[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White hero valiantly stands up for his race and is prosecuted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1200x1503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1200x1503
Look into his face /pol/, an innocent child is being stripped of his freedoms for standing up to the white genocide and trying to set a standard of equality in our current minority dominant structure. We cannot let this happen, how can we help this boy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/
>>
He ain't done nothin
He's a good 'ol boy
He went to alt-right anime bodypillow conventions e'ry weekend
He wuz fixin to get his life back on track, he just needed more money fer dem NEETbux programa
>>
>one of the students charged (...) demanded the victim recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

AINT
DONE
NOTHIN
WRONG
>>
>raping teamate with a coathanger

Sounds like a degenerate faggot desu senpai
>>
>>75083733

Baka why black bois so racist? Dis boi dindu NUFFIN he jus playin around... Smdh
>>
>Ward’s attorney argued that the victim’s testimony conflicted with that of another witness, but Judge Mark Ingram allowed the case to continue.

Yeah and white people are the privileged ones. If a white male was testifying and saying contradictory statements to the court he would he stopped immediately but because we're talking about a black guy being lightly hazed it's suddenly only his word that matters.
>>
>>75084199
Why can't the jewish court system just let whites sodomise niggers in peace? OH THE HUMANITY, WHITES NEVER GET ANY JUSTICE
>>
I'm sure everyone else was hazed on the team too but because it's a black person it's suddenly a hate crime
>>
he a gud boy gettin his life on track stopped watchin anime going to school everyday we need mo money fo demprograms
>>
File: 1462480214636.png (233 KB, 465x336) Image search: [Google]
1462480214636.png
233 KB, 465x336
>>75083733
>charged-with-raping
>With a coat hanger
wat
>>
Really it's a high school football team, I'm sure they all mess around with each other.
>>
>>75084372
>I'm pretty sure everyone else on the team was sodomized with a coat hanger too

Show us a source for that.
>>
>>75084572
Keep believing the lies from the Jewish media goyim
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 586x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 586x364
>>75084199
>shoving a coat hanger up somebody's asshole
>light hazing

I hate nogs as much as the next /pol/ack but that's pretty gruesome.
>>
hazing is for gays and football players are faggots
>>
>>75084705
So you don't have a source? That's not an argument.
>>
>>75084199

>lightly hazed
>>
>>75083733
>mormons
what do you expect.

dollars to doughnuts there were mormons involved
>>
>>75084808
Obvious cuck and race traitor
>>
>>75083897
probably read about coat hangar rape in his hentai
>>
>>75083733
>low IQ chad assaults team retard

I wish I could have given him a spinal in his next game, and put HIM in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
>>
>>75084907
You believe the jew lies?
>>
>>75085118
You're doing it wrong you fucking idiot.

You need to find proof before you accuse the Jews of something, moron.
>>
>>75085118
>projecting
Without a source, your post is just lies. Why is it so hard for you to back up your arguments with sources and facts?
>>
>>75083733
>Look into his face /pol/, an innocent child is being stripped of his freedoms for standing up to the white genocide and trying to set a standard of equality in our current minority dominant structure. We cannot let this happen, how can we help this boy?
>
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/

Wtf is it with american high schoolsports and male to male lockerroom rape.
>>
>>75084047
>>one of the students charged (...) demanded the victim recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

Holy fuck its real.

Also its not really rape with a coat hanger its an assault for sure but they weren't fucking him from the article they shoved it up his ass and kicked at it.

Dont know how they thought it would go down pretty dumb desu.
>>
All I'm seeing is another nigger getting affirmative action
>>
>>75085315
The Jews want you to think like that. They silently sit in the background in globalist board meetings discussing how they can influence cucks like you
>>
>>75084978
holy fuck. I wasn't really joking but i was fucking right

the faggot is Mormon

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/john-r-k-howard-white-idaho-football-players-rape-black-teammate-tanner-ward-notorious-kkk/
More than 66 percent of those who attend church in Lincoln County, where Dietrich is located are Mormon. Howard’s uncle identifies as a Mormon while Howard’s sister studied at the Mormon university, Brigham Young.
>>
>>75084372

We had hazing in my high school but it stopped at other peoples assholes.

I got slapped in the balls a couple times though. That sort of backhand way of doing it that hurts like hell. Like a flick of the fingers.
>>
>>75085365
most varsity athletes are low IQ degenerates
>>
>>75085365
Why do mudslimes fuck goats? It's a combination of boredom, Abrahamic sexual repression, and the need to dominate something, anything.
>>
>>75085486
>babby's first day on /pol/
>>
>>75085614
Closed knuckle jimmy taps are fair game--keeps you on your toes. Gotta keep you guard up.
>>
>>75085614
Aka the "cup check'
>>
>>75083733
At least i admit when my own races does something horrible, instead of defending
>>
dindu nuffin

He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
Thats horrific, but why is his race involved?

Yesterday a news report of white baby getting slapped by a black guy came through and nobody's race was involved in it until it was investigated.
>>
>>75083733
Why does it matter that he's white and the retard is black?
>>
it was a prank. Its just what kids do
>>
>>75086293
Technically it doesn't. Technically it doesn't matter that the guy was disabled either, but a normal person factors that in when evaluating the nature of the assult. Most people would find it more disturbing that someone targeted a disabled person. And most people find racial targeting (the 'Notorious KKK' bit) more disturbing than random violence. We all certainly think black gang attack of whites BECAUSE they're white has broader implications than random street crime.
>>
>>75084047
Holy shit it's actual. We're going to be under attack soon.
>>
>>75084199
wew lad
>>
>>75086293
>>75086130

i think its more relevant that the attackers were mormons. All Mormons are rapists, they just shroud it around nonsense so their women dont know they're being raped until they have their kids and realized her husband isn't sodomizing her with a knife to her belly for procreation
>>
>>75086095
This.

White people condemn criminals, not support them.
>>
File: 1433125691884.jpg (75 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1433125691884.jpg
75 KB, 500x495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ
>>
File: Moon man.gif (2 MB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
Moon man.gif
2 MB, 345x259
>>75087439
>>
>>75083733

There is no rule of law anymore once the politically correct ultra liberals get in charge.

> oops. They are in charge. Don't let it happen again wink wink.
>>
https://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH66SECT18-6608.htm

Potential life in prison for sticking an object up someone's ass? That's fucking pathetic.

They might as well have just killed his entire family.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.