[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America has done some bad shit, but it's a saint compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: America.jpg (103 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
103 KB, 640x426
America has done some bad shit, but it's a saint compared to the shit that literally every other country on earth has done.
>>
>>75077716
>Actually used a nuclear weapon on civilians.

>Saint.

Pick only one.
>>
you carpet bombed (with incendiary bombs) an entire section of a city here back in WW2. A 100% civilian area with no industry and no military installations. Thousands of people were burned alive or suffucated under rubble. Most of them were women and children since men were somewhere else fighting.
That is just pure evil and hate
>>
>>75077716
>saints
>boston tea party
Nice try.
>>
>>75077716
Iceland seems pretty nice
>>
>>75078005
And Rome murdered, raped, and subjegated millions.

Humans gonna human.
>>
>>75077986
>this meme again
>>
>>75077716
Americans are morally superior to any other selfish savage nations. That's why we are literally policing every country in the world because without us, the world would be going back to the Dark Ages, or at least to WWI era.
>>
>>75077986
And? We did worse with weeks'long bombing campaigns using conventional weapons.

So because we used two non-conventional weapons in to concise and decisive attacks, we're suddenly monsters?

No one cares that more people died in Dresden than Hiroshima.
>>
>>75077716
> Murika was a good boy he didndu nuffin
>>
>>75078146
Different times. We were supposedly more civilized 70 years ago than we were 2000
>>
File: dead amerifat 23.jpg (34 KB, 278x238) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 23.jpg
34 KB, 278x238
fuck america
>>
>>75078005
Whats your point? You can't name a country that hasn't done dirty shit, at least OP acknowledges we've done bad things, you can continue to sit on your high horse but nobody has a leg to stand if you're gonna try to take the moral high ground
>>
>>75078407
>dead amerifat 23
>23
Fucking Egyptian shitposters.
>>
>>75078355
The times have nothing to do with it, that's just chronological snobbery.
>>
All nation do bad thing.
Still, the problem is when USA or europe's country aren't in a top 100 of "Most fucked up country"(you see the shit of congo in 90s and USA , spain and UK sent cat picture to Irak)
>>
>>75078146
>>75078148

Ass hurt edge-lords trying to justify using a fucking Nuke on civilians. I'm kekking all the way to Oblivion.

>So because we used two non-conventional weapons in to concise and decisive attacks, we're suddenly monsters?

We were monsters from the start, see Indians. But yes, the Nukes on civilians cemented it.
>>
>>75078469
I'm not taking a moral high ground. OP implied that you did bad shit, but not so bad. In fact you did, (like most countries)
>>
What have we done

Boers aren't people btw
>>
>>75078618
>justify using a fucking Nuke on civilians
And what's so wrong about it? You have to convince me that it was bad before you expect me to feel bad.

Good luck, schmuck.
>>
>>75077716
Are you deliberately overlooking the mass genocide of the american natives, which just happens to be the biggest genocide in the history of mankind, or are you just ill informed about your own history?
>>
I didn't realise civilising half of the world was a crime.
>>
>>75078178
muh moral superiority

nah americans work harder than other countries and care more about their technology than human beings

thats why they're fit to be the police country cause they can maintain order
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x274
We sacrifice our lives, voluntarily for others because we care about their freedom.

>le right wing Americans don't care about people meme.

yes, we care. I will die for some homo SJWs right to complain.
>>
>>75078618
This

I love america but he is correct

Did everybody forget stallin?
>>
>>75078544
BUT IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>75078774
See >>75078845
We can count on Americans to be free, unlike Russia. There needs to be a world leader. Of they did bad shit who didn't?
>>
>>75078146
Ancient Romans and modern Italians are probably less alike than modern Americans and modern Europeans. So by your logic, you're just as bad as every European country combined as well as everything bad the US has done.
>>
File: dicAt1b.png (299 KB, 431x652) Image search: [Google]
dicAt1b.png
299 KB, 431x652
>>75078722
Here's your you.

>>75078967
Thank you, you are intelligent. A great citizen must recognize its country's flaws and it's merits.
>>
>>75077716
No. Basically Britain, at this point. Pretty perfidious, desu.

Can you imagine, we were envisioned to be Anglo Switzerland?
>>
>>75079030
and people in other countries don't sacrifice their lives for their people?

haha so being free makes you morally superior? if anything it breeds degeneracy aka whats going on rn

its all about balance of freedom and security anon
>>
>>75079256
as related to your pic, our worst is better than other countries best. I swear you pinko commie fucks must be brain dead.
>>
>>75079621
>What is Denmark, what is Sweden.
>>
>>75077716
All we do is kill a few anglos by accident. You guys drop nukes on entire cities because you don't believe in warnings.
>>
>>75078407
"Amerifat" died in a shit hole defending shit heads so they can shitpost.
>>
>>75077716
>carpet bombed millions of civilians in Ww2
>Tested syphilis and hallucinogenic drgs on own citizens
>the contra sandanista shit
>makes up thin pretexts to invade other sovereign states on multiple occasions
>most ludicrously expensive for profit health care
>massacre of the natives

You guys are one of the worst, and thats coming from a brit.

Be proud murca. Be strong.
>>
>>75080361
Be proud as your race gets phased out in 20 years from shit skins. Enjoy your thought police so you can't even come here to bitch about it.
>>
>>75077716
>only country to use atomic weapons against civilians
>twice
>greatest genocide in human history (native americans)
>century of slavery
I don't know, man. Pretty sure you're once again number 1.
>>
I understand that the kikes have conditioned you into believing that you are the police of the world, while actually doing Israel's bidding. So please. Snap out of it.
>>
>>75080759
>is mad
>clearly didn't read post
>clearly doesn't realise uk is much whiter than us

Shit murca, you do produce some fucking idiots though.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.