among the lower classes.
>>
>>75092625
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I think it should be legal, but it should be clearly stated that it is killing a human being.
>>
>>75097126
Yes.

>>75097055
If its made out of your flesh, and if its connected you your body, its your body.
>>
leftists should abort themselves and take their pet niggers with them
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 2173x1448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 2173x1448
>>75097126
Oh shit, that's good. Didn't think of that one.
>>
>>75097126
If the conjoined twins have seperated mind, then no.

If it is a case of conjoined 'twins' where there is one healthy body and a couple extra legs haning out from your belly: Cut them off.
>>
>>75096937
>Referring to god is not an argument
okay so you dont believe in afterlife
other people do and they're entitled to have this opinion
>>
File: The fa board makes a burqa.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
The fa board makes a burqa.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
>>75097174
>Btw a fetus is not a human.

It literally is. You don't develop a new species as you come to be born. That's extremely unscientific and dumb.

>Those 800 million people have right to life. Denying their access to US soil and welfare system is a breach of human rights since they are bound to die otherwise.

Right to life is a right to not be killed, not a right to not be left to die. A Right to Life formally does not necessitate other people to act for them or else their rights are infringed. No one but pro-abortion idiots like you support that kind of logic.

Learn about what you're speaking of.
>>
>>75096726
A one day or even one year old baby is not independent either.

In fact, nothing changes other than the biological situation until the child can at least walk and talk.

The womb becomes a house.
The umbilicus becomes a fridge.
Etc.

In fact, it is just as valid to kill a 1 month old newborn as it is a baby in the womb. Think about it:
- the baby is still not independent
- there is now a greater financial burden than during pregnancy (more food, clothing)
- most likely cannot work/follow career for at least a few months
- massive loss of sleep and free time due to baby's needs

The whole rationale of abortion is that 'my personal convenience > responsibility' so why should that not apply to a newborn, who is even more of an inconvenience?
>>
>>75097126
conjoined twin deathmatches when?
>>
File: black man meets pol.jpg (34 KB, 392x589) Image search: [Google]
black man meets pol.jpg
34 KB, 392x589
>>75097503
>talking to people about euthanasia
>discussion is tense as it is
>ask if they believe in an afterlife
>they say no
>ask if euthanasia put ease to the one suffering
>they say yes
>ask how they're feeling peace now
>silence
>>
>>75097045
lol if our society actually still followed Christian laws, our society wouldn't be dying, and we wouldn't be getting replaced by societies with systems of moral laws (such as they are) still in effect.

If everyone in the west started obeying Roman Catholic Canon Law, for example, our population and society and culture would recover in a couple of years.

Adapting our morals to new technology instead of adapting new technology to our morals fucking killed our civilization.
>>
>>75097620
And, I forgot to add, if you're going to say 'but a newborn is conscious/sapient', then no, no it isn't. A newborn baby has less self-awareness thanyour average domesticated animal, and certainly less than a dog.
>>
>>75092421

It should be illegal because that will make feminists cry.
>>
Both science and russian church say that unique life begins at conception.
So if some bitch can kill a kid just to not feel uncomfortable, why can't I bash my neighbor's head in with a hammer?
Either let me kill my shitty neighbor already, or make abortion illegal.
>>
Even if humanity begins at conception, I don't know why it's so hard to imagine that a fetus can have different rights than a birthed human.

We make distinctions in the law all the time based on status in life. A minor is not allowed to do many of the things that adults can legally do. Senior citizens are entitled to certain benefits and anti-discrimination protections not enjoyed by anyone. People under 35 can't run for president. I can legally kill you during a time of war, but only when we're both over 18. Etc., etc...

The point is, I have yet to hear anyone articulate why it's inconsistent that a fetus would have truncated legal rights, when humans in general have truncated and varying rights as they trudge through this life.
>>
>>75092421

Because we've killed each other over the past 10,000 years. Why should we be different now?
>>
File: Brave Young Revolutionary.jpg (127 KB, 1114x720) Image search: [Google]
Brave Young Revolutionary.jpg
127 KB, 1114x720
Thread is shit. Abandon ship.
>>
>>75097398
In the liberal atheist materialist worldview, "mind" doesn't exist. "Consciousness" doesn't exist. "Personhood" doesn't exist. There's ultimately no difference between the twin with a brain and a twin without one. I have no idea why you're relying on such concepts to distinguish between who can justly be killed and who can't. We're ALL just flesh according to liberals. It should be open season on all bodies.
>>
>>75097901
>lol if our society actually still followed Christian laws, our society wouldn't be dying, and we wouldn't be getting replaced by societies with systems of moral laws (such as they are) still in effect.

