[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to mom >anon, have you ever heard ummm I thin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: evil-fake-pupper.png (534 KB, 680x665) Image search: [Google]
evil-fake-pupper.png
534 KB, 680x665
>talking to mom
>anon, have you ever heard ummm I think they're called human "puppies"?

article that she read:
http://archive.is/fvqy3

10 years ago you'd only ever hear about this shit if you went looking for it or if you browsed places like 4chan or SA. "Maybe" on some garbage talk shows like Doctor Phil or something. Or a joke news blurb about freaks.
This was on the front page of MSM site right beside a "poor refugees :(" article

>>It’s easy to laugh at a grown man in a rubber dog suit chewing on a squeaky toy. Maybe too easy, in fact, because to laugh is to dismiss it, denigrate it – ignore the fact that many of us have found comfort and joy in pretending to be animals at some point in our lives.

I hate the fucking guardian so goddamn much.
>>
I have never found joy in pretending to be an animal, even when I was 4-5 years old.

What the fuck are they smoking?
>>
I hate living in this timeline.
>>
>>75067645
just imagine what new and wonderful perversions global capital will serve up to us in just five years' time
>>
>>75067840
Seriously, human is the best animal you could be, why would I even pretend to be anything else that is inferior?
>>
It has become increasingly apparent that the Internet was a mistake.

Nuke it.
>>
File: 1402011162427.jpg (832 KB, 1600x1203) Image search: [Google]
1402011162427.jpg
832 KB, 1600x1203
>>75067967
>>
>>75067645

the fact that your mum mentioned this to you... fucking disturbing. what did she say? did she think you were one because you masturbate to anime?
>>
>>75068781

> notice harold shipman on the left
> notice he's doing the pepe face
>>
You ever see 101? I'm talking dalmatians, Sajak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVLlmL9qsww
>>
>>75069318

>>
File: female-masking.jpg (297 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
female-masking.jpg
297 KB, 2000x1333
>>75068781
>>
>>75067967
I honestly wish I was in back medieval ages so I could be proud that I'd be dying for king and country

There's zero reason to be proud of my country in this day and age
>>
File: a-bug's-life.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
a-bug's-life.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>>75069007

That's the thing. She wasn't asking if I was one or if I knew one or something. It was just: "oh I saw this article about ____".
It's indicative to me of how normalized this shit is becoming.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.