[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hundreds of Authors Write Letter Slamming The Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: STEPHEN-KING-1.jpg (360 KB, 1536x983) Image search: [Google]
STEPHEN-KING-1.jpg
360 KB, 1536x983
http://lithub.com/an-open-letter-to-the-american-people/

Well guys, time to start blacklisting all these authors now. Tell anyone not to buy their books
>>
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?
>>
>blacklisting a bunch of nobodies
>>
>literal who authors that won't be remembered in 20 years
>>
>>75091373
It's a regular cuck convention now
>>
>>75091373
The Art of the Deal is fact, Kings' novels were fiction, Clinton is a master of fiction, go figure he rather have her.
>>
Same shit here in Brazil(shit x2), some artists, just because they are famous this automatically make then gods, philosophers and smarter than everyone
>>
File: 1434821965913.png (270 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1434821965913.png
270 KB, 500x720
>modern authors
>>
>>75091373
>Hundreds of Authors Write Letter
Well, really it was just one guy. The rest just plagiarized.
>>
>>75091373
>implying Americans read books

Ha ha wow, these people actually think they make a difference.
>>
99% of authors worth reading are dead anyway
>>
File: 72.jpg (175 KB, 1783x1068) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
175 KB, 1783x1068
>>75091373
>http://lithub.com/an-open-letter-to-the-american-people/

>because, because... that letter reminds me of Clare Quilty from Lolita

Mmm? 'Because you took advantage of a sinner. Because you took advantage...Because you took...Because you took advantage of my disadvantage.' Gee, that's a dad-blasted durn good poem you done there. 'When I stood Adam-Naked...' Oh! Adam-Naked, you should be ashamed of yourself, Captain. '...before a Federal Law and all its stinging stars.' Tarnation, you old horned toad, that's a mighty pretty...that's a pretty poem. 'Because you took advantage' - Gee, it's getting a bit repetitious, isn't it - 'Because' - there's another one - 'Because you cheated me. Because you took her at an age, when young lads...'
>>
>>75091373
I say we write a letter back, hundreds of anons, one word at a time. I'll start.

WHAT
>>
>>75094441
WUZ
>>
>>75094162
@0:54
https://youtu.be/DxVJJLOtEUA?t=54
>>
>>75094441
VETERANS
>>
Mexican intellectuals?
>>
>>75091373
All paid for by the Hillary campaign. I hope somebody compiles an official list after the election.
>>
>Strengthen Trump with your whiny, impotent, substanceless petition tantrum
>Create book burning list for us

Thanks guys
>>
>>75094639
Dickbuttitis
>>
>>75094551

DOING
>>
MAKE
>>
>>75091373

>Murikan intellectuals
>>
>>75091373
his philtrum must be 2" long, disgusting
>>
>>75094441
FUCK
>>
>>75091373
Did they do one of those one word per post threads on /b/?
>>
>>75091373

stephen king looks like a fucking muppet
>>
>>75094441

Shekels
>>
>>75091373
There are like 20 Americans that actively read, maybe even know how to read. Think we'll be ok.
>>
>>75094957
>Stephen King is the master of horror — but even he has never experienced anything quite as horrific as Donald Trump.

kek
>>
>>75091373

It would be easier to take you hypocritical boobs seriously if you had ever spoken out once about Obama's abuses of power. The fact that you're all suddenly concerned now speaks volumes. Rest assured, the majority of the American people can smell the stench of your partisan concern from a mile away.

Obama lied about Obamacare. You said nothing.
Obama lied about the Iran Deal. You said nothing.
Obama spied on journalists. You said nothing.
Obama killed American citizens without due process. You said nothing.
Obama used the IRS against innocent taxpayers. You said nothing.

But now... NOW you're deeply concerned about the power of government based on what you think a particular politician might do in the future. Why? Because he has an R after his name.

You're an embarrassment to America's rich literary history.

Go away. No one's buying it.
>>
>>75091373
King has been shit since the early 90's.
>>
>>75094957
A fucking spoopy one at that...
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>75092179
Exactly
>>
>>75094441
Gay
>>
>>75091373
>600 people swallowed by the self-importance of their imaginary worlds write letter admitting no understanding of real one
>>
>>75091373
Also a lot of the names I saw were
>literally who's
Anyone have a TL;dr of the mainstream authors so I know who to avoid.
>>
>>75091373
When was the last time you spent money on a book?

I can't remember, I just download
>>
>>75091373
is that art bell
>>
>>75095250

I wish someone could get them all to read this post.
>>
Literally first names I see

>Rafael Yglesias – New York, NY
>Barry Goldensohn – Brooklyn, NY
>Lorrie Goldensohn – Brooklyn, NY
>>
>>75091373
What the fuck is up with Stephen King? Aging has made him look more asian and less white.

Is he finnish or something?
>>
Most of these ''writers'' seam to be libertards and jews
>>
>>75093979
Underbuttered toast
>>
File: God_Emperor.jpg (50 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
God_Emperor.jpg
50 KB, 540x720
Obligatory, reading is for fags
>>
>>75091373
King should rather be writing about his obvious FAS that he suffers from
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 299x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 299x722
>Because neither wealth nor celebrity qualifies anyone to speak for the United States, to lead its military, to maintain its alliances, or to represent its people;

But he does represent the people. If he's elected its because the majority of Americans voted for him. Do these people not understand how Democracy works?

>the rise of a political candidate who deliberately appeals to the basest and most violent elements in society, who encourages aggression among his followers, shouts down opponents, intimidates dissenters

So, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton? Have they been paying attention to what happens to Trump supporters at Trump rallies?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.