This is speculation, and besides the point.

I'm not advocating marxism. Equating all "non christian" ideologies to marxism is nonsense.

Finally, Marxism has nothing to do with adapting morals to technology.

It's a strawman from top to bottom.
>>
Legal to help limit overpopulation
>>
>>75095768

>The Bible

dropped
>>
File: 1457566392079.jpg (167 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
1457566392079.jpg
167 KB, 1200x828
Only degenerates or people with serious medical conditions abort, lessening the amount of degenerates or children born with medical problems.

In an ideal world both would be sterilized so they could enjoy their life without passing their problems on to the future generations, but this isn't an ideal world.
>>
>>75092421
I am personally convinced by the ethos ethics which were mainly formulated by Kant.
If a human exsists you can not measure the value of his life/being. The value of human life can not be justified by rational arguments, it is like god you cant proof the value or deny it.
To summarize I am personally against abortion because it gives the human life a value which can be measured, as mentioned before the human life cant be measured.

If there are extreme situations like incest or pregnancy through crime, it is a hard ethical question. I still believe that this child still deserves a chance on live. In this situaiton the child should be placed into another environment, it should be raised by i.e forster parents. If possible the child should never be told who his father her mother was.

Still at the end in such a situation the mother should always be the person who takes the decision, this would just be my advices/standpoint.

To conclude
Pregnancy through "normal circumstances" = against abortion
Pregnancy through crime = abortion possible as last consideration, dependet on the crime.
>>
Wait a fucking minute, what is no one talking about the father and his opinion!!!
Doesn't he have a say in it??
He helped create it, it's half of him
Therefore if he doesn't what it to be aborted it can not be!!!!
>>
Because it's stupid.

Just because it looks like a human means it's human? Why do we disregard the fact that every time you cum, you're basically aborting millions of "unborn children." They just don't look like children, but they're still living things.

Plus have you ever been in bumper to bumper traffic and thought to yourself "we need more people on this earth."
>>
>>75092421
Well, I don't like abortion, but I understand that some women choose it to not lose their lives... Therefore, I think that if it was illegal, many women would still try to abort in less safe ways, risking their lives.
That is the reason why I believe abortion should be legal, but as I (as well as many other people) disagree with it, I don't think it should be paid with our taxes.
>>
>>75092421
abortion leads to lower crime rates, because tons of low income families who would have kids grow up in at-risk areas suddenly aren't having kids.
>>
>>75092421
The people most likely to take advantage of the service are similarly likely to be truly horrible parents and utterly unsuited to raising a human life.
>>
>>75098926
The semen has not fertilised with an egg. Massive difference. Nice strawman.
>>
>>75098926
Sperm isn't even diploid.
>>
>>75098926
Sperma only carries your dna, while a fetus or even a zygote already carries the mixed dna of it's father and it's mother. It is literally the first step towards creating a unique human being.
>>
>>75099260
Nah, fuck dat.

Because muh jesus, I want to force mr. and mrs. crackaddict to give birth to a deformed baby which will likely be discarded into the gutters or traded away for for a gallon of antifreeze
>>
The only reason republicans take an anti abortion stance is just to further push the sham that is a two party system. You can tell when the only argument against it is
>muh feelings
>what about the baby which hasn't even formed a brain or a nervous system

I'm surprised anyone from /pol/ would fall for that. The right wing stance would actually be to allow abortions and not allow government to forcefully deny you this service.
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>75095768
>>
>>75099438
>>75099445
>>75099567

Doesn't matter, it's still a life.

You really think we need more people on earth? Abortion is a good thing. Sparta performed post-birth abortions and their society flourished because of it. Sure they were pedos and homos, but so are most of you.
>>
I defend abortion for non-europeans
>>
>>75092983
You got that backwards senpai
>>
>>75100152
European countries are heading towards collapse because of our low birth rates. We need to have more children more than ever.
>>
>>75099834
POO
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.