[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was America so rude to black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (21 KB, 448x298) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
21 KB, 448x298
Why was America so rude to black people?
>>
>>75067479

Because they're not cucks like us.

Also
>blacks
>people
>>
>>75067479
Hey man just wanted to say congratulations on your gay thread
>>
>>75067479
Because we white people are insecure pigs who won't feel confident unless we look down on other races and discriminate against them.
We are very stupid.
>>
>>75067479

That's just the way we speak. Sorry it's not posh enough for you, Nigel.
>>
>>75067479
>was
more like is
>>
File: waffen ss.jpg (197 KB, 463x657) Image search: [Google]
waffen ss.jpg
197 KB, 463x657
>>75067479
They were transported to the US as slaves by Britain, France, Spain, Holland and Portugal mostly.
Not being rude to "slaves" sort of defeats the purpose of having them. They're not going to pick more cotton if you ask them nicely.
I need about three fiddy btw, can you help an Aryan out?
>>
Black Privilege is being able to take pride in your race without fear of persecution.
Black privilege is being able to make insensitive comments on other races and not being called out on it.
Black privilege is being given "affirmative action" which advantages you in jobs and colleges based on your skin tone.
Black privilege is being able to blame your shortcomings on racism.
Black privilege is being able to commit a violent crime against another race without people assuming you are racist.
Black privilege is when people assume that the cops pulled you over because of racism, not because you were speeding or breaking the law.
>>
>>75068884
>Black Privilege is being able to take pride in your race without fear of persecution.
Every race can. Except for white people because white people proved they are very racist. We can't let white people take pride in being white.

>Black privilege is being able to make insensitive comments on other races and not being called out on it.
Actually, the people making the most insensitive comments aren't black people, they are white people.

>Black privilege is being given "affirmative action" which advantages you in jobs and colleges based on your skin tone.
Right. But white people are often favored, so you have no right to complain. Don't forget you took black people in as slaves.

>Black privilege is being able to blame your shortcomings on racism.
How so? White people don't even let black people have access to as many high positions as white people.

>Black privilege is being able to commit a violent crime against another race without people assuming you are racist.
You had it coming, after your racism that lasted for centuries.

>Black privilege is when people assume that the cops pulled you over because of racism, not because you were speeding or breaking the law.
Many black people get arrested because they are black people. You can't deny that. Anti-black racism is real.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 817x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 817x1205
>>75067479
You tell me.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 827x1241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 827x1241
>>75067479
>>
>>75067479
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
File: 1462751159045.jpg (336 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
1462751159045.jpg
336 KB, 500x578
>>75067479
Penis envy. The black man is naturally endowed with an advantage that the white man can never compete. This results in a deep sense of inferiority in the psyche of the whites. They fear that their women will be taken by the black man, which of course is what will happen naturally, since no white woman can resist the BBC. This leads the white man to construct an entire socio cultural, legal and economic system that tries to keep the black man down to compensate for the white man's inadequacy down there. But it's no use, the power of the BBC cannot be defeated!
>>
>>75069432
that gotta be some cgi shit
>>
>>75069291
>Actually, the people making the most insensitive comments aren't black people, they are white people.
Actually, thats not true. you are just so sorounded in your leftist smog of shit that you dont see it, you're right in the eye of the shitstorm

>Right. But white people are often favored, so you have no right to complain.
when white people who actually are better at something gets put to the side in the name of 'diversity' we have all right to complain.

> Don't forget you took black people in as slaves.
i can't even...

>How so? White people don't even let black people have access to as many high positions as white people.
right, and the ones who aren't in the high positions cry about race for it. can't you read?

i can't believe I'm replying to this retard..

ok b8, 5/10
>>
>>75069820
>invades Asia
>LET'S KILL THEM, THIS IS THE RIGHT OF THE STRONGEST
>invades Africa
>invades America
>gets invaded
>waaaah, this isn't right, everyone should stay in his own country, we white people are peaceful, we would never colonize you so why do you that to us?!!!

I'm ashamed of being white
>>
File: europe2030.jpg (1 MB, 1499x1007) Image search: [Google]
europe2030.jpg
1 MB, 1499x1007
>>75067658
>yes Moufassa-Karim, whip me harder *ouch* yes right there. Pierre has been a really, REALLY bad whiteboi
>>
Because look what happens when you just let them run wild. Africa, Haiti, black neighborhoods in the modern America's and Europe. They NEED to be tightly controlled. They can't handle the level of freedom they've been given.
>>
>>75070504
>Actually, thats not true. you are just so sorounded in your leftist smog of shit that you dont see it, you're right in the eye of the shitstorm
Wrong, you get the wrong idea because you don't live in this thing you call a shitstorm.

>when white people who actually are better at something gets put to the side in the name of 'diversity' we have all right to complain.
Lol, most big shots are white people.

>right, and the ones who aren't in the high positions cry about race for it. can't you read?
They are right because racism is REAL. It has been PROVED.
>>
>>75070908
Das right mang, you know we need to enslave those monkys.
>>
>>75070842
Lol. where did you get this pic?
>>
>>75070649

Imperialism and Globalism is shit. Yup, I agree. The funny thing is that the albinors don't put up a fight, but let their race get cucked to death.
>>
>>75067479
They were slaves. Theres no point in treating slaves or their children well
>>
>>75067479
Have you ever met a nigger, Mr. Britbong? They are rude. Why was British so rude to the Irish?
>>
>>75069948
You're a cock expert, eh? You've conducted a long-term study?
>>
>>75067658
WE WUZ KANGS AN'SHIT NIGGER

HOL UP. AYO A HOl UP YOU SAYING WE WUZ
AYO A HOL UP. HOL UP

A SO YOU B SAYIN' WE WUZ KKKANGS??

HELLS YEAh YOU HEAR DAT NIGGGER??
>>
>>75067479
Because they used to act the same as they do now, liberals just sugarcoated the history.

Just look at what happened yesterday at Milo's speech, look at how these dindus were acting, that's the reason why they used to get lynched back in the day, because of that kind of behavior.
>>
>>75069291
Anti-black racism is fake. Just like the holocaust, and global warming...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.