[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464015518812.webm (975 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1464015518812.webm
975 KB, 854x480
Why are women evil?
>>
>>75091833
too much estrogen
>>
he literally tried to kill her right before that scene and the only reason she let him live was because she thought he was cute
>>
>>75091936
>>75091833

It's because their mental integrity begins with the strongest masculine leader. Which is why so many young girls appraise feminism to be the most masculine and "right" ideology. Not because it is, but because it has had few people actually stand up against it so by default that is what women believe.

I'm not making this shit up, there are few too men and way too many nice guys. You guys understand this right?
>>
>>75092039

Bullshit. The daughters of the fag that got stomped by the mountain are all vipers.
>>
>>75092150
i have literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>75091833

Their mentality isn't much different than Jews. Nazi writers described Jews as a feminine race a they're right: calculating, malicious and sociopathic.

Not all but most.
>>
>>75091833
Because they have bad pussy's
>>
>>75091833
Because you're not man enough
>>
>>75092868

>DABID, DABID!!!!
>>
>>75091833
Born that way. Not entirely their fault. Not that they'd take responsibility for anything ever anyway.
>>
>>75091833
They aren't evil they mean well and have good intentions. They're just irrational easily manipulated and generally less intelligent. Giving them the vote was a mistake we are still paying for.
>>
>>75091833
because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>75091833

They are not, just uneducated people thanks to numales
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.